Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Empty
PostSubject: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Ah... Monstropis, a Metropolis filled with monsters, Zombies, Mad Scientists, Demons, Dragons, Ghosts, Witches, Wizards, Sorcerers, Warlocs, Vampires, Anthropomorphic Pok'emon/Digimon, and Even Final Fantasy-Type monsters who lived there, as well as living dead Serial Killers and Killer Dolls. Normally they don't allow normal Humans, especially not Normal Human children, in Monstropolis, they cause a total Disaster.

*Suddenly, Lightning and Chick arrived in this topic. Lightning only dropped off Buffy and Dawn*

Lighning: Buffy, be sure to protect your sister while your at this. Willow, Xander and I need to go to Radiator Springs so that way we can defeat Amy Madison. *Drives out of the Topic*

*Chick Drops off Sulley and Mike First*

Chick: I have to admit, I really love this truce.

Mike: Buffy, Mario, Dawn, becareful not to scream here, cause if you scream, there will be power outage.

Last edited by ToonKing2 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Mario: Okie dokie!

Pac-Man: Will try. *gets off with Mario.* But if these ghosts try to threaten me with something, I'd better find a Power Pellets.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:12 pm

*Not Knowing that they have appeared in front of Monsters, Inc., the Roaders got out of Monsters, Inc. surrounding the crew along with the Auroroses and the Greaps who are invading the Monster world along with Henry J. Waternoose and Randall Boggs. Not to mention the Big Primids.*

Henry J. Waternoose: *Holding the Trophy Beamgun along with Randall, Giggles* If it isn't James P. Sullivan and Michael Wazowski returning from Subspace that I banished you two, *Looks at Buffy* and I see you have a Human Girlfriend, this time, Sullivan.

Buffy: *Points at Waternoose* Listen, Crabman! I'm in no relationship with a Blueish Purple Cat. EVER.

Sulley: Did you say "Cat?"

Mike: *@Sulley* She only called you that because of your looks, Sulley. *@Waternoose* Plus, she ain't my girlfriend, either, cause I never cheat on Celia Mae in my life.

Randall: Well, Its a little late for that, Wazowski, cause we and the subspace army already held your Celia and the Rest of the Laugh Collectors Hostage.

*All TK2's Characters are shocked when hearing this from Randall*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:16 pm

OOC: The "Trophy Beamgun" is called a Dark Cannon.

IC:

One of the Big Primids turns to Randall.
Big Primid: Wait...why are we even working with you?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:21 pm

Mario: Don't let the Dark Cannon's beam hit you!! *Jumps and divepunches Randall.*

*Pac-Man attempts to pound Waternoose.*

*The Primid from Jump City arrives holding a Bosco trophy.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Waternoose: *Points the Dark Cannon at Sulley* 'Cause I need revenge against Sullivan for overthrowing me out of Monsters, Inc.!!

Randall: *Points the Dark Cannon at Mike* And I need Revenge against Sullivan for Throwing me into Louisianna!!

Waternoose: That's why... we have joined Tabuu.

*Buffy threw two stakes at Both Waternoose's Dark Cannon and Randall's Dark Cannon, and Suddenly, two Dark Cannons Self Destructed and exploded into pieces*

Waternoose: oh Crabs. There goes my pay check.

Randall: *Angry@Buffy* Pathedic Human Jerk? Why did you do this?

*Buffy Draws her sword at Randall and he somehow flinched*

Waternoose: What's wrong, Randall? you never seen a Slayer before?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:36 pm

Mario: What? You didn't notice that I attack you?

Pac-Man: I can't believe you had to ignore this!!

Mario: PAC! LOOK!!

*The Primid is running away with Bosco. Mario jumps and stomps on the Primid, defeating it and taps Bosco's stand, making him normal.*

Bosco: What the hell is going on?!!

Mario: I can-a-explain--

Bosco: What?? *Sees Pac-Man* What the--!?! *Sees Sully and Mike* AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *sees Randall* NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:45 pm

OOC: Actually, Waternoose and Randall DID notice Mario and Pac-Man's Attacks. Very Painful.

*Attempted power outage coming from inside of Monsters, Inc.*

Waternoose: Well, Beth Summers, Nice Work For...

Buffy: It's Buffy Summers.

Waternoose: Whatever. But Nice Work for destroying our Dark Cannons with your trusty Stakes, you and your friends may have your victory. ... But you cannot escape... MY WRATH!!

Buffy: Wrath!? What the hell are you talking about!?

Randall: *Talking through the Walkie Talkie* Okay Model 4697, send in the Subspace Bomb!

Mike: SUBSPACE BOMB!? HOLY ARES!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!

Sulley: No, Mikey. Not until we save Celia and the Other Laugh Collecters.

Randall: Go on ahead, Jimmy, I was thinking you might rescue your Trophy Prisoned employees before Time Runs out.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Mario: Oh nice going, Mr. Yells-a-lot.

Bosco: That freak just taken me to this damn place!

Mario: The Primid?

Bosco: Wait a second. That thing has a name?

Mario: Yes.

Bosco: Look, just get me out of here, Foo!

Mario: We can't. We gotta get the employees out! *runs into the building and frees the employees by touching their stands.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:58 pm

*Suddenly, Celia got up*

Celia: W... W... What the heck happened?

*The other employees wonder the same thing*

Roz: Perhaps... We all got hit by Waternooses dark cannon! Thanks to your Italian Human Friend, Sulley, as well as your other human friends, for waking us from this prison, We might be able to take Waternoose and Randall in.

Waternoose: Oh no, Roz! No way in Heck am I going Back. *Points at TK2's Crew* You're all Lucky that our Dark Cannons are destroyed, otherwise I might turn ALL of you into trophies. RANDALL, ROADERS, AUROROSES, BIG PRIMID!! LETS RETREAT TO SUBSPACE!!

*Waternoose, Randall and the rest of the Subspace Army retreat out of the Topic*

Roz: Thank you very much Ms. Falls.

Buffy: It's Summers, Buffy Anne Summers.

Roz: Whatever, If it weren't for you, Sullivan and Wazowski would become trophies. *Gives Buffy 10,000 Dollars in American Money* Here's your award, *Awards Mario with 9000 Mushroom Coins and Pac-Man with 9000 Pac Tokens* Here's an award for both of you too cause you helped.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:04 pm

Bosco: Hey, why not give it to me? I may try to invent something for ya.

Mario: Well.. what do you have?

Bosco: You'll see.

Pac-Man: So, now what?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Roz: *Awards Bosco 9000 Dollars in American Money* There you go, Bosco.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:28 pm

Bosco: O_o?

Mario: So... anyway.

Bosco: I was about to give you something in return. This is one of Boscotech's best weapons, as this works effectively against fire monsters. *gives Mario a Super Soaker.*

Mario: O_o? But it's a super soaker.

Bosco: But it works! Trust me! Trust me!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:30 pm

*Mario, Pac-Man, and Bosco leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:19 am

Chick: Oh! Which reminds me... the US Military has turned against Amy Madison plus Count Spatula (who I hate the most more than Lightning) thanks to Sarge, Xander, Willow, Mario, Pac-Man, Bosco and my Truceful rival Lightning McQueen who somehow freed the Citizens of Radiator Springs. *Opens his Doors* Get in, everyone.

*Buffy, Dawn and Sulley get in Chick*

Chick: Mike, Aren't you coming?

*Mike is talking to his Girlfriend Celia*

Mike: I might not be around Monsters, Inc. for awhile.

Celia: Why not, Michael?

Mike: Cause it's a very long journey and Sulley and I along with the Rest of the Crew are on the Rebellion against Tabuu. So you take charge of Monsters, Inc. While Sulley and I are gone, okey.

Celia: You have my word.

*Celia and Mike both kiss then Mike gets into Chick and Chick drives out of the Topic.*

Celia: Goodbye, Michael. I'll be cheering for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)   Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monstropolis/Monsters, Inc. (Monsters, Inc.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Media Dimension :: Cinema City-
Jump to: