Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Go down 
+4
The Illusory Reaper
Sylux
Sockie
Karasz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Malafor: Look! I know how to defeat Darkling!

Ignitus: You do, Malafor?

Malafor: Exactly! The spots are in the Between his armor. And only Dark Masters like Myself can remove armors like that and destroy it.

Ignitus: Oh really, Malafor? then what about The Sword he wields?

Malafor: Believe me! It kills a Person when it hits somebody once, But hey, There might be the way to destroy that Sword that I do not know about.

Ignitus: Like what?

Malafor: You must ask Author Zec to find that Out. *Sees the Bumblebee Trophy* Who is this Bucket of Rejected Bolts? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:43 pm

OOC: First off, how does Malafor no that? Nobody told him, though it is true.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:51 pm

OOC: Because he heard scary stories about Darkling from Gnasty Gnorc. Although Gnasty Gnorc thought it was a make-believe scary story, cause he didn't know Darkling exists, until he joined the Subspace army.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:52 pm

OOC: O-kay...Then?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Mickey: Don't stay here for too long guys, we gotta move.

Goofy: And I can't believe we're in the group of heroes! Uhyuk!! That's amazing!

Snake: Thanks.

Strong Bad: Not all of them. Villains are holding the truce with us.

Donald: The last thing they'll do after this objective is done is beat us up!! At least they can do is just walk away.

Bowser Jr: I HEARD THAT!

*The Smash Brigade moves into the next area, which is Marizpan City. THere is Schnitzel and Mung trophies there.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:12 pm

The Group becomes Cartoon-i-fied.

There is also Random Cheat Monster, Chowder, and Kimchi trophies.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Karasz: I look like an anime character.

Strong Bad: So? I'm already a cartoon.

Big Heavy: Look how smooth my fat belly is!! Jiggly jiggle! Ha ha ha ha!!

Luigi: Hmm.. *taps on Chowder's trophy stand, making him normal.* Hey, are you alright?

Strong Bad: *to The Cheat* And we're gonna need this guy's help. *taps on Random Cheat Monster's trophy stand, making it normal.* Hey, we need you man!

The Cheat: Meh meh meh!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:21 pm

OOC: THen... That's it. THat's the story of how he knows!

IN: *Meanwhile, Back in the Cybertron Part of the Great Maze, Optimus Primal walks to the Bumblebee Tropy and places his hand on the Trophy Stand, Reviving Bumblebee. However, Bumblebee is still in Shadow form.*

Shadow Bumblebee: <Eh...> *Spits out a Shadow Bug and turns back to normal* <What happened?> *Stomps on the Shadow Bug, Killing it.*

Optimus Primal: <It's a good thing you're back to normal, Bumblebee!>

Bumblebee: <Yeah! PRETTY GOOD thing! But have you all seen Rodimus Prime?> *Looked around and all he sees is a Galvatron Trophy.* <I say Ignore that Robot; Galvatron is BAD NEWS!!>

Voice: You mean like THIS ROBOT!?

*Primstein steps into the Cybertron Part of the Great maze in the "Rodimus Prime Shaped Motorbot" that Primstein is Controlling.*

Professor Primstein: Alright Traitors! Behold my Newest Motorbot to Punish anyone who foils my plots... the PRIMTRON 5X90!!

Primtron 5X90/Rodimus Prime: <B-b-b-Bumble-B-b-b-Beeeeee!!! HELP... ME... GET... THIS... HEL... MET... OFF!!>

Professor Primstein: Sorry, Rodimus, But you can't fight it!!

*Rodimus Prime's Scream of help was so loud, the Soundwave have spreaded around the Whole entire Subspace, Especially around the Marzipan City.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:11 pm

My characters also enter Marzipan City.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:15 pm

*The Usual Subspace Enemies appear.*

Big Heavy: WHAT SICK MAN SENDS BABIES TO FIGHT US?!

Earthworm Jim: *blasts the Subspace Enemies with his gun.* EAT DIRT, WORLD SUCKING PARASITES!! HAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA!!

Gordon: It's about time I'm going to make a move. En Guarde! *swordfights the Sword Primid.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:34 pm

*Wephiles warps into Marzipan City straight to Karasz*

Wephiles: Karasz, We need some help In the Cybertron Part of the Maze; Professor Primstein is Mind Controlling Rodimus Prime like a Motorbot to attack our friends. I don't even have the Thunder Godly Power to stop the machine Helmet that causes the Mind Control. We must do something about this!

*Meanwhile in Cybertron, The Mind Controlled Rodimus Prime is Battling against Spyro and Co. without knowing it.*

Primtron 5X90/Rodimus Prime: <Bumblebee!! Help me get this damn helmet off for once!!>

*Cynder gets Closer to the Galvatron Trophy.*

Spyro: Cynder?? Don't go near that Robot!! He's Too Dangerous!!

Cynder: PRIMTRON!! RODIMUS!! OVER HERE!!

*Cynder runs out of the way before Rodimus's Hand Smashes her, although it got way too close to the Trophy Stand Of Galvatron... Which Revived him.*

Galvatron: <Thanks for Reviving Me, Rodimus Prime.>
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Karasz: I'm a little busy at the moment here!!!

Sarge: QUITTER!!

Karasz: Alright fine...

Karl: If this is about the Decepticon thing, let the Demoman take care of tihs.

Homestar: Mind if I come?

Crash: DAAAAH!! O_O

Coco: Crash, Sypro is your friend. He needs your help right now!!!
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:03 pm

*A Dark Ray from a Dark Cannon Narrowly misses Karasz and hits Prof. Karasz, who trophy-fies*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:06 pm

Strong Bad: WAHH!! Stop. Right. There. *walks over to Prof. Karasz Trophy.* Did anyone saw him become a statue?!

Mario: What's-a-going on here?!

Homestar: I'm afraid I'm gonna say... THE GOOD TIMES ARE OVER!

Waffle: AHH! GOOD TIMES ARE OVER!! EVIL TIMES ARE BACK!!

Pikachu: Pikachu..

Karasz: Wait a minute... That ray was trying to hit me!!

Kamora: I knew something's fishy is going on here!

Snake: SHOW YOURSELF!

Lucario: (Or die!!!)
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Voice: With pleasure.

*A hand tightens around Snake's throut*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Snake: Arrrrrghhh!!!

Karasz: STOP!

Zaffiro: ENOUGH!! Let him go!!

Pikachu: PIIKAAA!! *uses Thunderbolt at the voice* CHUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1254

For those of you who don't know, when a topic gets too big, the server locks it and creates a new one. A Translated version of the text above (which is in French):

"Following a huge response, this subject has been automatically divided. You can find the rest of this topic here:"

~Zeccy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40