Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 am

A large and terrifying volcanic plain split apart by a deep, dark chasm, where a river of lava slowly flows and froths. This is Kamara's twisted world and her castle lies on the other side of the chasm's entrance. A magical forcefield prevents anyone from trying to fly over the chasm; the only way to the other side is to follow the old bridge down one side and up the other. It's not that easy though, because to advance down the side of the chasm, one must enter a portal to another world, and there are nine in all, the ninth being Kamara's Castle. Kamerry's house is next to the entrance to Hellfire Chasm.

On the other side lies Kamara's hideous castle that is built into a large volcanic mountain. There are no World Portals here, just a bunch of rooms finally leading up into the witch's chamber.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 pm

NOTE: This plot takes place 2 years in the past.

Kamara rushes up the stairs of her castle and flings the door to her chamber open. She then seats herself at her cauldron, and starts casting a spell.

Kamara: So, think they can beat me they do? Well show them I will! With their stupid weak powers, at me they won't kill!

She then grabs her broom and flies out the window, up to the roof of the tallest tower, (the tower of her chamber obviously, as there isn't any other way to the roof then out the window) and points her wand at the large, glowing red eye floating above her.

Kamara: Coming these "heroes" are, and stop them we must! With the spell that I cast, grind their bones into dust!"

And then, after taking a deep breath, Kamara lets out a loud and horrifying cackle that echos throughout the volcanic plains.

Last edited by Professor Reeka on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:59 pm

Alex comes out of a portal somewhere in Hellfire Chasm. He then looks around.
Alex: Golly. It is real.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:09 pm

LWB walks out of the same portal with Paint Pup.

LWB: Holy crag!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:32 pm

Sockie exits the portal as well.
Sockie: Pfft. The architecture isn't THAT good.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:56 pm

A fireball just happpens to fly above Sockie's head.

Anyways, the group is at the entrance of Hellfire Chasm, and because the chasm that it is named for is so deep, one wouldn't notice that it seperates the land into two parts. Far off in the distance, Kamara's Castle can be seen, which seems to be carved out of a large volcano with two towers climbing to the sky, but twist inward, one obviously taller than the next.

OOC: Hellfire's theme is Citadark Island.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:23 pm

LWB: Uuuuuuhhh, is Mambo sure she chose the right heroes for this job? What about the Mario Bros.?

Paint Pup glares up at LWB and snorts like he should know better than that.

LWB: Okay, okay!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 am

There is a small house with a witch hat-shaped roof not too far from the group. It looks old and abandoned, but there is a light in the window.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:23 pm

Alex: This place smells like old people.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:24 pm

OOC: Most old people I know smell like they used too much perfume... but never fire and brimstone...
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:56 pm

LWB looks at Alex and Sockie nervously before heading towards the small house.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:04 pm

The door swings open and a plump fairy-like koopa woman comes out. She resembles Kamara, but has an aura of niceness around her that makes you forget about her hag-like features. Her dress is white and pink and she wears a white witch hat that covers her her grey hair that smells like apples.

Woman: ... Oh! Heh heh, I didn't see you there dearie! Are you perhaps lost?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Alex: I wish. We're apparently supposed to destroy this Evil Eye thing.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:12 pm

The woman's eyes widen at this.

Woman: Are you three perhaps the nice little boys that are going to help me defeat my sister?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Sockie: If the rewards are good, then yes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Alex: Little boys? That's really insulting, lady. I can't recall how old I actually am, and I'm pretty sure the painter isn't actually 10.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Woman: Rewards, dear? Are those what you truly seek? Ah ha ha, aren't you a funny thing! Well, if rewards you seek, rewards you get, but hear this my dears: remember what you ask for; though I can grant it, once we are done you might think twice!

the woman then turns to Alex.

Woman: Well from where I'm standing you three are awfully young. Ah ha ha, I'm afraid the fountain of youth has since dried up for me centuries ago, but if I offended you, do forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:37 pm

There is a moment of silence.
Alex: Do you two have any idea what she just said?

Last edited by Alexander von Koopa on Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:39 pm

LWB: Something about poor eyesight?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:39 pm

Sockie: And rewards?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:42 pm

The woman closes her eyes so that she isn't caught rolling them and just smiles.

Woman: What are your names, dears?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Sockie: I'm Sockie, and these two here are my nameless henchmen who do everything I say!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:50 pm

LWB calmly walks over to Sockie and kicks him in the shin.

LWB: Don't listen to him, he's crazy... Anyways, I'm Luigi wanna-Be, but people call me LWB, and this is my dog, Paint Pup.

Paint Pup barks and wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:18 pm

Alex pulls a shoe out of his shell and throws it at Sockie's head.
Alex: The name's Alex.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Woman: Well, Sockie, LWB, Paint Pup, and Alex, my name is Kamerry and it is lovley to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Past)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next