Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CCTB RULES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

CCTB RULES! Empty
PostSubject: CCTB RULES!   CCTB RULES! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:59 pm

1. All posts must meet post standards.

2. You can't kill another person's character unless they let you. If your character defeats another in a battle, they are only temporarily KO'd.

3. You must follow the Template for registration and may only register your character in this Forum. So, registering a character in the RPG will not count as registering for this.

4. Please do not God Mod. This means making all your characters' stats maxed out or super high. We need balace, here.

5. Your character(s) can only be in one place at the time.

6. Please, no character control. This means controlling other people's characters. The person who registered them keeps them and controls their actions.

7. We do not, I REPEAT, do not want to see any blood, sexual stuff, extreme gore, and other disgusting things.

8. Don't make characters from the video games (or Television shows) that aren't out yet.

9. If a member is banned (or he/she quit), his or her Canon characters are up for grabs.

10. Don't you dare say "I CALL DIBS ON *insert official character here*!!!" because it wouldn't be fair for everyone. As a result, people couldn't register that person except the caller.

11. There are several types in this. Water, Fire, Earth, Grass, Air, Dark, Light, Twilight, Time, Space, Ghost, Fighting, Normal, Rainbow, Elemental, Electric, Undead, Poison, and Metal. Each has its weaknesses and Strengths. I'll make a chart for that later.

12. Do not EVER double post when in a Battle. This is unfair and will not be tolerated.

13. Another thing regarding God-Modding: Randomly Spawning a million Smash Balls or use loads of upgrades/transformations that make your character Uber-powerful. However, a few transformations are alright.

14. NO CLONE CHARACTERS. This means that characters Like "Non-Mustached Wario" and "Mama Luigi" (sorry Lava) are no longer allowed. However, if they are a REAL character, like Paper Mario, Baby Peach, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, ect., they are allowed. Another exception is that you can have characters that have SOME similarities to a Real character. For instance, My original character Sapfire and Sockie's Canon character, G-Mel.

15. New concept: Groups. People may form groups, but only 4 characters per. side can be out. The rest are in the reserve encase on of the characters on the field is KO'd.

16. You may not move diagonally. Only Left, right, up, and down.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com

CCTB RULES!
Page 1 of 1