Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Empty
PostSubject: Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:14 pm

This is the Very first Planet of the Mushroom Galaxy and Also it's Sun, which is where the Heroic Sun Godess of the Mushroom Planet named Wephiles the Light rules and where it's also roamed by Happy Suns, Sparks, Hot Foots, Fire Guys, Fry Guys, Tryclydes, Red and Green Birdo (No plural found, Sorry), Blarggs, Prehistoric Blarggs, Angry Suns, Fire Snakes, Flame Bubbles and Magma Banzai Bills. Burning Stus roam here as well as Bullies. Wephiles's Castle, the Jesus Palace, is located here, where she creates Light bugs to make her own Primids and her own peaceful version of the Subspace Army known as "the Solaris Army".

WARNING: The Soleannish Sun God Solaris, Or rather Iblis or Mephiles the Dark, Is forbidden to enter this Planet, Just because his name is "Solaris". For some Reason, Wephiles harbors a deep fear of a Soleannish Sun God with a same name as her Planet, cause in her own way, she despises him. ... Especially his two halfs.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:24 pm

*in the Jesus Palace, Wephiles the Light takes a nice bubble warm bath in a Hot-Warm Water in her tub (Unlimited (but less) water in this Planet). And also Plays Super Smash Bros.: Double Smackdown on the Waterproof Nintendo DS. When she stops, she gets out of the tub to dry off then Put her clothes on then gets out of her Holy Bathroom. then suddenly, she watches her Visions, which are like television for her.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:36 pm

*Wephiles also watches the vision that shows Karasz destroying the Mermalair with an explosive book without knowing it as Sheldon Plankton Planned. It also shows him getting arrested for it.*

Wephiles: *Gasp* Holy Luvbi. *Leaves her Palace and the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 pm

*Suddenly, Wephiles Pops out of the Warp Pipe with Persina and then the Warp Pipe disappears.*

Wephiles: What's to settle...? Whether Homosexuality is Sin or not, You need to learn to become a Straight character. Admittedly, I was a lesbian myself. And I used to make out with a Hammer Sis (A Female Hammer Bro), but then I was confronted by a Nimbi named King Glumbi, who currently passed before Grambi took over. After Glumbi taught me that Homosexuality can lead to many sad things; No child birth, Plus game over from AIDS-- I decided to dump the Hammer Sis and hang out with Glumbi, who I once married. *Depressed, plus Weeping, plus looking at the picture of Glumbi* Poor Glumbi, I wish he could live longer. *@Persina* The point is, My child, is that you need to become straight, because neither me or the other Mushroom Gods will allow any of you to make the Same mistake I did. Here. *Makes the Warp Pipe Reappear.* Let me teach you how to become Straight. *Dives into the Warp Pipe*

Persina: Finally... A guardian Angel. *Dives into the Warp Pipe as well then the Warp Pipe disappears*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 am

Toon King 2 wrote:
Plus game over from AIDS

OOC: You can get AIDs from being straight, too. >.< And people should be allowed to be gay or lesbians if they want to, not if the "gods" want them too.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:17 am

OOC: Don't you know, Zec? This is just an excuse by TK2 for him to insult homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet Solaris (Super Mario Galaxy/Pauline's RPG Adventure)
Page 1 of 1