Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Empty
PostSubject: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:34 am

OOC: I only Dreamed that there ever was such sequel coming out for Wii, PS3, Xbox360, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox and NDS. anyway...

IC: A dimension run by the Diabolical Rabbit and his Dark Chao sidekick. More like a Mobian's Answer To Gex's Media Dimension. But here are the List of TV-Shaped Voids called "Channel Portals":

Current Event:

1. The Stone Age Channel: The Prehistoric channel roamed by Dinosaurs, Ice aged creatures and Cave men. If you complete Two missions in each two shows of the Channel, you'll get one remote each, just a little simular to Gex games, But if you Defeat The Channel Boss in the Boss Show, Like for example, in this Channel, Eggosaurus Rex, Then you'll recieve a Channel Ruby.
  2. The 30's Mafia Channel: (three Remotes Required) Enter this Channel Portal and you will end up in a big city of the 1930's roamed by Mobsters and Crimelords, Just watch out for the Gangsters Hired by the Echidna Don Al Capachacamac (Who is the "Al Capone" of the Sonic Franchise), They don't like strangers.
  3. Western TV: (Six Remotes Required) Where you will end up in a western town filled with Western Chao and Robotic and Black Armed outlaws. Just be careful when running into Billy the Black, Buffalo Chaotic and Metal Bob. Their the Baddest in the West.
  4. Military TV: (Nine Remotes Required) Where you'll enter a Battlefield roamed by G.U.N. Soldiers who are fighting against G.U.N. Rebels who No longer work for the Gov.. Keep an eye out for Captain James Xoldrix, the real 50-year Killer of Maria Robotnik, who is still at large. It is unknown what tricks he has up his sleeve... next.
  5. Horrorific Television: (Twelve Remotes Required) This Channel leads you to the house of Terror, Every Character is Monstrous here, especially the Vampiric Hedgehog Count Mephula. Its best not to go near him; He really "Bites". (Just a Funny gag for ya, Ha-ha.)
  6. The Japanimation Channel: (fifteen Remotes) In this Channel, you'll end up in the world of Babylonian Monsters, otherwise Known as "Babylmon". If you enter the Boss Show in Walla Vi's Apartment, You'll Discover the Orphan Walla Vi and her Team of Babylmon Pets.
  7. Arcade Network: (eighteen Remotes required) This Channel leads to the World of Chao with shapes simularly based on the Mario Franchise. Be careful while interfering with King Chaoser. He doesn't like to be messed with.
  8. Sci-Fi Television: (twenty-one Remotes required) Be careful while entering this channel. If so, you will end up in the Space Colony Run by the Sniperoids, mainly their Embassador, Nack Fangulon. Even The Sniperoid Captain Bean McDynamite works for him and even controls his motorbot BR-K0 while Nack Fangulon is the Passenger.
  9. Spoiler:
  10. Chao Network: This Channel leads you to the Chao Garden where you can raise Chao in (Unlike in Sonic Heroes that is, because that game doesn't have any Platform before-level Stages) This is just like Chao world in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle; If your chao evolves into an Adult Hero Chao then the Hero Chao Garden will open, but if it evolves into a Dark Chao, then the Dark Chao Garden will open. Unlike in the Game, there are Chao herders in each Chao Garden who will make sure that No Cholie will Steal the Next Chao to enslave (Dark nor Normal) Nor will it can Kill the Hero Chao.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:13 pm

*Suddenly, Triplesix and his English Mouthed Pet Dark Chao St. Mikey Appear in the Channel Portal, Channel 666, Taking a Nap in their Boss Show. Suddenly, Triplesix's Cell rings and St. Mikey answers it.*

St. Mikey: Hello? ... Oh Apolypse it's you. ... Yes. Triplesix is here. Hold on. *Hands The Cell to Triplesix* Apolypse is on the phone!

Triplesix: EEK! *Grabs the Cell and takes a call* Apolypse, How's the Mobian God of Darkness doing? ... Don't worry, Boss, I will make sure no one will enter your Final Boss Show. ... Vanilla? The Heck do you mean Vanilla? ... Master, Why was my Promosquitial Affair 6 years ago with her any of your Business? I know Vanilla's Extremely sexy and all but I Just had the contract signed by Sonic Team for the new Sequel of "Sonic Heroes", So I expect we don't talk about crap like that during these events. Okay? Bye! *Hangs up the Phone* the Dragon almost mocked me.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:31 pm

*A telephone is ringing.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:33 pm

*Triplesix answers the Phone*

Triplesix: Hello?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Salami from Wacky Deli: *phone* I HATE BOLONGA!!! *pops out of the phone and makes up such insane gibberish.* BLASGFRALAS:D:FARLLFALFLARLGFLAGRLHL!L!!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 pm

*Triplesix picks up Salami and Throws him out of his Channel and Dimension*

Triplesix: Until these events are done, This Location is reserved... ONLY FOR SONIC CHARACTERS OLD AND NEW!! Dorkey slice of Meat. *Sees an extra Channel Portal called the Wacky Deli Channel* YOU! BUTCHER!! THIS DIMENSIONS'S CLASSIFIED! SHUT DOWN THE CHANNEL PORTAL FOR ONCE and SAVE IT FOR THE NEXT EVENT!! PLEASE!! YER DRIVING ME NUTZ!!

*The Butcher Shuts down the Channel Portal as Triplesix Ordered.*

Triplesix: Thanks! *Walks back into Channel 666*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Suddenly, Platinum Zilla falls from the Sky of this dimension screaming and hits the Ground. BAM! PZ then gets off the Ground then contacts with G.U.N.*

GUN
CALL
Press Start

*THe GUN General is on Platinum's Codec*

GUN General: Zilla, you know who that guy is entering Channel 666?

Platinum Zilla: Could that be... Triplesix?

GUN General: Triplesix's Past is extremely dark and He gave his soul to some sinister Dragon Who I don't know about.

Platinum Zilla: Good thing that I switched to CHannel D to come here.

GUN General: There is nobody in sight who wants to talk about Triplesix. He's That Sinister. Whatever you do, Try your best not to Watch Channel 666. It is life threatening and it's a Shock to the World.

Platinum Zilla: Got it, General. *Signs off*

*Fredrick Rose and Amanda Rose, Sr. appears Falling and Screaming on PZ then suddenly, Ice appears, Coming out of the Uni-Gate.*

Fredrick: Oh! *Gets off PZ with Amanda Sr.* Sorry about that. What are you doing Here?

PZ: I was ordered by The GUN General to Track the Dark Rabbit down. He somehow escaped from Prison Island again.

Fredrick: And what was his number one charge, again?

PZ: I think it has something to do with R@pe.

Fredrick: No wonder why I can't figure out Cream's DNA Test sheet.

PZ: Who's Cream?

Fredrick: Vanilla's Daughter.

PZ: Wait a second. Don't tell me Vanilla refused to get an abortion. Did she?

Ice: The Reason is a bit of a Mystery to me.

PZ: How did you get here, Ice?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:34 pm

*The Cheese from Wacky Deli appear*

Cheese: I am the CHEESE! I am the best character on this forum! I am even better than the salami and balonga combined!!!

OOC: Running gags. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:30 pm

PZ: I don't know if the Slice of dairy works for Triplesix or not, but LETS GO AFTER HIM FOR HIS ADVICE!!

*PZ, Ice and Fredrick chase down the Cheese.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 pm

*The cheese just run around in circles and blathers about how bad the salami and the balonga are.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm

*Platinum Bodyslams the Cheese down and lasercuffed the Cheese's Ankles tight*

PZ: HA! Once slice of the Block of Curds & Whey in custody. *Gets off the Cheese;@The Cheese* Alright You yellow son of a Limburger. Tell us what you know about Triplesix and we might let you go!

*Suddenly, a Deliman walks to PZ*

The Deliman: Da Jeez knowz Nazink about Treepleseex!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Cheese: I AM THE CHEESE! I AM WAY BETTER THAN TRIPLESIX! I AM EVEN BETTER THAN THIS STUPID REALM COMBINED!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:19 pm

The Deliman: Jazt like I zaid, Da Jeez knowz Nazink about Treepleseex. I haff kreezy Saandweech feellinks who make craap aap. *Picks up the Cheese; Reveals to be Arnold* Ma neem eez Ahnold, Heelpa und Channel Boz ov da Waacky Deeli Chaannel. Az a rewahd for heelpink me caatch da jeez. I'm Goink to eenvite you to My Chaannel for zom tootoreeall (Tutorial). Zat Vay, I caan Teach you mice How to Baattle. *Turns on the Wacky Deli Channel and Warps there*

*PZ, Ice and Fredrick enter the Wacky Deli Channel as well.*

PZ: Say...

Ice: Could this be...

Fredrick: The Wacky Deli Channel?

Arnold: *Giant* Dat eez co-rect. Eet eez Feelled veeth Kreezy Saandweech Feellinks. Zo be Carful vile goink near zem.

PZ: What do you want us to do on this point?

Arnold: I do naut vant to zay zees baut...
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:35 pm

Arnold: Let preetand zat ze Saandweech feellinks, like zis Mah-Yo-Neess, are e-na-messe. *Points at the Mayonaise of Wacky Deli*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:26 pm

*WACKY DELI HIT THE RATINGS UP! VIEWERS ARE AWED IN EXCITEMENT! Very Happy*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:20 pm

*Sam and Max arrives with the DeSoto.*

Sam: Here it is Max, Dimension T. This place is filled with many channels.

Max: It's beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Max: I know a perfect cheat code in order to enter TripleSix's hideout.

Sam: A cheat code?

Max: Yeah! *holds up a Wiimote and presses several buttons with it, which unlocks Channel 666.* Presto!

Sam: You sure know how to defy the laws of physics, Max. *enters the channel with Max.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:37 pm

*Suddenly, Vanilla Enters through Ice's Uni-Gate to enter and walks to Amanda Rose, Sr.*

Vanilla: Excuse me, Mrs. Rose, Have you seen a Police Dog and a White Shark Toothed Rabbit going by here?

*Amanda Points at the Channel 666 Portal*

Vanilla: Strange! I didn't realize they made it to Channel 666 Completely. *Walks into Channel 666 and meets Sam and Max again* Sorry to bother you again, but...

Boom Voice: HOLD IT!!

*St. Mikey, Triplesix's Top Henchman, Walks to Sam, Max and Vanilla to Confront.*

St. Mikey: Da Boss said that it's against da rules to unlock Channels and Shows by Cheat Guide; It's Foul Play! Plus, Dis story is Classified for three team Members each. Tell yous what? Why don't yous get out of our channel and starts over. THEN comes Back and maybe I'll be more of an assistance rather den da henchguy, See what I mean? That's called Playing Fair!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Sam: Guess this is why you had to ban Action Replay or Gameshark.

Max: Aww! Just when I was going to give him a gift from my fist!

Sam: What do you want us to do first when we leave?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:11 pm

Sam: Guess we have no choice but to look for remotes, Max.

Max: And this world is mostly a big rip-off from a cheesy gecko game. *enters the Wacky Deli Channel with Sam.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:10 am

*Vanilla enters the Wacky Deli Channel as well*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:26 am

Salami: *burp loudly*

Cheese: I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THIS SHOW! I AM BETTER THAN THE SALAMI AND THE BALONGA COMBINED!

Sam: Guess our simple task to get the first remote is by eating them.

Max: Oh goody! Maybe I'll make a deli sandwhich! Where do we find something too cook with?

Sam: A pot.

Max: Alright! Let's get started!

*Sam throws the Salami in the cooking pot.*

Sam: First, we add the salami, fresh from the French, Greeks, or perhaps Germany.

*Sam now adds the Cheese.*

Sam: Next, we combined the meat with calcium balanced cheese.

Max: Good for your bones, but bad for your reputation when it comes to cutting the cheese.

*Max add the mayonnaise.*

Max: With a glop of mayo, it's gonna be even more tastier!

Sam: You know that has alot of fat in it.

Max: Who cares? It's great!

Sam: Before dieting anyway.

*Sam throws a loaf of bread in.*

Sam: Don't forget the bread.

Max: Bread crumbs are the alternative.

*Sam max them all up with the pod and places them in the oven.*

Sam: Through the magic of TV cooking show time, BAM!, *The oven opens up and reveals as a submarine sandwhich* you've successfully perverted the laws of god and man.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:47 pm

Vanilla: *sighs* No thanks, I'm a vegetarian. However. *Sees a Wacky Lettuce, KO's it, and takes a bite out of it.* Mmm, takes like carrot.

*PZ, Fredrick and Ice did the same and made a Deli Sandwich*

PZ: *Holds a Submarine Sandwich* Yes, a Sandwich fit for the king. *Looks at Fredrick and Ice* Aren't you guys going to eat with me?

Fredrick: Can't help ya on that, Platinum; I'm on a diet. *Takes a bite out of another Wacky lettuce.*

Ice: Plus, I'm a Vegetarian. *Takes a bite out of the same lettuce Fredrick was eating.*

PZ: I thought Pterodactyls are supposed to be meat eaters! *Takes a bite out of his sandwich.*

Ice: Not all of them. My dad was raised by Fruit Bats once, who are also vegetarians, he was raised to be a vegetarian, himself.

Arnold: OO-Key, Noo Time faw Cheet Chawt! Cuz now we must eexplain da rules about Formation. See da Holograwfic Gates? Dey are Formation Gates. Eef da gate eez blue, den you're in Speed Formation meanink dat da person vith enough Speed is Leader. Eef da gate turns Yellow, den you're een Flight Formation meanink dat da person vith enough Flight is leader. Eef da gate turns Red, den you're een Power Formation meaning dat da person vith enough Power eez da leader. You can also Sweetch Formation Weethout da gates. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Sam: I guess I have the power though.. Max, what do you have?

Max: It's speed, as in.. I'm obviously a rabbit who can run fast.

Sam: I thought you have to hop to be faster.

Max: THAT'S JUST A MYTH!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Vanilla: Well, I have Flight. After all, Ice did teach me how to fly when we were pre-teens and then I tought Cream how to fly when she was two years old.

*Okay, now team Zilla (That's PZ, Ice and Dr. Rose) Run pass through the Power Gate and goes into Power Formation. PZ adds Ice and Dr. Rose into his Pistols and fires them Both into the weak wall of the Cliff and suddenly, Team Zilla enters the Tunnel and beats the hell out of every wacky Salami and Cheese and Bologna and lettuce and Crumb and Mayonaise and Mustard in sight But then discovers the Wacky Chicken and Turkey Breasts (also the kinds of lunch meat) Blocking the Ground Fan.*

Ice: I'll take it from here. *Goes into flight formation, Picks up PZ and Dr. Rose and Toss them both at both the Wacky Turkey and Chicken Breasts Three times. They are defeated and the Gauge was almost full.*

*Ice and Dr. Rose grab a hold on to PZ as PZ uses the Cipher to float off the Ground and land on the Cliff that the fan was close to. Meanwhile...*

Vanilla: Okay, Now it's our turn, guys. But forget the Gate. *Gets into Flight formation and grabs Sam and Max* I say we go on top of the cliff above the tunnel where the group Wacky Group of Crumbs and Salamis are at. *Flies over the gate and lands on top of the cliff then drops Sam and Max, and suddenly she beats the hell out of the Salamis and Crumbs* Man, do I hate meat!? *Almost fills up her guage then grabs Sam and Max again, Jumps over the Deep Ground Fan and lands on the Same Cliff Team Zilla is at*

Arnold: Now, Time faw Kolt RINK DAJ (Gold Ring Dash)!! If you see any Kolt rinks in line, go near it, and press da special Button to Rink Daj to the Army of Sandvich Meat.

Dr. Rose: *Goes into Speed Formation* Yeah, Yeah, Arnie. I tought Oglivie about how to use Gold Ring Dash before. I'll do it. *Wields his Emeraldish Red Blood and somehow, he turned emerald Green* READY!! *Runs to the Ring along with Ice and PZ as Dr. Rose lets go of his emerald Form and Dashes through Gold Rings to the Sandwich Meat Battlefield along with Ice and PZ.*

Vanilla: Ehhh... *Looks at Max* You don't know how to use Gold ring dash, Do you max?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Max: How am I supposed to use that?!

Sam: And I have no idea what that gold ring does anyway. Tell us more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)   Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimension T (Sonic Heroes 2???)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next