Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Alexander von Koopa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:48 pm

OOC: Made major changes to this post, sorry, but I like this way better.

Grampa Willie: Okay then, ALL O' YA'LL IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN! This is how it works: In this plot, each of you will have two of your own levels appear. There are three moves to be learned in each level, not counting the last two. To be fair, each character will learn one move per level. Got it?

Kamerry: *not really understanding what GW said* Umm... who would like to go first then?

OOC: I can get away with this because Grampa Willie never makes any sense anyways. Of course, that also means the last two levels are of my creation... I think.

Last edited by Professor Reeka on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:52 pm

Alex: ... So I go first because I created this topic, or because my name goes first in the Main Character list?
The fourth wall falls on Alex.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 pm

OOC: Darn, I'm too slow a typer. I apologize, but I like the new way better. (I edited my previous post) It just seems more fair to everyone, and this way I can have a bit more creativity with the moves.

I'm really sorry about this.

We'll just have to stick my old reasons in the Beta Bin, along with Beta Meadow and Beta Cassandra...
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:30 pm

Alex nudges Sockie forward, "volunteering" him to go first.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Sockie nudges thin air forward.
Sockie: Wait, is the air part of our group? If not, then darn.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Grampa Willie: That's MY air yer nudg'n kid, leggo! *Grampa Willie takes off his glasses and then puts them back on for no apparent reason* Now, my ADVANCED moves ain't easy, but they's helpful! The move that I'se gonna teach you is called the Sockapult, and will really get you fly'n! Is'ye ready boy?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Sockie: Surprisingly, yes.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:52 pm

A light blue aura surrounds Grampa Willie, who then fires off a beam (that looks oddly similar to Lucario's Final Smash) at Sockie. This beam doesn't hurt, but has a slight tingly sensation, like if someone threw a bag of cold air at you.

Grampa Willie: *before shooting the beam* ADVANCED!!! *after shooting beam* Okay son, now you know the sockapult. To use this move concentrate hard and you'll pull out a giant sock from hammerspace! This sock will magically transport everyone into it, and then you will be able to leap up to reach high ledges!

Grampa Willie: Sockie, lookupdere! D'you see my pal Eddie up on that ledge?

*Grampa Willie points to a cliff made of hope and wonder where there is no one at the top*

Grampa Willie: Try using yer Sockapult to get'em down fer me!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:57 pm

Sockie: Wait. By "everyone", do you also mean the guys with me?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Grampa Willie: You can carry up to three people at once, counting people you might have to save, but since you're not going very far, you don't need anyone, this time.

Kamerry: For future reference, since their are four of us, counting Paint Pup, you won't have to worry about me, my wings are not affected by the Eye's curse.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:08 pm

Sockie closes his eyes and starts concentrating. Eventually, a giant sock appears and Sockie leaps into it.
Sockie: Sweet.
Sockie tries to jump onto the cliff top.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:26 pm

Sockie reaches the cliff top, and Eddie isn't there, meaning he is because he's immaginary.

Eddie?: You hear to save me?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 am

Sockie: Yes. Yes I am.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:29 pm

Eddie?: Hot diggity dog! *Eddie jumps on his imaginary motorbike and hops in the bag.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Sockie hops back down.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:00 pm

And Eddie rides off into the blood red horizon of happiness and joy.

Grampa Willie: Heh, good work, sonny! It's been a while since I've seen a sock humanoid nail that move wit' such finesse! *ahem* Well that's not the point, I'll see ya'll at the next molehill, and remember... STOP BREATH'N ALL MY AIR!

Grampa Willie burrows underground and Kamerry chuckles.

Kamerry: *pointing to large mountain* Perhpas we should move on towards that direction, dears?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:31 pm

LWB: Right. Could you carry Paint Pup for me?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Sockie: If you're talking me, then yes. Just as long as it doesn't need to use the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:43 pm

LWB: No, I meant Kamerry. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Kamerry waves her wand and Paint Pup is lifted onto a small star-shaped thing floating in midair.

Kamerry: This is an enchanted star board, wherever we go, it follows!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Alex: How convinient.
Alex heads for the large mountain of unknown distance from the heroes.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 pm

A cute dieseased pony trots over towards Alex and stares at him with its big, infected eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Alex slices off the pony's head.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:37 pm

So the pony stares at Alex with its stubby, head-deprived neck.

The head rolls around on the ground and starts wheezing.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 pm

After a few seconds of pain and blood loss, the pony should fall over dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next