Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Carlton hears someone humming "Ring Around the Rosie" in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Homer: Oooh I'm scared! This song is giving me the creeps!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:43 pm

The humming is at the "Ashes, ashes..." part. Suddenly...

??????: We all fall DOWN!!!

A hole opens up underneath Carlton and Homer and they both fall down it. Minutes later, they hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Homer: OWWHOWHOWHOW!! Could you at least play nice, Mistress??
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:48 pm

OOC: I wish I found this sooner. http://www.esnips.com/doc/4e2c7ed2-16df-48ea-b669-51e4b42f2969/creepy-childrens-song

IC:

Childish giggling echoes through the hole.

Carlton: Now what do we do!?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Homer: Is there any way out?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Carlton looks everywhere and notices a rock covering what appears to be a leak.

Carlton: What's this?

He bends down and tries to pull the rock out. After a few seconds of struggling with the rock, he manages to get out... and manages to let loose a jet stream of water into the hole.

Carlton: OH NO!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Homer: AHH! Plug it back in! PLUG IT BACK IN!!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:06 pm

Carlton tries to, but the rock is shot out of his hand by the stream and is lost in the slowly rising, dirty water.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:09 pm

*Homer looks up, then smiles at Carlton*

Homer: Carlton, I know it sounds crazy, but this is our ticket back to the main route. But I hope you can swim because I didn't swim this much yet.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Carlton: So we let the water carry us up?

The water is up to their waists.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Homer: Exactly. We we swim up, can't we?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:12 am

Carlton: Of course.

The water is up to their necks. The water then starts to lift both men off the muddy ground.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:14 am

*Later.... Homer gets on the main route.*

Homer: WOOHOO! We survived!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:21 am

As does Carlton.

Carlton: Yes... *Holds up candle stick.* but the water washed our only source of light and the tip is still wet.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:22 am

Homer: *pulls out a Krusty Zippo.* Don't worry. Ol' Krusty can save us. *lights it up.*

Krusty Zippo: Light me up, baby!!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 am

Carlton: Lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:25 am

*Homer does so.*

Homer: Almost there..

*They reach the end of the route.*

Homer: What the heck is this place?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:37 am

The two walk into a massive dungeon filled with dolls and other play things. In the center is Maria dressed up to look like one of the dolls, gagged, and has rope around her arms and legs to where she looks like a puppet.

Carlton: MISS MARIA!!!

Suddenly, giggling echoes through the dungeon air and a small girl in a fancy dress and looks remarkably like Maria appears in the air, floating and holding a doll.

Mistress Macarthy: Hmhmhmhm! Lets play pretend! You be the dolly who will be my best friend forever and ever and ever!

Maria struggles to get loose, but this proves futile. She starts to cry.

Carlton: Don't worry Miss Maria! I'll save you!

Mistress Macarthy: *Frowns.* This is a girls only game! No boys allowed!

Ropes fall down from the ceiling and wrap around Homer and Carltons' necks. The rope then starts slowly lifting both men off the ground. Macarthy simply giggles as she watches Carlton struggle.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:44 am

*Despite of Homer's fat weight, the rope breaks off, setting him free.*

Homer: What?! What happened to Barbie's boyfriend?! He's retired?! *sees Carlton getting hanged* Holy crap!! *throws the litted Krusty Zippo at the Calrton's rope, burning it and seeting Carlton free*

Krusty Zippo: I THOUGHT WE WERE SPECIAL!!!!!!

Homer: *to Macarthy* Why did she have against you for?! It's not like she's the most popular family member of this manor! Unless if she's adopted, that would change everything. Anyway, i'm giving the manly pain you'll never forget..... *Gives Macarthy the wet willie by putting his wet finger in Macarthy's ear.* WET WILLIE! TEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:49 am

But this is impossible since she is floating in the air.

Mistress Macarthy: Hmph! you broke my rope! Now it's time to break you... into four seperate pieces!

Jump ropes shoot out from different piles of toys and wrap around Homer's wrists and ankles. The ropes on his ankles trip him and all the ropes start to pull on his limbs. Carlton manages to shoot all the ropes, setting Homer free.

Carlton: Good thing I was the top marksman in the Duck Hunter's Club.

Mistress Macarthy: AAAAAARRRG!!! YOU ARE RUINING MY TOYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:52 am

Homer: You mean you ruined your own toys! Why can't you appreciate them like my kids appreciate theirs?!

Krusty Zippo: YOU DIDN'T APPRECIATE ME! Consider our friendship broken! *explodes.*

Homer: *to Carlton* Hey, take care of that creepy ragdoll. I'm going for the lady! (Ooh I hope Marge isn't reading this!) *Runs towards to Maria and tries to free her.*
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:57 am

Mistress Macarthy: *Waves finger.* Aah aah aah!

Maria is suddenly lifted into the air by the ropes. Her muffled screams are heard, striking Carlton with fear.

Mistress Macarthy: She is the puppet and I am the puppetier!

Carlton: PLEASE MISTRESS, STOP THIS NONSENSE!!!

Mistress Macarthy: NO!!! FOR 178 YEARS, I HAVE BEEN IN HERE WITHOUT ANY PLAYMATES!!!

Carlton: THAT WAS BECAUSE DURIN YOUR LIFETIME YOU WERE ALWAYS COOPED UP IN YOUR ROOM!!! I INSISTED THAT YOU PLAYED OUTSIDE, BUT YOU REFUSED!!!

Mistress Macarthy: LIAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 am

Homer: Hey, Carlton is right! You're always isolating yourself in that smelly flowerly room of yours! And I bet you didn't go to the bathroom everyday. Now let the girl go or i'll make you!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Mistress Macarthy: I AM GETTING SICK OF YOU BOYS HERE!!! NOW YOU MUST PAY THE PENALTY!!!

The piles of toys start to shake violently as the dolls start to come to life and crawl towards Homer and Carlton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)   Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manstein Manor (Aura of the Moon)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next