Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Ah, Toad Town Tunnels! Visit its scenic filthy streams that lead to who-knows-where! It's spectacularly disgusting! Come stay awhile! If you're not totally grossed out the first night, you stay for free! Watch out for Normal, Super and Electro Bloopers, Dark Koopas and ParaTroopas and also Gloombas, Spikey Gloombas and Paragloombas. They will attack.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:01 pm

OOC: I think this should be in the Original Universe. I don't think "Viktor Von Koopa's Lair" really exists in the Mario World.

EDIT: Well, Toad Town Tunnels DOES exist (In Paper Mario) so I'm splitting this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:19 pm

*The factory suddenly appears in this topic. Plantium, M.A.X., and several Metal Koopas are in there, looking around.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:38 pm

*Coppertium came in.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:41 pm

*Plantium sees Coppertium.*

Plantium: Oh there you are. I was hoping you'd arrive.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Coppertium: Good to see you again, Plantium. I know you haven't changed for a long time.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Plantium: Thank you. *coughs* Like what you see around you? My minions built it for our operation.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Coppertium: Indeed. Anyway, got any evil schemes you have just came up with?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:12 am

*Powser enters the Factory part of the Topic, Looks at Plantium's Factory.*

Powser: *Angry* It better not be anti-Luvbi against Electricity!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:16 am

*Elite Metal Koopas are pointing their laser cannons at Power*

Elite Metal Koopas: HALT!! You're a traspasser! Leave now or die!!!

*The plothole dome appear around Plantium's hideout, preventing ToonKing2's characters from interrupting.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:36 am

OOC: Thank ye, Karasz. But you don't have to do that, as I can handle it on my own. =)

IC:

Plantium: Well, it's not so much as an evil scheme, per-say. More like a, erm, Declaration.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:40 am

Coppertium: A...declaration?
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:43 am

Plantium: Yes. You see... *whispers in Coppertium's ear about what's going on.* I'm declaring war on the Mushroom Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:44 am

Coppertium: I like the sound of this. Shall we prepare the troops into war?
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:47 am

Plantium: Yes, yes we shall. Phase 1 and 2 of preparations are already done, with the addition of new weaponry, transportation, and versions of Metal Koopas.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:50 am

Coppertium: Brilliant, my lord. But there is one problem. *the screen shows Mario and Yoshi in Peach's Castle.* That plumber Mario is in there.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:22 am

*Powser leaves the Topic*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:10 pm

Plantium: Not a problem. I've already sent out a crew for a Diversion while we launch our attack. We'll probably be at the castle right before he comes back.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Plantium: Time to get a move on.

*He heads into a random Room full of Warp Pipes, huge and small.*

Plantium: This room is full of Warp Pipe linked to the surface in many areas. One of them even leads inside the castle, yet do to some laziness, We don't know which one. Anyway, I guess we're about ready. I've already sent the scroll, and our vehicles are ready.

*He walks up to a large tank (it actually is a Banzai Bill with wheels and a cannon, painted green.) and gets aboard it.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:03 am

*Coppertium leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:57 pm

*A letter suddenly appears on Plantium's desk as he appears and walks up to it. He opens it and reads it, and afterwards gets a surprised look on his face, which then turns mad. He leaves the topic, and is soon followed by two figures.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:35 am

*Plantium enters the topic with Crystal, still tied up in a chair.*

Plantium: Crystal, you have been causing a lot of problems leading to us with that temper of yours. I'm afraid if this keeps up, I'm going to have to put a chip in your head to make sure you follow orders more calmly.

*Crystal merely mumbles something angrily.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:39 am

*Coppertium came.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 am

*Zaffiro, Steph, and the Robot Slayers came.*

Steph: FREEZE!!!
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:29 am

*The Metal Koopas nearby instead pull out their weapons and fire at the Robot Slayers. Plantium can hear the gunfire, however, and gets a look of glee on his face.*

Plantium: Ooh! If they're here, that means my surprise bomb must have killed Karasz! Wonderful! Simply Wonderful! Now all I need to do is squash this resistance that has plagued me so long ago, and every thing will be set in motion for my attack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)   Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toad Town Tunnels (Paper Mario)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next