Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Empty
PostSubject: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Rusty Bucket Bay is a port containing a huge cargo ship, the H.M.S. Gruntilda, also known as the Rusty Bucket. The bay is inhabited by Boom Boxes, Seaman Grublins, and Grille Chompas. It is home to Snacker the shark (who is also in Treasure Trove Cove), Snorkel the dolphin, and Boss Boom Box. The Rusty Bucket is suggested to be owned by Captain Blackeye.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: RBB: Inside Olde Salty's House   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Olde Salty is in his house eating New England Clam Chowder.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:10 pm

*Bubblun and Bobblun comes to the topic.*

Bubblun: I think we better train before our next adventure comes.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:16 pm

Grampa Willie pops up infront of Bub and Bob.

Grampa Willie: TRAIN'N YE SAY? AIN'T THAT SO? Well, jus' so yas know, you ain't not gonna get never nowheres here without my Advanced Move Training... n' while yer at it, stop breath'n all my air!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Bubblun: Whoa! Who are you?!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Grampa Willie: Grampa Willie, Master of Advanced Moves! N' like I said, yer not gonna never get anywheres without my advanced moves, the world is too dern dangerous!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 pm

Bubblun: Alright, we'll have some advanced moves then.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Grampa Willie: Well, aren't you the assertive one! First you come in here all-a breath'n my air, and then you say you'll have some moves? Time is money my dear boy! Money!

OOC: He reminds me of Mr. Ressetti...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Bubblun: What kind of money we're talking about?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Grampa Willie: Didn'ye hear me the first time, or are there sefaring rats a-livi'n in yer ear drums, Time! In this universe, there are special types of essences, each of which have a different power! Find me five Time Essences and I'll teach you a move- free o' charge!

Grampa Willie then starts to think.

Grampa Willie: EY! That reminds me, ye can find certain essences in certain places, so I might go to a time-themed place for these, 'cause yeh wouldn't find much else here than gear and fishy essences.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:25 pm

Bubblun: So we'll have to find time essences huh? Well, I think we need a jar or some sort to obtain them.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Grampa Willie: Ha! I got one better!

Grampa Willie throws them a plain-looking burlap sack.

Grampa Willie: Don't doubt the power of the Essence Sack! Back in the Ages, burlap was the only known material that could hold essences! Even ol' Traci T, knows that! Now get goin', time is money, and your wast'n time a-talkn' to me when you could be finding time! Or something like that!

Grampa Willie then starts to think for a moment again.

Grampa Willie: And listen here, kids, don't forget to stop breath'n all my air!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Bubblun: WE KNOW!! *sighs* Let's go Bob. *leaves with Bobblun.*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:31 pm

OOC: Where exactly have they gone?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 am

*Bub and Bob came back and gives back Willie the sack.*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:24 am

Grampa Willie: *takes the essences out of the sack and gives the empty sack back to Bub* Good. Now quit all that breath'n 'n get over here. Now listen up young'ns, thems worlds is dangerous! Why I've seen it wit me own two eyes! I dun don't know why the world is so derned evil all of the sudden, but it is, and that's where I come in!

*Grampa Willie's Theme plays*

Grampa Willie: Okay, time for Advanced Move Part 1: Basic Advanced Moves. These are your beginner's Advanced moves and if you train at them enough, you can even learn their higher levels! And now for your move: 1-1: Fire Spit. Now this one's fer Bub, and though it may just seem like belching up fire like ye jus' ate one o' Tayce T's Spicy Pops, IT'S FAR MORE ADVANCED! This fire can be used to burn ropes or ice cubes to get the goddies they might have! Ice-type enimies will also head fer the hills if ye spit in ther direction, heh heh!

*a bright blue aura surrounds Grampa Willie*

Grampa Willie: ADVANCED!

*He blasts a beam of blue light at Bub, that dosen't hurt them but has a slight tingly feeling*

Grampa Willie: N' now yeh know the Fire Spit! Bub, c'mere d'you see that crate up high, suspended by a rope, try yer Fire Spit!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:46 am

Bubblun: Alrighty then. *Blows fireballs at the rope that hangs the crate.*

*The rope is burned and cut loose, causing the crate to break apart. Inside the crate are Teensies.*

Teensie A: Freedom!

Teensie B: Finally, I can get back to my dominoes!

*The freed Teensies left.*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:53 am

Grampa Willie: Good. Now Bob, it's your turn. You may not be able to spit fire like your brother, but you can spit out bolts of electricity! This'll make birds caw in fear and will even help jumpstart machinery!

*GW does the aura thing*

Grampa Willie: ADVANCED! *hits him with a beam* Good. Now Bob, d'yesee that big ol' metla door over there? Look closer, my boy, CLOSER! Now d'y'see a generator? Try out yer Electric Spit at the generator!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:23 pm

*Bob spits electricity at the gnerator.*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:28 pm

The generator then powers up and the door opens, revealing a secret room.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:46 pm

*Bobblun enters the secret room.*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:32 pm

There are three Music Note (music note) essences, two snake venom (purple bottle) essences, and one eyeball essence.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Bobblun: Hey! I found something!

*Bubblun gets in.*

Bubblun: What are we suppose to do with the essenses? Collect them?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Grampa Willie: Each essence can be used for something different, potions, spells, hexes, etc. There are a couple people in the worlds that can truly harness the power of essences, and not all of them are witches or warlocks... no, some are also scientists and cooks, but its normally the witches and warlocks tht get the best o' em. I have no use fer these n' you did find them- so take them! They might come in handy one day!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Bubblun: Cool! Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)   Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next