Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of Redeuz

Go down 
+2
Alexander von Koopa
Godot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:11 pm

This is a plot that actually has started already. A soldier, who abandoned his name decades ago, was 'killed' by a lethal (duh) wound to the heart. However, his powered armor kept him 'alive'. Although technically dead, he's practically still alive.

This soldier now goes by the name of Redeuz. He seeks to make himself the ultimate warrior; he should have time. Being technically dead makes him immortal. However, since he's dead, he cannot improve no matter how much training he does.

And so, over the years, he educated himself non stop (literally nonstop) on robotics. His newest creation, the Beta Series, was made to allow him to finally improve himself as a fighter. He sends out Beta0s to the greatest warriors he can locate, and the Beta0s either battles until it has seen all the moves it can see the target have, or until its own destruction. An alternate way is for a Beta0 to watch its target in a fight.

At this point, it returns, when destroyed it is helped by Muerto, to Redeuz's base in the Deadverse. There it is remade into a copy of its opponent. However, the Beta will be improved in anyway Redeuz can think of. It then seeks out the original and fights it again, this time until one of the two is dead. If it is destroyed, Muerto recovers it and brings it to Reduez. This process continues until the defeat of the target.

If you want to join this plot, post here with the character you want to be targeted by Redeuz.

Targets
Godot
Mr. L -Copied Once
Yoshi
Karasz- Copied Once
Psi Guy
Gary
Sarina
Dark
Alex
Meggido
Malphas
Light
Koopakirby
Unregistered Toad
Shift
Enemy Master
Karasica
Dark Samus
Wilfre
ROBOT COMPANION
The Trio of Idiodicy

Last edited by Godot on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:58 am

You can use whatever characters of mine you want (even Lakuta).
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Can Light, Koopakirby, Unregistered Toad, Shift, Enemy Master and Karasica join this plot?
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 am

Anyone can, with one exception. If your character is a shape shifter, they have to be in only one form for the entire battle with Beta0. Past that, when the Beta0 becomes Beta [Hero Name Here] your character can be in any form and they can change it. This is for One 1/2 reason. Redeuz is a firm believer in evolution, and he believes a creature who shape shifts needs to shape shift to be a threat to anything. Therefore, all Beta0s are programmed to dismiss all data related to shapes shifters.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Feel Free to copy any of mine.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:02 pm

You can copy my other characters too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Sorry about the bump, but is this plot still happening?
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:55 am

I'm trying to keep it. But other plots get in the way occupy most of the characters, and I don't want to be a n00b and interrupt other plots.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:48 am

Well at least Trang and the others are avaliable.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:10 pm

Dark Samus isn't really doing anything, and I can put Wilfre in a topic for you.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 pm

You can grab Sen, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise of Redeuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Redeuz   Rise of Redeuz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of Redeuz
Page 1 of 1