Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:10 pm

The fortress of the mad scientist, Dr. Wily. He constructs his many robots and Robot Masters here. It has so many robot guards and traps, that it would be impossible for me to list them all. Just be careful here.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:13 pm

*Dr. Wily is in the fortress.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Metal Man, Air Man, Magnet Man, Shadow Man, Skull Man, Gyro Man, and Napalm Man all appear in the fortress as well.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:37 pm

*So does Gutsman and Cutman.*

Dr. Wily: Attention Robot Masters!! Report to the conference room for the announcement!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:47 pm

My Robot Masters head to the conference room.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:56 pm

*So does Cutman and Gutsman.*

Dr. Wily: Today we have plans for universal conquest. I, Dr. Wily, have a special assignment for each and every one of you! So pay attention or none of you robot masters will get your check deducted.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Dr. Wily falls under my control as Knight Man, Blizzard Man, Search Man, and Frost Man also enter the topic and room.
Search Man's Right Head: Sorry we're late. My other head din't even know there was a meeting!
Search Man's Left Head: HEY! I told you to remind me there was!
Search Man's Right Head: No, you didn't.
Search Man's Left Head: Yes, I did.
Search Man's Right Head: No, you didn't.
Search Man's Left Head: Yes, I did.
Dr. Wily: SILENCE!
Search Man's heads stop talking.
Dr. Wily: Good. Now then, as part of my plan, I am going to send each of you to a different location to set up a base and cause chaos there.
Frost Man: OOH! OOH! Can Frost Man go to Canada? It best country in world.
Dr. Wily: *Sigh* Yes, Frost Man. You can go to Canada.
Frost Man: YAY!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Gutsman: Good, because Gutsman is ready to crush!!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Dr. Wily: Cut Man, you shall set up your base in the Flat Zone. Guts Man, you'll set your's up on the Grand Canyon. Metal Man, your base will be in Mushroom City. Air Man, your's will be on Angel Island. Magnet Man, your's will be in Las Vegas. Shadow Mab, your's will be in Hayabusa Village. Skull Man, your's will be outside of Boo Mansion. Gyro Man, your's will be in Cloud Cuckooland. Napalm Man, your's will be in the UAC Research Facility.
Napalm Man: Why do I get the place full of monsters?
Dr. Wily: Because I said so. Anyway, Knight Man, your base will be in London. Blizzard Man, your's will be in the Freezeflame Galaxy. Search Man, your's will be in the jungles of Isla Sorna. And someone tell Ice Man that his will be in Antarctica. That will be all.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:07 pm

*Gutsman, Cutman, and Iceman (he's appearing but now he's leaving?) leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:11 pm

My Robot Masters also leave. (with Shadow Man NINJA VANISHING)
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Bass enters the topic and walks up to Dr. Wily.
Bass: I don't see why you don't focus on more important things than another terrible plan. Like destroying Mega Man.
Dr. Wily: I've told you before, Bass, you'll have your chance to destroy Mega Man when one of my Robot Masters captures him!
Bass: Yeah, right. Your Robot Masters are too stupid to do anything.
Dr. Wily: My Robot Masters are a work of genius!
Bass: Then you're a very stupid genius.
Dr. Wily: JUST GET OUT!
Bass does so, an angry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)   Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Wily's Fortress (Mega Man)
Page 1 of 1