Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 15 Proud Moms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Top 15 Proud Moms Empty
PostSubject: Top 15 Proud Moms   Top 15 Proud Moms Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Be sure to list any Top 15 mom Characters below you want, Sorry that Mothers Day has Passed, But I'll go first. After I'm done Be sure to list them below.

Here are my listing of Top 10 Moms:
  1. Arlene (Daughters: Pauline, Charline, Arlene Jr. Husband: Paul)
  2. Pauline (Daughter Figure: Geraldine. Likely Ex-Boyfriend: Mario. Boyfriend: Josh Simpson)
  3. Fluffina Tabbitha Jr (Son: Jr., However, she mistook Bowser Jr. for her son before, because she was confused. After she finds her REAL Jr., She needs to rename him with something. Ex-Boyfriend: Bowser)
  4. Klawdia Spikes-Von Koopa-Koopa (Killed by AIDS, though I'll Register that Woman later; Sons: Ludwig Von Koopa, Roy Koopa, Mortin Koopa Jr., Lemmy Koopa, Iggy Koopa and Larry Koopa. Daughters: Victoria Von Koopa and Wendy O. Koopa. Unlikely Husband: Bowser. Dead Husband: Victor Von Koopa)
  5. Felicia Declair (Sons: Powser Jr. and Sammy (Not hatched yet))
  6. Francine Nerr (Sons: Francis and Tim "Magneton" Nerr)
  7. Mrs. Draft (Killed;Daughter: Sara Draft)
  8. Sara Draft (Son: Charlie (Unhatched). Daughter Figure: Thora THunderbolts)
  9. Dorothy Ketchumoak (Son: Yoshimitsu Kelworth. Daughter: Dora Kelworth)
  10. Charline Ketchumoak (Son: Paulie Ketchumoak. Daughter: Dorothy Ketchumoak. Dead husband: Andrew Ketchumoak)
  11. Arlene Koo Jr. (Daughter: Koopie Koo. Dead Husband: Professor Klark "Kompressor" Koo)
  12. Universa, Mushroomite Goddess of Dimensions (Unlikely Son: Dimentio. Daughter: Dimentia. Boyfriend: Unknown for now)
  13. Wephiles the Light, Mushroomite Goddess of the Sun, Stars and Time (Sons: Grambi, Doomius (Currently Black Doom), Adding more later. Daughters: Raptura, Adding more later. Boyfriends: So many she cannot decide. Unlikely Suitor: Count Blackula, the Mushroomite God of Darkness.)
  14. Amanda Rose Sr. (Sons: Tobias Rose, Fredrick "Pepper" Rose III. Daughters: Amy Rose, B-My Rose (Stolen and Raised by Black arms), Mindy "Mint" Rose. Husband: Dr. Fredrick Rose II)
  15. Vanilla the Rabbit (Daughter: Cream the Rabbit. Ex Husband: Ice the Pterodactyl. Unlikely Suitors: Triplesix the Hare.)
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

Top 15 Proud Moms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 15 Proud Moms   Top 15 Proud Moms Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:45 pm

All of them are your registered characters. >.>

That ruins the point completely.
Back to top Go down

Top 15 Proud Moms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: