Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phantomile (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

Phantomile (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile) Empty
PostSubject: Phantomile (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)   Phantomile (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:35 am

The world is composed of five main locations; "Breezegale, the Wind Village"; "Jugpot, the Kingdom of Water"; "Forlock, the Tree Village", "Coronia, Temple of the Sun" and "Cress, the Moon Kingdom".

Breezegale has a large windmill located at the center. The villagers can harness the power of the wind, and shape and process stone using concentrated air. Behind the windmill is an abandoned mine named "Gunston Mine". At the top of the mine is "Bell's Hill", which features a ringing bell to announce the time.

Jugpot, Phantomile's only kingdom, provides the world with a boundless water supply. The kingdom's castle, "Shell Castle", has a water wheel attached to it.

Forlock is built around a large tree. The inhabitants are known for their woodworking skills and use things such as wood, nuts, and vines as means to travel between trees.

Coronia is an unpopulated shrine that floats in the sky. A creature raised by priests, "Ngapoko", resides in Coronia.

Cress is a mythical kingdom. A legend in Phantomile states that "dream energy", a substance made up of forgotten dreams, is gathered there. This substance is said to be what gives Phantomile its shape and form.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Phantomile (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantomile (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)   Phantomile (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:41 pm

*Sizzle falls into the topic. He noticed he still has the gem with him.*

Sizzle: Very Happy HA HA!! At last! My gem is safe! *hugs* Victory is ze mine!!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com

Phantomile (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Video Game Dimension :: Arcade Lands and other Namco Worlds-
Jump to: