Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)

Go down 
+3
Numberman.Exe
Nega Koopakirby
Karasz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:30 pm

*Mario uses his cape (from Super Smash Bros series) to deflect the attack back at Larry.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Larry sidesteps the blast.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:35 pm

*Mario spin kicks Larry away.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 pm

Larry:...This isn't worth it.
Larry runs out of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Crash: Yay!! *dances*

Mario: Oh? *plucks the Gold Berry out of the tree.* Looks like I got it! Well, I'll see you later! *leaves the topic by going into the pipe.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:54 pm

*Ripto, Red and the Riptocs are driving Ripto's 18 wheeler Truck (Contained Wario's Treasure) into the Topic, Passing by Crash, as well as the Feyeshes, Spaaks, Roaders, Greaps, Primids and Monster Ram Things who are also passing by Crash.*

Red: Ripto, are you sure that we're doing this to get Wario's Attention?

Ripto: (Driving) Exactly, But there's no way he'll stop us; we're powerful Sorcerers.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:22 pm

Crash: Huh?? *noticed Ripto* DAH HA O_O *runs back home.*

Coco: Crash, what's up?

Crash: Bladahbagahabh!!

Coco: You're saying that Ripto is on N. Sanity Island, right? Hey, I remember that creep. You and Spyro worked together to defeat Ripto and Cortex. What is he doing here?

Crash: Ehh... *he doesn't know.*

Crunch: Better see what's goin' on, foo!

*Crash, Crunch, and Coco runs out of their house to investigate.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Big Primid: Wait, why did we even steal Wario's money? Money's of no use to us.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:28 pm

*Wario runs in the topic while cursing out loud. He's chasing 18 wheeler Truck*

Wario: GRRRRRRR!! You stupid idiots try to steal Wario's treasure! I'll smack you for this!!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:37 pm

Olimar sees the Subspace enemies.
Olimar:...Oh, dear. I believe I remember those things...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Wario: COME BACK HERE!!! *keeps chasing*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Ripto: *Driving* Red, why don't you do the honors?

Red: With pleasure. *Grabs out a Dark Cannon then runs into the ramp inside of the Trunk, then the Trunk opens and Red aims the Dark Cannon at Wario* Good bye, Fat Man!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Wario: WHOA!! *jumps away from the Dark Cannon and enters the red pipe.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 pm

*Suddenly, the truck, stops*

Ripto: ERRRR STUPID GAS LIMITS!!

*Red Jumped out of the Truck and flew to the Red pipe and suddenly... Strong as a Dragon... He Grabbed Wario out of the Red Pipe. Then Riptocs Surrounded the Red Pipe and so did the Subspace Army as Red Sealed it Closed, covered it in Ice. And Suddenly, Riptoc came to see this. Then Chick drove into the Topic seeing what's happening, Dropping Buffy, Sulley, Dawn and Mike off.*

Buffy: What is going on?

Mike: I don't Know?

*As Ripto aims Red's Dark Cannon at Wario. Buffy threw the Stake at Red's Dark Cannon, Forcing it to self destruct into a million pieces.*

Red: *@Buffy, Drops Wario* You Wretched Human!! That was the only Dark Cannon I had. PRIMIDS!! RHINOCS!! GET HER!!

*TK2's Heroes Battle against the Rhinocs and the Subspace Army.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Wario: Soo!! You're going to make Wario into a life-a-less statue huh? Wrong answer!! *Grabs Red by the throat and punches him in the face.* WARIO WILL MAKE YOU LIFE-A-LESS!! *Throws Red at the giant boulder*

Crash: Oooh! *watches the fight*

Coco: Guess we came here late, but...

Crunch: Who cares. Let's join the fun!!

*Crash and Crunch attack the Rhinocs.*

Wario: *picks up Red* Say UNCLE!! *spins Red around by holding his tail* Ne he he he he he he!! AND GOOD BYE!! *throw Red at the brick wall, which cause massive damage.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Olimar runs into the fight and starts throwing Red and Purple Pikmin at the Subspace creatures.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:54 pm

*Some Auroros are attacked. Some eat the Pikmin.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Olimar uses his SSBB "Instant Pluck" powas to pluck out more Red and Purple Pikmin.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:10 pm

*The Auroros divebombs Olimar.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:21 pm

The Red Pikmin start the Auroros on fire.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:33 pm

*Auroros are now cooked, like roasted turkeys. Razz*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:18 pm

*Chick grabs a Smash Ball all and attacks Ripto with Lightning's Final Smash; Racetrack Roadkill (Simular to Captain Falcon's "Blue Falcon"; in fact, all cars have the same final smash.)*

*Buffy grabs a Smash Ball and Attacks Red with her Final Smash; Buffy Cross Fury (Simular to Link's Triforce Slash)*

*Sulley Grabs a Smash ball and attacks Red with his Final Smash; The Child's Scream Can (Simular to Samus Aran's "Hyper Beam", Mostly, all employees, even former ones, have the same Final Smash)

*Mike Grabs a smash Ball and hits Ripto with the Same Final Smash Sulley has.*

*Dawn tries out a smash ball for the first time, Glowing, she morphs into her Alter Ego and Final Smash; Demonic Dawn (Simular to Bowser's "Giga Bowser Transformation" except Demonic Dawn and the origional Dawn are the Same Size, Only much more strong). And so, she angrilly picks up Ripto Glaring at him to flinch, And suddenly, Dawn demonically beats the crap out of him.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Wario: Ha ha ha ha ha! Hows it like getting beaten up?! Now give me back my treasure you thieves!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Ripto: *Begs* Please. Please. DOn't kill us !!

Red: Listen to Ripto. Even though An evil Dragon like me always has tricks up his sleeve, This isn't my Idea in the first place.

Ripto: Although I still hate Dragons, Red has the point, It aint even my idea, either. The two witches paid us off.

Buffy: Does that Include Willow, cause I don't think Willow could do anything villainously.

Ripto: If you're talking about a redhead who attacked me earlier, then it aint her. We don't know the names of the those witches but one of them is a Human with in a Classy outfit and Blonde hair.

Red: The other witch... A fat blue alligator with a Crown and a Dragon Egged Scepter.

Buffy: I know the first witch you mentioned and her name is "Amy Madison." But some alligator... witch... woman? I don't know any other witches besides Willow Rosenberg and Amy Madison. ... Accept for Willow's Mother.

*Ripto Magically teleported Wario's Treasure Back to Wario's Castle As he and red and the Riptocs and the Rhinocs get back in the car and Bluto the Rhinoc already Refilled up the Gas tank*

Ripto: Don't event think this is over, Wario! LETS BOLT EVERYONE.

*Ripto, Red, Riptocs, Rhinocs and the Subspace Army Drove out of the Topic*

Buffy: Blue Fat Alligator Witch... with a Crown and Dragon Egged Scepter. I'm puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Wario: Hey! I didn't tell him my name! He looked at my MySpace, huh?! He's a cheater!!

Coco: Excuse me, but what's going on?

Wario: I got my treasure back, and beat the red dragon to a pulp! And they even mention about a fat blue lizard with an egg for the scepter's power source.... *thinks* Hmm.... Last time I played that stupid purple dragon game, with its third sequel, that blue lizard's name is the Sorceress. Can't those idiot game programmers think of a good name other than a cheesy standard type?! BAH! I have seen better.

Coco: >_> Thanks for spoiling the name, fatso.

Wario: He he he he..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)   N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N. Sanity Island (Crash Bandicoot)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next