Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Empty
PostSubject: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Insanity Galaxy-It is the right half The Mushroom Galaxy's Asteroid Belt as the Detention Galaxy is the Left Half. Neuron Cortex, Dr. Neo Cortex's Father, Lives there, treating it like it's a retirement home. Although the Real retirement is the Space Colony called the "Retirement Planet", Shaping alot like Saturn. Dr. N. "Nichole" Sanity Runs this Asylum and Her Head Nurse Xandra Nautical works for her.

Retirement Planet-It is a Space Colony/Retirement Home that Dr. N. Sanity also runs.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:34 pm

*Ultima arrives at the Insanity Galaxy, She Gives Flippy to the Nurses then the Nurses Put Flippy, who is Covered with Ankel Cuffs, Crazy Coat and Iron Mask, into the same room Neuron Cortex is at, And Strapped Flippy in Chains to the Next Bed to Neuron then left the room. Dr. N. Sanity was about to congradulate Ultima. but it was too late... She already left the Topic*

Neuron Cortex: Gyehahahahahahah. Mentally ill Bear, are you?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:59 pm

*Flippy is no longer flipped out.*

Flippy: *angry* Mmpphh!! *demands to be free.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:58 pm

*The Reborn Clawdia Koopa is in her Cell, arguing with Dr. N. Sanity about each other's views.*

Clawdia: *Upset* What made you think I'm not the Real Clawdia Koopa, Doctor?

Dr. N. Sanity: Well, it did prove to me that the REAL Clawdia Koopa has a Sapphire left eye and you don't have a left eye at all.

Clawdia: That's because Victoria took it from me when I was in a coma after the Cheating, thinking I was dead as well as the rest of the Royal Koopa Family.

Dr. N. Sanity: And how come you have grey hair with blonde streaks instead of just Blonde Hair? I know you're a Pink Spiked Koopa with one Blue eye.

Clawdia: it's because of the aging of FEAR!

*Victoria, Felicia, Fluffy and Steroid came to the Topic to see Clawdia*

Victoria: *Gives Nichole the Dug Grave Picture* Isn't this enough Proof?

Dr. N. Sanity: *Sees the Picture* OH! Deary Me Clawdia, I beg your pardon. I thought you were just another looney.

*Victoria give the Sapphire Mushroominorite to Clawdia as Clawdia sticks it back into her empty socket.*

Clawdia: Thanks for keeping a good eye on my sapphire eyeball, Vicky!

Victoria: Don't Mention it, Mom! Oh I also have this *Pulls out Bowser Jr.'s DNA Test Sheet* Test Sheet of BJ's and I want you to know if you were familiar with this?

Clawdia: *See's the DNA Test Sheet* Yes! I remember! Jr. Has MY Mother Bloodline.

Victoria: So Bowser Jr. IS your son!

Clawdia: Absolutely, Victoria. But only one Problem... He has no memory of me whatsoever. Bowser even LIED to him about some "Peach" Human being his Mother. THAT IS FRIKKIN' CHILD CRUELTY!!

OOC: She's Right; According to Clawdia's Description in Mariowiki.com, Bowser Jr. didn't have a Memory of Clawdia, He was tricked into believing that Peach was his mother.

IC: Victoria: Why didn't you file for Divorce?

Fluffy: Yeah, And be sure to place Bowser on the restraining order for ME cause he treated me like an object 6 years ago! And I started to hate him now!

Clawdia: ... Follow Me! *Leads Felicia, Victoria and Fluffy out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 pm

OOC: I don't remember this being in Super Mario Galaxy or Mario + Luigi, Partners in Time.

-.-'

Also, Clawdia doesn't really exist. She was mentioned once, and was supposively a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:32 am

OOC: Well... That's why I made her real. Is there a Problem with that?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:03 am

OOC: Not really. Clawdia is real, but wasn't shown.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:41 pm

OOC: No, she isn't, Karasz. Clawdia was never real.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:50 am

OOC: That I Protest, Sockie. Here is some Proof:

Quote :
Clawdia Koopa is a character that is mentioned in one issue of Nintendo Power UK. Nothing is known of her except her name and that she is or was the wife of Bowser. She is unlikely to exist for many reasons, being most likely a joke. One of these reasons is that Bowser Jr. does not remember her, as he was tricked in Super Mario Sunshine into believing that Princess Peach was his mother. Another reason is that Bowser is "married" to Princess Peach in Super Paper Mario by Count Bleck. Bowser considers the marriage legitimate, implying he does not have another wife, although he could be a polygamist.

And the point is... if Clawdia didn't really Exist, then where did Bowser get all of his eight Kids? Without Clawdia, those Official Koopalings won't exist. So it's best not to protest on my Registered implied Character based on MarioWiki. Okay? I've been outgeeked enough as it is. Just because I believe she's a "Joke", doesn't make me believe she's a "Lie".

Last edited by Toon King 2 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:03 am

OOC: There are so many things wrong with that post it's almost funny. I'd point them out, but I'd rather Sockie do it.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:16 am

OOC: Nintendo Power UK is the Official Nintendo Magazine, which is a terrible magazine that lies about almost everything. They aren't a good source for information. And neither is Super Mario Wiki, as ANYONE CAN EDIT IT. And what's say to their mother isn't just another Koopa? Also, that last sentence didn't make much sense.

Last edited by Sockie on Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:18 am

OOC: Are you saying that... The Koopalings' Mother... Isn't another Koopa at all?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:19 am

OOC: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Facepalm

Dear Lord. It's like arguing with a brick wall.

I NEVER SAID THAT AT ALL. Is your grammar THAT terrible?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:22 am

OOC: If Bowser doesn't have another Wife, Then Where did Bowser get his Eight Kids? If you don't want Clawdia to exist, Have Zonic remove her from Victor's Lair then.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:53 pm

OOC: I think you need to take a break from this forum, ToonKing2. Get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:14 pm

OOC: TK2, read my post. Over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:44 pm

Sockie wrote:
OOC: Nintendo Power UK is the Official Nintendo Magazine, which is a terrible magazine that lies about almost everything. They aren't a good source for information. And neither is Super Mario Wiki, as ANYONE CAN EDIT IT. And what's say to their mother isn't just another Koopa? Also, that last sentence didn't make much sense.

How does that Answer my question about Bowser getting his eight official Koopalings?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:24 pm

OOC: Look at the second-last sentence. And if you think I'm saying their mother isn't a Koopa, then you need to read it AGAIN. AND AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:35 pm

OOC: If you don't read it over, I'll be forced to ban you for 60 days. No excuses.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:34 am

Sockie wrote:

Sockie wrote:
OOC: No She isn't Karasz. Clawdia was NEVER Real.

Okay, I read It over! Forgive the Quoting, It's how I read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)   Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity Galaxy (SMG/MLPiT/Super Paper Bowser)
Page 1 of 1