Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:34 am

Reading the title will tell you more than asking me. It's the past version of the place in Paper Mario TTYD, and its covered in perpetual twilight. Mayor Dour is still mayor because he's pretty old in the present, so he must still be around.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:48 am

NOTE: This plot is a continuation of a plot I created on BM, therefore the characters have already been picked.It takes place two years in the past, so it is before Darkling's take over of the past now... confusing eh? More then likely I will post the overveiw in the RP discussion, but until then happy reading!

IC:

Two years ago...

Meanwhile Mambo is in her Vodoo Shoppe casting a powerful spell, which brings LWB, Paint Pup, Merloco, Alex, and Sockie into the small room.

Mambo: Welcome Kiddies.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:02 am

LWB: *Picks Paint Pup up.* Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:12 am

Sockie looks around.
Sockie: Is this the dream where the magical hippo takes me to Japan and we do battle with Steven Spielberg?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:15 am

Merloco: Oh Grambi, why him?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:24 pm

Alex sees Sockie, grabs a large stone tablet, and bashes himself repeatedly in the head with it because it's less painful than talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 pm

Mambo: I am Goomamboma, Mambo of Gambomba, but you call me "Mambo", mon chere. Though you do not know me, I know all of you... and have de pow'r to peer into your deepest thoughts... but dat not be why you all here.

Mambo then closes her eye and starts to hum, there is a weird inscence in the room and the lights are very dim, but one can still make out what looks like shrunken heads hanging from ropes as if they were windchimes.

Mambo: You, Luigi-Wanna-Be, creator of E. Nigma fight him to fix de error of you ways. Ah. he also be de rival of de witch!

Sockie, you powr's be very interest'n, and you work is good. Because of you help at the Suenos Olivados Base, you have also been chosen. *Mambo then turns to LWB* Yes, chil, I know all about dem.

*the Mambo then turns to Alex, with a little smirk*

Mambo: I see we be meet'n again, mon chere.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Alex: Is today "Drag Alex to meet annoying people day"?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Apparently it is, and is marked as such on Mambo's big ol' calendar decorated with cute little kitties.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Alex: *To self* Bugger.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Mambo: Now. As you all be know'n, de Great n' Ebil Kamara has awaken a power so terryfiying, we of de Gabomba call it de *insert Gambombina Sppech*.

Simplfied, dis means de Ebil Eye. If you have noticed, she is using de eye on many important places in de world; Peach's Castle, de Koopa King's Castle, Wal*Mart, as well as many odder port towns and important areas! She uses it to keep track' on de people dere, as well as use the eye's complete pow'r to control and devastate dere libes!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Sockie: Can we try blinding it by pouring salt and other various stuff on it?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:44 pm

Mambo: No chil. I be afraid dat de only way to beat it is to go to de source. How exactly to beat it I not able to tell you, because it's powers are far greater den mine, but I can tell you dis: There is woman dat will help you; she seeks you the same way that you seek her. She is not only one though, but is de source of all.

*the room satrts to glow an eerie red as a fiery portal opens in the room.

Mambo: Merloco! You shall stay here, but de others must enter dis portal. It is through here that you will enter another portal to many challenges. May de spirit of de Great Gabomboa watch o'er you all.

OOC: I forgot that talk we had about Merloco, LWB. Wink Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Alex: Right. Who's going to be the stupid one who goes into the portal that may or may not be a trap first?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Sockie: OH, ME! PICK ME!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:54 pm

Mambo: Den in you go chil. I cannot say who de woman is, but you will notice her when you see her.

A shrunken head that looks very similar to that of the future Fat Kid's eyes Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Sockie runs into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Alex follows Sockie through.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:06 pm

LWB turns to Merloco.

LWB: Well... later then.

Merloco: Promise me you will come back in one piece?

LWB: Don't I always?

Merloco: Barely...

LWB smiles and chuckles nervously and takes Paint Pup with him through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Mambo: It will be okay, Merloco. They be in good hands. Come now- make youself at home.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 pm

Merloco: Okay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)   Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple (Past)
Page 1 of 1