Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario) Empty
PostSubject: The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario)   The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:27 pm

It's a Huge Orphanage run by Sandara Kacheeks, there are many orphans in this orphanage. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario)   The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:24 pm

OOC: Why does that name remind me of Sandy from SpongeBob? >.>
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario)   The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:05 pm

OOC: And if that name is like Sandy Cheeks, Koopakirby has her.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario)   The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:38 pm

OOC: Well the difference is, Sandra Kacheeks is a Blue Yoshi and Sandy Cheeks is a Squirrel. They're both different Characters.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario)   The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:15 pm

*Steroid appears in the his room Playing the Game of Amazing Island on his Gamecube. Victoria and Powser enter the Topic as they go to Sandra Kacheeks, the Owner of the Orphanage*

Sandra: Hello, How can I be of service? If you guys work for King Bowser Koopa, I suggest you leave.

Victoria: Despite our race and Relativity, we don't work for Bowser.

Powser: Not anymore, anyways. We used to.

Sandra: Then What do you want?

Victoria: We have come for Tobias James "Steroid" Tabbitha, Jr. We saw his mother And his uncle with a Crusader.

Sandra: Can I have 1200 Coins for this adoption? 600 Coins for each? Because I don't think you should have the mother reunite with her son unless she adopts Bowsonamicery Kroopsheadilver, Jr. as Well, 'cause he and Steroid have a Brotherly relationship.

*Bowson appears walking to Sandra*

Bowson: Ma'am, it's best to just call me "Bowson". For once.

Sandra: Sadly, Victoria, I feel sorry for those kids; they have been bullied, mocked, insulted and Judged because of their Cross-Bred Race. And you should be ashamed to judge a person by a number of Species to be born as.

Victoria: Then why doesn't Aunt Peach wan't to marry Bowser?

Sandra: As you can see, my dear, the Mushroom Kingdom, although under the Control of Royalty, has a freedom of Choice, A Female Species has a right to choose whether she falls in love with a different species or the Same species. Princess Peach Toadstool, whatsoever, has a right to choose not to fall in love with your Stepfather, due to her fact that Humans and Turtles don't breed.

Powser: Then how was Bowser Jr. Born. He did say that Princess Peach was his Mother. And you're saying she ISN'T!?

Sandra: I'm afraid so.

Powser: Then who IS Bowser Jr.'s Real Momma?

Sandra: *Gives Powser Bowser Jr.'s DNA Test Sheet* Take this Test Sheet to Dr. Victor Von Koopa's DNA Testing Machine, That way, you will find your answer.

Victoria: *Pays Sandra 1200 Coins* There you go.

*Bowson and Steroid pack everything they own (Especially Bowson's Magic Paint Brush and Steroids Superhero Costume) in their Bags and walk streight to Powser and Victoria.*

Powser: Vicky, why don't you go take The Cross-Bred rascals to Fluffy Tabbitha while I Take this Test Sheet back to your Lab? *Leaves Topic*

Steroid: Wait a second... How can the Main Heroine of the Grodus Chronicles be my mother?

Victoria: I'll explain it to you when we get there.

Sandra: Oh, and Dr. Von Koopa, *Holds out a Contract* Be sure to have Fluffy Tabbitha Jr. sign the contracts which give her the Right to adopt Bowson and Reunite with Steroid.

*Victoria takes the Adoption Contract and leaves Topic with Steroid and Bowson.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario)   The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mushroom Orphan Center (Super Mario)
Page 1 of 1