Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)

Go down 
+3
Karasz
GBA
Toon King 2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 pm

OOC: No, but it's giving me nightmares already.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm

OOC: Oh Dear! Sorry that it shocked you! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:54 pm

Persina: *Sighs* Whats the Cake, Persina? When you live alone, life will suck! you get no Family, No spouse, no kids, no home, no car, but the best thing is... no Boss to worry about. *Smells something* Barbecue? in my Sewer? *Grabs out her Baseball Bat and suddenly discovers Huge tents and Barbacue Grills too close to her home. Not to mention TVs and electronics* WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY SEWER!? THIS AIN'T NO CAMPING GROUNDS!!

*General Declair walks to Persina*

General Declair: Sorry, Miss, but due to the invasion caused by Duplidemon's Lackies, We have no other place to go to!

Felicia: *Holds out a Topaz Bracelet* This bracelet... Holds the Gem of Senses. *@Persina* And this Gem tells me that you must've had a bad case of Homosexuality.

*Persina a hold of Felicia on to her*

Persina: *Flirts;@Felicia* You jes' got the correct knowlege, Sugar. Da names Persina Newman. At your service, Sexy. How about you and me go see the movies tonight... if you have enough money in your purse.

Felicia: *Angrily Gets Persina off of her.* Nice try, Persina. I might have enough, but I'm 100% straight plus a virgin. thank you very much.

Persina: Owch! Smacked by a Female, Again!

Last edited by Toon King 2 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:22 pm

OOC: Karasz, there is nothing wrong with different sexual orientations. That's something most of America doesn't seem to understand.

Also, why be scared of lesbians when Pyramid Head and Alma are infinately more creepy?
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm

OOC: Pushing your way into my plot again, there are only 8 gems, 7 have already been discovered and Nega Koopa has the last one, which Karasz will get.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:04 pm

OOC: Okay, Last post Frikkin' Edited. I just can't believe TK2 Characters don't classify for TUZL's Plot. When will they classify for the next plot? They have no other plot to go join! Even the Mushroom Gods dont have a Plot to join. I'm so LONELY!! *Weeps* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:15 pm

OOC: I want to be a big part of this plot, too, but you don't see me complaining...
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 pm

OOC: Sorry for the Complaint earlier, but at least I'm getting Wephiles into the part Plot after Duplidemon gets defeated by 8 heroes of Prophecy. Now where was I...?

IC: *Wephiles the Light enters the Topic climbing into the Sewers and discovers Persina Newman sexually harassing Felicia Declair.*

Persina: Come on, Sexy Felicia. Just one Screw!

Felicia: *Angry* NO! *Angrily draws her sword at Persina* And Persina! You touch my green dress and your game is PERMANENTLY OVER!! I am a KOOPA DESPERADO! Not a LESBIAN PROSTITUTE!

Persina: *Shocked* DESPERADO!? HOLY CRAP! I'M SCARED OF DESPERADOS! *Runs from Felicia but passes by Wephiles, then stops and walks to Wephiles.* Well, never before has there been a hussy in my sewers. ... *Shocked* Wait a sec... *Smells Wephiles's Quills as Wephiles confronts her.* This isn't a Female Prostitute. ... *Tears fall out of her eyes* This is the Princess of the Mushroom Gods! What the Underwhere have I done? *Sadly Bends down on her knees and Bows down before Wephiles.* I'm not worthy! I beg for your Forgiveness! I HAVE SINNED! Please don't Smite me. *Weeps*

Wephiles: I'm not going to smite you; you and I just need to have a Private Conversation. *Opens a Warp Pipe that leads her to Planet Solaris.* Come with me to my Planet... So I can teach you an important lesson. *Dives into the Warp Pipe.*

*Persina dives into the Warp Pipe as well and the Warp Pipe Disappears.*

Felicia: Well, Good riddance to the Woman Loving Female!
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:56 pm

OOC: You guys aren't major parts of the plot because you weren't there when it started, but Robot Companion actually payed attention to my posts, and he got himself a minor role, before it was too late. You on the other hand tried squeezing your characters in after it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:58 pm

OOC: Please, TUZL, Let Wephiles be part of your Plot?
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:02 pm

OOC: Sorry, but it's too late, if you tried getting him in earlier he could be able to go to Duplidemon's realm, but since you weren't part of the plot then I didn't wait for you, the most he can do now is wait for Nega Koopa to be defeated, then he can help defeat Wracktail, but that is it.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:03 pm

OOC: But Wephiles has never got to smite any pure sinner of her own!
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:04 pm

OOC: Then why don't you make your own villains for her to smite?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:06 pm

OOC: Cause she needs to smite other member's Villains. Let's discuss this at Chatbox!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:32 pm

OOC: Make your own Villains to "smite". Or think of a plot for her instead of trying to push into someone else's.

And RC's part was actually a little important because he wound up saving everyone from the Dayzees.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:17 pm

Metal Man enters the topic and sets up a base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)   Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mushroom City and Mushroom Bridge (Mario Kart: Double Dash)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2