Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiator Springs (Cars)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Radiator Springs (Cars) Empty
PostSubject: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:42 pm

This is where living cars come here. Sorry, but the only food you'll ever find is gasoline.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:52 pm

*Suddenly, Lightning McQueen, Xander and Willow drive into the Topic. As Lightning dropped off Xander and Willow, they discovered Prisoner Trophies of the Official Radiator Springs Citizens. They also discovered The Subspace Army invading Radiator Springs. Not only them, but the US Army (From the Buffy-Verse), Count Spatula and Amy Madison as well. They also discovered two Big Primids Carrying the Prisoned Trophy of Doc Hudson into the Subspace. It's turns out like Waternoose and Randall, Spatula And Madison have Joined Tabuu as well.*

Lightning: What the heck? Looks like we're too late.

Xander: You're right.

Willow: The Friends of yours... Count Spatula and Amy Madison already shot them with their Dark Cannons.

*The Roaders surround Willow, Lightning and Xander.*

Willow: Don't worry. I got a Plan! *Makes her cell Phone magically appear and dials Mr. Incredible's Cell Number*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:54 pm

Big Primid: Gee, I can't wait to betray all of these people we're working with!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:16 pm

*Spatula angrily hits the Big Primid on the head with his big Tire Knocking the Big Primid out.*

Spatula: NO TALKINK ABOUT TREASON IN THIS GROUP!! IF YOU VANT TO TALK ABOUT TREASON, GO SPEAK VITH TABUU!!

Amy Madison: That is better, Spatula. Any Reports General Voll?

U.S. General Voll: Well, the roaders have discovered two terrorists and a local in this place? However as some other reports, Henry J. Waternoose and Randall Boggs failed to get their revenge in Monstropolis?

Amy Madison: (I bet Buffy is behind all is) Just Make sure Buffy Anne Summers doesn't put even one foot on Planet Earth.

General Voll: Yes, Madam.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Big Primid: No, seriously. Why the heck are we working with the U.S. Military?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Fire Primid: Either Taboo was drunk when deciding who to gain the trust of, then betray, or we went back to the dartboard method of making alliances.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Amy Madison: *@Big Primid* I thought you never asked, my friend? Those US Military that even I teamed up with have been tracking down Buffy Anne Summers for days because she was a demon slayer who they consider as a "Terrorist". And the Point is... that a Demon Slayer... is a controversial Occupation.

Last edited by ToonKing2 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:30 pm

Fire Primid: Now, would that be based on Season Seven of Buffy? Because if it isn't, that barely makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:32 pm

???: Stop it! Stop the fighting!

*Mario, Bosco, and Pac-Man arrives*

Bosco: The real terrorists is that guy!

Ghost of Saddam Husseun: I was hanged and people enjoyed their stinking New Years Gift.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:52 pm

Amy Madison: *@Fire Primid* I don't break the fourth wall, but it is.. *@Bosco* Well, Saddam wasn't the one who was at Sunnydale during this terrorism; Buffy, Xander and Giles were along with Dawn.

General Voll: That's why I grew tired of Demon Killers, so I considered the Slayers as "Terrorists" and teamed up with Amy Madison.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Bosco: What is wrong with you foos?! She's a human being, like you!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 pm

General Voll: HOW CAN A FRIKKIN' HUMAN BEING SUMMON A POWER TO DESTRUCT SUNNYDALE THEN!?!?!?!?

Last edited by ToonKing2 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Bosco: Backfired witchcraft!! *shot*

Mario: Not too good at this, are ya?

Bosco: ......*beep*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:08 pm

*Sarge, the only Radiator springs citizen not hit by the Dark Cannon, drove closer to General Voll*

Sarge: Voll, I believe it was Amy Madison who destroyed Sunnydale by herself. You've been tricked into believing that Demon Killers are terrorists. You should be after Amy Madison, now along with Spatula and the Subspace Army.

General Voll: ... What?

Amy Madison: Voll, don't listen to that Jeep!

Sarge: SHADDAP YOU WITCH!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Bosco: Amy did what?

Mario: So it was her that brainwashed them into thinking that Buffy did it.

Pac-Man: That sounds like a cunning plan to frame her.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Fire Primid: Brilliant deduction, Holmes! Too bad anyone could figure it out!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Bosco: *shrieks when he sees the Fire Primid* EEK!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 pm

General Voll: *Angrilly turns to Amy Madison* YOU LYIN' MAGICAL SCOUNDREL!! *Tries shooting her although Amy is covered with Barrier*

*The US Military soldiers did the same thing, And Amy is protected by the Barrier along with Spatula*

Amy Madison: Great! Now those Soldiers have betrayed us thanks to you, Sarge. PRIMIDS!! DO SOMETHING!! SEND IN GALLEOM!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:05 pm

*The Primids lost Galleom's phone number. One of them used a walkie talkie to summon Spaaks, Feyeshes, and Greaps.*

Mario: Here they come!! *Star spins the Feyeshes.*

Pac-Man: *Butt-Bounces the Spaaks.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:01 am

*Amy puts her palms on Spatula's Bar that holds the Tires & the Glow of the Combination appears. While they're both combining, Xander and Willow have freed all the Cars by touching the Trophy stands and so did Lightning and Sarge*

Sally: W-w-what happened?

Mater: What the heck is going on?

Doc Hudson: It turns out that we all have been turned into trophies by Count Spatula, His Human Witchcrafty girlfriend and the US General.

Sarge: What I heard, Doc, Amy Madison has no relationship with Spatula whatsoever.

*Suddenly, the Combination is complete, Amy Madison and Count Spatula combined into a Giant Monster Truck Demon, Super Amy Spatula, Looks simular to Count spatula but it transforms into a demon and it has ram horns and Demon wing.*

Super Amy Spatula: Foolish Mortals. You may have freed all of the Radiator Citizens, But you cannot escape my WRATH!! *Morphs into Demon Mode and Attacks the US Soldiers with the Mini-Comets*

*Lightning McQueen attacks SAS with his Master Dragon Karate Moves*

*Willow Grabs a Smash ball and attacks SAS with her Final Smash; Meteor Magic (Simular to Lucas's "PK Star Storm")*

*Xander also grabs a smash ball and attacks SAS with his Final Smash; Xander Fury (Simular to Ike's "Great Aether")*

*Doc Hudson also grabs a Smash Ball and attacks SAS with his Final Smash; RaceTrack RoadKill (Simular to Captain Falcon's Final Smash)*

*Mater tosses the Trophy Stand at SAS and suddenly, Amy and Spatula are back to Normal and suddenly, SAS turned out to be a Trophy.*

General Voll: You, Amy, have fooled us for the LAST TIME!! *Aims his gun at Amy Madison.*

Amy Madison: There will never be a last time, Voll! Alright! Spatula!! Primids!! Spaaks!! Feyeshes!! Greaps!! Roaders!! Lets Retreat To Subspace. *Retreats out of the Topic along with Count Spatula and the Subspace Army.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:11 am

Mario: That was too close. I'm happy that Radiator Springs is back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:27 pm

Bosco: Can we go now? It smells like gasoline here. *leaves with Mario and Pac-Man.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:41 pm

*Xander leaves with Willow*

Lightning: I'm gonna be gone on an important for a while, Sally? Just remember to cheer for me okay?

Sally: Okay, on one question, though?

Doc Hudson: Why teaming up with chick?

Lightning: It's a truce. It doesn't mean Chick and I are friends.

Mater: How 'bout you let me go with you?

Lightning: Good Point, Mater! *Leaves Topic with Mater*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiator Springs (Cars)   Radiator Springs (Cars) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiator Springs (Cars)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Media Dimension :: Cinema City-
Jump to: