Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mainframe (ReBoot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Mainframe (ReBoot) Empty
PostSubject: Mainframe (ReBoot)   Mainframe (ReBoot) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:20 pm

The inner world of a computer system known by its inhabitants as Mainframe. It was deliberately chosen due to technological constraints at the time, as the fictional computer world allowed for blocky looking models and mechanical animation. Mainframe is divided into six sectors (moving clockwise): Baudway, Kits, Floating Point Park, Beverly Hills, Wall Street, and Ghetty Prime
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Mainframe (ReBoot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mainframe (ReBoot)   Mainframe (ReBoot) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:27 pm

*The DeSoto arrives in the topic*

Sam: Here we are, Max. The biggest, most popular virtual city we have ever entered.

Max: Ooh! I love the nice scenery.

Sam: In fact, there are alot of nice residents who lives here. There are two kinds of people. One is blocky, the other is spherical.

Max: Sam, I think I'm going to love it here. In fact.. I gotta go to the bathroom. I just drank CyberCola.

Sam: You crack me up, little buddy.

Max: No, seriously. I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM!!! *Runs to the restroom from the common building and... yeah..*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Mainframe (ReBoot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mainframe (ReBoot)   Mainframe (ReBoot) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:16 am

Sam: Looks like we found the problem, Max.

*There are too many toasters in the power room.*

Max: Boy, who knew that somebody could toast up a bunch of toasts.

Sam: And we should've bought butter.

Max: But we have the bread! *whips out Bowser's Sourpuss Bread.*

Sam: Boy, all this crimefighting shenanigans makes me feel hungry. Let's toast these babies up before we fix it.

Max: You have read my mind, Sam!

*The Freelance Police toasts alot of bread. After the breads are toasted, they unplug the wire and the toasters are no longer overpowering the power room.*

Max: I think we need to take these with us Sam! Just think of a fortune we can do with these!

*Sam and Max obtained dozens of toasters and put them in the DeSoto. The two drives out of the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mainframe (ReBoot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mainframe (ReBoot)   Mainframe (ReBoot) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mainframe (ReBoot)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Media Dimension :: Anime Alps-
Jump to: