Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm sorry, Alex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

I'm sorry, Alex Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry, Alex   I'm sorry, Alex Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:20 pm

It's apparently my fault that Alexander von Koopa left.
So, I'd like to take this time to apologize for everything and anything I said to him that came across as offensive. Especially what I told him in RP'ing.
I should've let him go about his own way instead of saying that his methods would come as unfair to everyone else...

Can you ever forgive me...?
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

I'm sorry, Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, Alex   I'm sorry, Alex Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:26 pm

Ha-ha! Isn't that swee- no.

Do you have ANY idea how many times I heard the "I'm sorry" excuse? Of course not, and you also wouldn't know that none of those times, someone meant it.

You are just one of those people, only three times worse. Those people are usually just hypocrites when telling me they won't do something again. You are a hypocrite when you call me "cheap", but refuse to allow your characters to be beaten and even say that they "have to win", or else. You make topics on this forum and Boo Mansion, trying to rally people to your cause by saying I'm a jerk, and even turning me into Britney Spears in a Chris Crocker parody. The last time you wanted me to forgive you, it was over Chimpflipitus. Around thirty seconds later, you went ape-poo again about Chimpflipitus.

I'm usually not this angry towards people, so consider yourself special, Lava. You're among the first to make me be really, really angry at someone. At least I don't make topics telling everyone how much you suck.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

I'm sorry, Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, Alex   I'm sorry, Alex Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:37 pm

...I think I should probably lock this before something happens.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

I'm sorry, Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, Alex   I'm sorry, Alex Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:30 pm

And you two better stop fighting before I warn BOTH of you.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Sponsored content

I'm sorry, Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, Alex   I'm sorry, Alex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry, Alex
Page 1 of 1