Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Center of the Six Universes

Go down 
+5
Sylux
Toon King 2
Sockie
Nega Koopakirby
Karasz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

The Center of the Six Universes Empty
PostSubject: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 pm

The legendary, yet very important part is the Center of the Six Universes. You heard me right. The Mario, Sonic, Video Games, Animated, Original, and even Reality Universe are around the giant metallic platform, like Final Destination except it is larger, in a surreal-like skies, such as floating clocks, hourglasses, dwarf stars, and even auroras.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:44 pm

*Karasz appears on the metallic platform.*

???: I have been waiting for you... *reveals as Death Dragon as he is in front of Karasz*

Karasz: Yeah. I'm here... And I have come to avenge my father for what you did to him.. And you kidnapped my sister.. I'll never forgive you for this you putrid reptile.

Death Dragon: On the contrary... I didn't capture your sister. But I will set darkness throughout your pathetic universes.

Karasz: You'll never get away with this!

Death Dragon: I already have... I have set up a Shadow Bomb.. By 30 minutes, the bomb will explode, creating pure darkness in all six universes... And now.... We shall... fight..

???: Enough!!!

*Jeno arrives in the topic*

Karasz: Father!!

Jeno: That dragon has caused enough trouble for humanity... And it's good to see you again, my son.

Karasz: You haven't changed a bit when I little.

Jeno: Look at you.. You have already matured into an adult... And your skills are improved. I'm proud of you..

Karasz: Thanks.

Jeno: Now, let's say we take on Death Dragon once and for all.

Karasz: You got it.

Jeno: PREPARED TO BE SLAYED!!

*Karasz and Jeno are fighting Death Dragon in a dramatic battle.*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:20 pm

*A blast of light appears, hitting Death Dragon. Light appears in the topic*

Light: Don't start this without me!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Death Dragon: GRAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!! THE LIGHT!!

Karasz: Looks like you got a weakness, dragon!

Jeno: *Slashes Death Dragon with his Grand Blade* HAAHH!

Death Dragon: GRAAAAARGGHH!!! ....You.... Now I remember... I am weakened by the light attributes.... I'm not done with you crusaders...
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Light: Well, Sparky said this would help beat you. So i'll use it! *Uses an orb, which brings out a creepy monster/background/essence thing KKias.*

YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF KKIAS' ATTACK!

12600 Damage done to Death Dragon.

Light:...................Why has author Koopakirby been drawn to Earthbound jokes lately?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:31 pm

Death Dragon: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *faints.* No......

Karasz: Did we.. win?

Jeno: Not yet.

*The Shadow Bomb has 15 minutes until it explodes.*

Jeno: We have to defuse the bomb. *runs to the Shadow Bomb* Son, you should do the same.

*Karasz heads to the Shadow Bomb and attempts to defuse it.*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:33 pm

*The Shadow Bomb shuts down, but it wasn't Karasz. It was Dark, who is hovering nearby*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Shigesato Itoi appears and shakes his fist at Koopakirby's offline form.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:35 pm

Jeno: Son!! *hugs Karasz* You did it! You defused the bomb!!

Karasz: I didn't..!!

Jeno: *stops hugging* What?

Karasz: Maybe you did it.

Jeno: I didn't defuse the bomb.

Karasz: Light didn't defuse the bomb either.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:42 pm

*Karasz and Jeno sees Dark.*

Karasz: Wait... Did Dark defuse the bomb? But.. I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Dark: *Grabs Karasz's collar and hoists him into the air* Wow. For a skilled swordsman, you aren't very observant. You couldn't even see me hovering above you.

Light: Dark...........

Dark: Yes I did. It's no fun making everyone evil at once. I'd rather do it one at a time. And maybe i'll start with your sister.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Jeno: WHAT?!

Karasz: YOU TOOK MY SISTER!!! *transforms into Angel Karasz, but Jeno was astonished* You'll pay for this!!

Jeno: O_O Son!?!

*Death Dragon begins to flash red and fades.*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Dark: Oh Karasz. I'm used to this by now. *Pulls out a spray, and sprays it on Angel Karasz. This turns him back to normal* I learn from my mistakes. I know what makes you angry, sad, happy. I know everythng about you because you have one horrible flaw. You let your feelings take complete and total control. You are over-emotional.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Karasz: He's right...

Jeno: *pulls out his Grand Blade* You heartless demon.. You tried to hold my daughter hostage.... Now you will be dead... *runs towards to Dark* Now, DIE!! *Slashes Dark.*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Dark: FOOL! *Dodges, which causes Jeno to hit the bomb* That's what I was expecting. I din't shut it off. I just put it regular explosive mode. Bye bye.

*The bomb creates a short range explosion which engulfes Jeno*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:09 am

Jeno: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Karasz: NOOOOO!!!!!

*Jeno is extremely burnt and falls down.*

Karasz: *tearfully* Father... No..

Jeno: *coughs* Son....

*Karasz comes closer to Jeno*

Jeno: *coughs again* Son... I don't have much strength and... energy to live anymore....

Karasz: Father.. don't die.

Jeno: Karasz..... Before I die.... I just wanted to know how proud I am seeing you... You have courage.... the heart.... and the true power of light within you............ *smiles* Most of all, you have honor... A warrior will never give up his honor.....

Karasz: *nods*

Jeno: Just.. remember those words... my son.. Just don't give up.... Never give up... even in this situation.....a tragic.. situation.. Urrggh.... *dies*

Karasz: .....*tear falls from his cheek.* Goodbye, father. *close his eyes.* .... *acts serious to Dark.* You have made a terrible mistake.. You killed my father... Now I'm going to kill you.. *focuses his energy*

*Karasz began to glow brightly.*

Karasz: Goddess Valkyrie... Hear my plea.... Please help me become stronger... I'm begging for your help...

*Karasz is getting brighter.*

Karasz: Help me defeat the satanic demon known as Dark... Put an end to his misery once and for all..

*Now he's glowing blue, as he is growing gigantic icarus wings. His hair is turning snow white, and his clothes and armor are golden and white.*

*FLAAAAAAAAAASHH!!!*

*Karasz has become the highest form of Light Power. Archangel Karasz.*

Archangel Karasz: Thank you.. Valkyrie. *pulls out his newest two handed sword, Valkyrie's Blessing and gets on his fighting pose.*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Dark: *Gulps* I didn't expect this...........WRONG! *Pulls out a orb, the exact same one Morton had used against Mario* This baby is bursting with power!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:24 pm

*Archangel Karasz points Valkyrie's Blessing at Dark. The superpowered light beam is charging from the sword, and blows the orb out of Dark's hands, destroying it.*

Archangel Karasz: No more will you cause anymore trouble, demon. You have killed my friends and family for too long.. Now, my revenge.. Goodbye, demon.

*Archangel Karasz finishes Dark off with Valkyrie's Ultimate Light attack, blasting Dark with extreme damage to the max.*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Dark: *Burns and fades* YAAAAAAAAAAARH!!!!!!!! *Dark evaporates into a gas-like substance*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Archangel Karasz: .....It's over.. for now. *returns to normal*

*Karasz smiles in pride as he has completed his avengence for his father.*

Karasz: Light? *walks over to her* I just wanted to say.. thanks. You have been in my side for a long time.. I wanted to give you this. *gives Light his Power Sword.* Maybe I might want to teach you how to master swordfight..
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Shigesato Itoi: I'm sure he's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:33 pm

Karasz: Huh? *sees Shigesato* Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Shigesato: The creator of MOTHER/EarthBound!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:36 pm

Karasz: O_o?... What's a game programmer like you doing in a place like this?
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Dark Gas: *Somehow blows a raspberry at Karasz and floats out of the topic*

Light: Karasz I would be honored. I would need the knowledge to help fight off evil.

*KKias attacks Shigesato*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Center of the Six Universes   The Center of the Six Universes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Center of the Six Universes
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next