Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springfield (The Simpsons)

Go down 
+9
Theultimatezoralink
Nega Koopakirby
Lava Yosh Starlet
Toon King 2
The Illusory Reaper
Alexander von Koopa
Sockie
Karasz
Sylux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:18 am

Professor Frink: I don't want to hear your "cargo" related story, *buh-hoy* I wanted to know what you're doing here. That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:35 am

Judge Harm: I thought you never asked. Do you know anything about *Shows Prof. Frink her Bagged Dark Cannon* this Weapon?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:36 am

Professor Frink: I never seen such a weapon before. What is it? And could you demonstrate on someone who would be stupid enough to try?

Barney: *drunk* Rarrrghhhahh... *BURP!*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:49 am

*Judge Harm shot Barney with the Dark Cannon she grabbed out of the Ziploc bag, turning Barney into a Trophy. Then she walked over there and touched the stand which revived Barney.*

Judge Harm: Now Professor Frink, can you explain to me why these "Dark Cannons" are used by Main Villains who the Subspace army use as their Slaves?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:54 am

Professor Frink: Well, using these kind of things will result HORRIBLE AGONIZING DESTRUCTION, with the pain, and the nightmares, and the armageddon! But if you stole one, use that to turn enemies into trophies. Simple.

Comic Book Guy: If you're a nerd like me, then you'd start collecting alot of celebrities. I want to get one and wanted to take one of the famous celebrities known to worldwide.. Like Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:25 am

*Judge Harm Puts the Dark Cannon in the glass container and ROBby puts it in the top shelf.*

ROBby: Frinky dude, make sure even Bart Simpson doesn't get into this, man. It is very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:56 am

Professor Frink: *laughs* How do you know? He was one of Springfield Elementry's most annoying pranksters ever. But it's not just Bart you're worrying about. School bullies attend to steal.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:44 am

*Meanwhile, A Bikachu-Charmeleon Hybrid, Hiding in the cardboard Box, sneaks into The Simpson's Front Yard undetected, Looks at Homer, then hides back in the Cardboard box then contacts someone from her world.*

AUX
Press Start
CALL

???: *Talks into her Codec* General Campelltwo, who's the fat baldy Human lowlife who causes mischief?

Campbelltwo: *calls out of the Codec* His name is Homer Jay Simpson, Gas Arbok. He may have a wife, THree kids, two cars, two pets and a pig and a former job at the Power Plant, but He's held accountable for the attemped theft of Zoey's Digivice and Squidward Tentacles's Car.

Gas Arbok: *Sigh* First Homer the fat, Bald Grumpig who is a bartending Hindu now this Lazy Family Drunk, Ron? Damn! Do I grow sick of Homers?

Campbelltwo: Be careful, Arbok; Homer can strangle not only his son Bart, but anybody who makes fun of him. All we have to do is find the way to hold Homer into custody without being detected.

Gas Arbok: Got it. *Signs off and sneaks closer to Homer undetected*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:17 am

Marge: Homey! Don't forget to take the trash out!

Homer: Be right with ya! *runs to the garbage can and takes the bag out.* Now for the only one that solves everything. *slams the trash bag into Flander's mailbox and makes it sent.* All done!

Marge: Thank you!

*Ned noticed Homer*

Ned: Heh heh heh! Noticed that your trash can was missing?

Homer: This time is on you, Flanders.

Ned: Gee, don't you think you would've noticed that my trash can is full? And how am I suppose to take the garbage out of my mailbox?

Homer: Figure it out yourself. *noticed the cardboard box that Arbok is in* Say.. what a strange lookin' cardboard box.... Nah. *walks away and returns to Marge* What's for dinner, honey?

Marge: Well we haven't have much left to eat since you don't have a job right now, the bills went overdue, and I'm running out of cleaning supplies. Luckily, I sent an e-mail to Mr. Burns to offer your job back. Plus I even ask him if he gets a raise.

Homer: WOOHOO!!

Marge: On one condition. Let Mr. Burns...umm.. wedgie you before you get a raise.

Homer: *confused* Huh? That's a cheesy concept. Thanks sweetie. Only this time, I will be the only man in this family who can set things right.

Marge: Better get to work Homer. I wouldn't want you to miss your first da--

Homer: SHOTGUN! *Runs to his sedan and drives off to the Nuclear Power Plant.*

*Back with Solid Snak-- I mean Gas Arbok, Santa's Little Helper sees Gas Arbok in the cardboard and.. well, he just pees on it.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:07 am

*!*

Arbok: EWWWW!! *Runs out of the Topic undetected*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:55 pm

OOC: Pwnt. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:48 pm

*Homer arrives at the power plant. He is going to Mr. Burns office.*

Homer: Mr. Burns, I was wondering if you could give me a raise on my performance.

Mr. Burns: Nyes, I see you wanted some money for your pitiful family, do you? I'll give the money to you if you do me a favor.

Homer: Ooh! Anything.

Mr. Burns: The citizens of South Park are complaining about our... mishap.

*Mr. Burns' flashback involves alot of mutant lake monsters and other woodland critters destroying the town.*

Mr. Burns: I want you to give this apology letter to the mayor, so then I won't get sued over this.

Smithers: We made more mistakes in the past too ya know.

Homer: And what if I don't? Surely you can reason with them.

Mr. Burns: If I said one word about this, then my limbs would be tear to pieces..

Homer: EEWW! Seriously?!

Mr. Burns: Now take the damn letter or you're fired!!

Homer: Yes sir, Mr. Burns! *runs and drives out of Springfield.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:16 pm

*The TVs show Krusty the Clown*

Krusty: Hey hey! It's your ol' pal, Krusty! And I have some fantastic news for you! Come and join Krusty's Krustastic Futuristic Theme Park! It's a blast to the future where you see lots of cool things from far beyond time! The best part is that we're giving away tickets to any lucky tourist!! Hope to see you in the "future!" Hoohoohehhahha ha ha ha ha! *shuts off.*

*Homer comes in the topic and returns to his house.*

Marge: Homie, you're looking tired. Are you OK?

Homer: I didn't know walking from one location to another could be so tiresome.

Lisa: Dad, It's because the locations are binded together. That's this forum's purpose!

Abe: What??! AHH! The paradox!! It burns!!

Lisa: Hey, did you see the commercial? Krusty just opened up a new theme park!

Homer: OOH!

Bart: Wait what?? Whoa! You're joking me. The new theme park?! Man, I wanted to go there!

Homer: Me too! Aww, if only we had tickets though...

Bart: If I have a second ticket, I'll take you with me.

Homer: Really?

Bart: NOT! Buwhahahaha!!

Homer: WHY YOU LITTLE! *Strangles Bart*

Bart: GAG! I--was--only--joking!!!

Homer: Oh! nevermind then. *let Bart go.*

*The man in the Krusty Suit came and gives Homer and Bart the tickets.*

Krusty Suit Guy: Kudos! You just won two tickets to Krusty's Futrusi--- Oh... nevermind. Just take them. *leaves.*

Homer and Bart: WOOHOO!!!

Marge: I don't know. Are you two going to be OK?

Homer: Heh heh heh! Don't worry Margie! I mean, what could possibly go wrong? *goes to his Sedan with Bart and drives Krusty's Krustastic Futuristic Theme Park.*
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Within Krusty's Krustastic Futuristic Theme Park, somewhere shady, Dr. Shnoz has installed his big, mysterious device into a nearby power outlet.
<Dr. Shnoz> Perfect! Now I, Dr. Andor Shnoz III, shall control the space stream itself! I shall--ROBOSPAZ! Get in here! I'm not gonna talk to myself!
Robospaz zips up to Dr. Shnoz.
<Robospaz> Here, sir.
<Dr. Shnoz> Good. Now, by controlling the space stream, I shall disfigure the Weasels in all sorts of humiliating ways! Brilliant!
Robospaz was rather dumbfounded by this.
<Robospaz> ...THAT'S all you're gonna use the space stream for?! Geez, with the space stream, you can affect any spot in the universe from right here! And all you're gonna use that for is humiliating the Weasels? C'mon! Expand your world!
Dr. Shnoz was silent for a little bit.
<Dr. Shnoz> ... ... ...How dare you insult my brilliant plan!! That's it, you're getting re-programmed!
<Robospaz> Ah dammit...

Near the theme park's entrance, Lava was seen stomping on a guard.
<Lava> And secondly, you don't just POKE someone's tail with a stick when they're knocked out!
<Security Guard> O-OK, I get it! (They don't pay me enough to deal with magic talking dinosaurs...)
Lava hops off the guy.
<Lava> That's better. Now I gotta find out why my path in the space stream was diverted.
Just then, on the vacant grass field next to the parking lot, the Weasel HQ house landed and planted itself into the ground. Nar, Mitri, and Jimbob ran out the front door, really excited.
<Nar & Mitri & Jimbob> Theme park! Theme park! Theme park!
They ran to the gate. Weas came out and ran after them.
<Weas> You do know our main goal here is to stop Dr. Shnoz from messing up space, right?
As the Weasels approached the gate past the parking lot, they noticed Lava pacing back and forth.
<Jimbob> Wow...They were right. There IS a blue dinosaur here!
<Mitri> He looks so dashing in that outfit--
<Jimbob> I WANNA RIDE IT!
Jimbob immediately jumped high into the air, and landed right on Lava's saddle, much to the latter's surprise.
<Lava> GACK!!
<Jimbob> Wheeeeee! Giddyap!
Lava kicks Jimbob off.
<Lava> O aci'no ceyu laajk. (I ain't your steed.)
<Jimbob> Cool! A Spanish blue dinosaur!
Nar and Mitri walked up to Lava.
<Nar> OK, uh, Mr. Dino, Jimbob didn't mean any harm. In fact, I'm not sure he was thinking of the consequences or anything--
<Lava> Ahem. Name's Lava. And I can understand--I've seen your cartoons.
<Mitri> We really have a fan?
Weas approaches Lava.
<Weas> So, we're looking for a guy in that theme park who's messing with the space stream with a weird device. Some guy gave us five tickets, but we couldn't find a fifth guy, so...
<Lava> Ohhhh, I see. Sure, I'll take a ticket!
Lava claims a ticket, and the five go to the front gate.
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:54 pm

Lucas and Kumatora both enter the topic.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:33 pm

*Strong Bad, The Cheat, and Wario comes to the theme park.*

Strong Bad: Look at this, The Cheat. One of the mighty guy from the sky's best creations. No living molecule could create this park filled with talking trash cans, space aliens, and even Chuck Norris plush toys.

Bart: Boy, this is going to be the best park we've ever been to!

Squeaky Voiced Teen: Tickets please!

*Strong Bad cuts in line behind Homer.*

Homer: HEY!

Strong Bad: *gives the tickets to the Teen and walks in.I*

Homer: Ok, here's the--

*The Cheat butts in.*

Homer: D'OH!

*The Cheat gives the ticket to the teen and walks in.*

Homer: Now for--

*Wario butts in.*

Homer: AWWWW!!!

Wario: If you don't like it, cry. WAH HA HA HA HA HA HA! *gives the ticket to the Teen and walks in.*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:14 pm

*Koopakirby, Mink/Lunavi, Goombario, Goombuigi and somehow no-longer-demon Dimentio appear in the theme park*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Squeaky Voiced Teen: Sorry, but you need a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Lava and the Weasels wait right behind Homer and Bart.
<Nar> A lot of people sure were cutting.
<Lava> Not to worry--I'll handle cutters.
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Strong Bad: *sees The Weasels* Oh great.. Our internet cartoon competitors are here?? Man, they suck worse than Tacoman. I don't know, I just don't like them.

The Cheat: Meh meh? Meh!

Strong Bad: Yeah, you're right. At least they didn't ripoff my own spin-off where I read e-mails.

The Cheat: Meh!

Strong Bad: Wait?! You're saying that one of them is doing this?! Oh this is all out WAR!!! HEY! Blue-in-the-Face!!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:46 pm

*Triumph appears behind Homer*

Triumph: Here I am. Almost at Krusty's Theme Park. And the one in front of me is a Fat Bald guy with a Beard and T-Shirt. ... For me to Poop on!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:02 am

Homer: EWW!! Now I got a talking dog who wants to take crap on me!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:37 am

*Krusty appears on several televisions in front of the tourists.*

Krusty: HEY HEY! Welcome to my theme park of tomorrow! Huhu hah ha ha ha ha ha ha!! And I hope you people are having a great time! But please don't call any lawyer when you're injured. *shrugs* Just... DON'T.

Strong Bad: Awww.. I was about to do that.

*My tourists entered and enjoy themselves with the greatest rides and attractions, such as laser tag.*

Bart: Hey Homeboy! Think fast! *Shoots Homer's laser tag chest with his laser gun.*

Homer: I'm it! Now I'm gonna tag you! *shoots Bart*

Bart: Cheater! *Shoots back*

--

Wario: *sees the sign about Robot Pirate Ride.* Oooh! *reads more that involves real robots, real environment, and real gold* GOLD?!!? Wah hah hah!! Looks-a-like Wario is gonna steal the gold from the weak pirates!

--

Strong Bad: *ridess the Krusty Koaster with The Cheat* WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

The Cheat: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH!!!

Strong Bad: WHAT?? I CAN'T HEAR YOU, THE CHEAT!

--

*Again, Sideshow Bob escapes prison.*

Sideshow Bob: *picks up the Krusty Ticket* What's this? And I wasn't invited? Boy, sounds like a good time to crash into his park. And when I say "crash" I meant "DESTROY." Bwah hah hah hah!! *sneaks into the theme park by the back door.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:07 am

Lucas and Kumatora enter the theme park.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:58 am

*Powser appears in the theme park, Setting up his Gamble-Chess Machine. Triumph walks up to him*

Triumph: What are you doing?

Powser: Waiting for an opponent, what else?

Triumph: You Gamble? While Playing Chess? *Rolls on the Floor Laughing*

Powser: What are YOU laughing at?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springfield (The Simpsons)   Springfield (The Simpsons) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springfield (The Simpsons)
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next