Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)

Go down 
+4
Toon King 2
Nega Koopakirby
Numberman.Exe
Karasz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:01 am

Cortex: Ah yes, the most powerful robots that the other scientist has created. (I could've thought of making Metal Crash sooner.. But my budget is not enough for it.)
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Dimentio: You bots will work perfectly....Infact...Go Find Mr. L's Brobot. You are robots yourself, so maybe you can program it into a Unbeatable Mech.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:36 pm

Metal Sonic: We can also mimick somebody! Lets show them, Mecha!

Mecha Knuckles: Good thing, Sonic!

*Metal Sonic & Mecha Knuckles Turn into Puddles then turn into Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong*

DK???: What do you think? Smile

Diddy Kong???: What do you think? What do you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:42 pm

Dimentio: Perfect......I want you 2 to pose as Peach and Pauline and destroy Mario!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:56 pm

*Metal Sonic & Mecha Knuckles Poses as Peach & Pauline*

Peach???: You mean...

Pauline???: Like this?
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:58 pm

Dimentio: Yes. Mario will not be able to Fight Peach and Pauline. Go defeat him! He is in Galaga Galaxy!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:10 pm

*"Peach" & "Pauline" left Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:31 pm

Cortex: My minions should try to stop the other heroes from making their way to defeat us.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:06 am

*The Frozened Metal Puddle rolls into the Topic, luckily with the Solaris Data, the Frozend Metal Puddle melted. the Puddle Split into two & reveal as Metal Sonic & Mecha Knuckles*

Metal Sonic: I can explain, Master Dimentio & Master Uka Uka! I blame my younger Brother for not letting us both get to Mario on time! Mecha had that moronic Idea that we stop at Krusty Burger for a bite to eat! pale *@Mecha Knuckles* WHICH IS A BIG MISTAKE OF NATURE, MECHA! Mad *@Dimentio & Uka Uka* When we got there to Mario, Masters, the real Pauline was already there, ordering the police to arrest us, which forced us to reveal ourselves & combine into the ferocious 2-headed monster so we can destroy Mario anyway. ... & Pauline as well for using the Dark Emerald I gave her for Justice. I shouldn't have given it her. & I heard in the puddle that E. Gadd is returning the Dark Emerald to my Former Master! *@Mecha Knuckles* & It's all your damn fault, Mecha! Mad

Mecha Knuckles: *@Metal Sonic* But big brother Sonic, I got to eat somehow!

Metal Sonic: *Grabs Mecha Knuckles by his throat* I TOLD YOU... & TOLD YOU... A THOUSAND TIMES, MECHA!! ROBOTS, I repeat, ROBOTS DO NOT EAT!! PERIOD!! Evil or Very Mad

Mecha Knuckles: *Gulps* Are you eating is bad for us robots? pale
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:17 am

Uka Uka: SILENCE!!! You have failed me...AGAIN!! For that, I will melt you down permanetly!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:45 pm

*Metal Sonic & Mecha Knuckles Self Destructed & exploded*

Living Tank: Crap! & who's going to replace Pauline & Beeper as leaders of our kind? pale
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:48 pm

Cortex: Oh what's wrong? You have no leader at all? Too bad, because I'll make you my minions whether you like it or not!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:46 pm

Chameleon Woman: Close Enough!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:47 pm

Cortex: Dingodile reported that Crash and his friends are in Emerald Town. I want you to take him and his friends down. And we may need the Power Crystals for my weapons, if you find any.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:09 pm

*Chameleon Woman turns invisable & leaves topic; The Spaghetti Bros & the Living Vehicles follow Chameleon Woman*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:35 pm

*Chameleon Woman returns & gives the Power Stone to Dimentio*

Chameleon Woman: You got one of the Power Stones, Dimentio! Now if you will excuse me, I must go get more of them! *leaves topic*

*Suddenly, a tiny rabbit with glasses & the Eggman Costume (Minus the Moustache) arrived*

???: *Reveals Dr. C* Dr. C, Ready for duty, Master Dimentio!

*Suddenly, Billy Spaghetti arrived*

Billy Spaghetti: Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak! *translates "Forgive me, Master Dimentio, I have bit Cream's finger, which forced her to give up the Power Stone, that's why the Spore of yours grew on her head"*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:07 pm

Cortex: Well, that was an easy idea.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:43 pm

Dimentio: I'm glad to see there are so many willing volunteers. Now go keep Count Bleck busy!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:24 pm

*Dr. C Leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:03 pm

Cortex: Care to play Super Smash Bros Melee, the pirated version just to kill the time, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:04 pm

Dimentio: No, I'm gonna Play Pirated Gold Version.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:13 pm

Cortex: Ah, I got the Pirated Silver Version. *chuckles*

Nina: <_< ...Oh no? I got the Pirated Platnium Version.. Beat that.

Cortex: O_O; Holy canoly!! Platnium beats both gold and silver!!
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:15 pm

Dimentio: My pirated Version is for the Wii. BEAT THAT!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:57 pm

*Mario, Wario, Peach, Yoshi--*

Mario: Yoshi! You came to help?

Yoshi: Yoshi!!

Mario: Woohoo!! Welcome back!

*Mario, Wario, Peach, and Yoshi appears in one side, and Rayman, Pac-Man, Serious Sam, and Crash appears on the other*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:41 pm

*Blumiere, Tippi, Black Dutchess, Pauline, E. Gadd, Blaze, Silver, Francis, Giovanni, Tony, Cybertail, Beeper & Marine Join Mario & Co*

Blumiere: If you want to Know, Wario, I would like to deal with Dimentio, myself! He'll soon pay for Mind controlling Cream!

Marine: Yas tell him, dad!

Blaze: & according to my senses, the third anti opposite, the Fat feline with super strength is held prisoner in Cortex Castle! According to the description, he has a pet frog!

Francis: But where in Cortex Castle is the 3rd one held Prisoner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)   Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cortex Castle (Crash Bandicoot)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next