Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Empty
PostSubject: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:33 pm

Atop a very tall mountain lies the home of Mingella and Bobbelda Winkybunion. Cauldron Keep consists of a Gate Room, a Game Show Room, a Gun Room, and the outdoor entrance to the roof, all of this surrounded by a terrfying moat of purple poisionous acid. Around the back of the castle there is a door that leads into a large elevator that brings Hag 1 (the Witches' ride) up to the roof.

Doesn't that sound nice, boys and girls?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:44 pm

A cheat code is entered that gets rid of the two 1-Ton weights imprisioning Mingella and Blobbelda in the Game Show Room, allowing them to escape from their tombs.

Mingella: Finally it is, our freedom we have!

Blobbelda: But hungry I am, for eaten in eight years I have not!

The sisters magically conjure up some food; a salad for Mingella and a heart attack for Blobbelda.

Mingella: *after eating a single lettuce leaf* Ah, full I now am, eat another bite I cannot!

Blobbelda: *eating like a raving loon* Much, munch! For yourself you speak! Munch, munch!

Bits of food start flying everywhere, knocking jars off of shelves, and Mingella's hat off of her head.

Mingella: *yelling* Stop this you must, for eating like an animal you are!

Blobbelda stops, picks up her sister's hat, and wipes her mouth with it.

Blobbelda: Want your hat back, you do?

Mingella: *grunts* No, thank you. Buy another one I will.

Blobbelda: In that case, wear it I shall!

Blobbelda puts the hat on her head and then sees her cat next to the door.

Blobbelda: *throwing the hat to the ground and rushing towards the cat* Unnamed Kitty! Missed you I have!

Mingella: Name that cat one day you must, or name it I shall!

Blobbelda: But know it's gender I do not, for never specified it was!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 pm

OOC: xD Heart attack.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:11 am

OOC: Grazie.

IC:

Mingella: *to Blobbelda* Finshed playing have you yet, for world domination plan we must devise!

Blobbelda is too busy playing playing the "Owner makes stupid noises while the cat tries to swat the owner's nose game" to notice.

Mingella just sighs and walks up the stairs to the gun room.

Blobbelda keeps playing and rolling around on the floor until she rolls over the cat.

Blobbelda: ... *runs up the stairs to the gun chamber*

Upstairs, Mingella has already started building a new death ray, since B.O.B um... well, isn't here anymore, and I'll leave it at that.

Blobbelda: Mingy, flattend the kitty I have! Breathing it is not!

Mingella: *points to an air pump proped up against a wall.

Blobbelda: Yay! *grabs the air pump and rolls down the stairs, making a loud crashing noise that sounds awfully similar to something colliding into a game show podium bolted to the floor and hooked up electronically so that it lights up and does other stupid things.

Because of which, the castle's power shuts down, forcing Mingella to halt her project and fix the generator, which is in a room that wasn't programmed into Banjo-Tooie, but exists in the CCRPG.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 pm

OOC: You're hilarious.

>.>

IC:

Phil the filler fills a fill.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:17 pm

OOC: I'm glad you think so, but the best part is that I don't think I'm going to use them in a plot yet, so I'm basically just having fun. Laughing

IC:

Some hours later, the power turns back on and Mingella enters the Gun Room again, and puts on her welding helmet and turns her blowtorch on. Blue sparks fly everywhere as she welds one piece to the next.

Work seems to be going well until Blobbelda tramples down the stairs of the gun chamber, holding on to a balloon that looks very similar to her unnamed cat.

Blobbelda: Look at kitty you must, for fixed it I did!

Mingella, annoyed, turns off her her torch and lifts her mask up.

Mingella: Look I cannot for trying to weld I am!

She goes back to work as Blobbelda starts to dance around the room like a little kid in the rain with her cat/ballon, until it whacks Mingella in the back of the head, which then hits the machine causing a big heap headache for poor Mingy. Rubbing the back of her head she goes back to work, but not before summoning a bee spell to pop Blobbelda's ballon.

The next sound heard is that of the cat/balloon popping as it starts to whiz around the room.

Blobbelda: Kitty, come back you must, for fly you cannot!

Mingella: *getting up* Hmm... a good start I am making!

Blobbelda keeps chasing her cat; vaulting over pipes and wires until she trips and knocks Mingella to the floor.

Blobbelda: Help me get the cat you must, or fly away it will!

Mingella: Well get off me you must, or help I cannot!

Blobbelda finally does so and finally catches the cat before it can fly out the balcony. She then starts petting her deflated cat which can do nothing more than utter a faint and pathetic "meow".

Blobbedla: So making what are you, if ask I may?

Mingella: Not know I will, until finished I have!

Blobbelda: In that case downstairs I will go, for save the kitty I must! *Blobbelda then hurries downstairs but trips over the fallen podium and crashes into a pipe that connects to the generator room, thus resulting in the power going off... again.

Mingella starts shouting innapropriate words before putting her work on hold AGAIN and walking back down to the generator room AGAIN.

OOC: Fun Fact: In Banjo-Tooie, if you look closely, the 1-Ton weights are translucent; you can see the red and yellow edges of the stage, but if you were to fire a clockwork Kazooie egg or (better yet) Have Banjo and/or Kazooie stand behind it, the stage will still be seen, but the characters won't... as if they are invisible... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 pm

*A Springfield's Beauty Contest flyer flies into the topic.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:21 pm

The fyer hits Blobbelda in the face and she starts to panic.

Blobbelda: I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND!

Mingella hears this and runs downstairs, flipping on a light switch to make sure the power works now.

Mingella: Power is now on, so see you now can.

Blobbelda: BUT BLIND I STILL AM! *Blobbelda keeps running around until she rams into a wall and falls to the floor. Mingella sees the flyer and reads it over.

Mingella: A Beauty Contest? No time for this I hav...

Blobbelda: GIVE IT TO ME YOU MUST! *Blobbelda springs back up and grabs the flyer*

Blobbelda: A lot of money the prize is, and use the money to revive kitty we can!

Mingella: *thinking* Or perhaps, use money for machine parts I will...

Blobbelda: PLEASE?

Mingella: Oh, fine! Come, for to our digger we must go, and to the contest we must drive!

Blobbelda rushes out to the Digger (also brought back thanks to cheat codes) followed by Mingella and the two leave the topic.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Mingella and Blobbelda enter the topic and walk into the keep. Opon entering the Game Show Room, Blobbelda is greeted by her cat, whom she runs over to and starts to play the equally as fun (but twice as dangerous) "Let's wag our finger in the cat's face and make stupid, spitting noises until it mauls our face off" game.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Grunty enters the topic and heads into the Game Show Room.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Mingella is already up in the Gun Room at this time while Blobbelda is still playing with her cat.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Grunty: Your cat makes me sick, I should whack it with a stick!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Cat: *that sounds similar to Gilbert Gottfried* I'll save that little insult that for when you depend on a fluffy, pink showcat in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Grunty: Wait, you can talk?! Did you eat some radioactive chalk?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:05 pm

The cat just looks up at Grunty with those big, cat eyes and meows.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:36 pm

Grunty raises an eyebrow before heading into the Gun Room.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Mingella is in the middle of welding some parts together for her death ray.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Grunty: How long will it be until the ray's ready? I can't wait to kill everyone like my teddy!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 pm

OOC: ...Wat.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:44 pm

OOC: Quiet, you.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:48 pm

OOC: I thought the teddy was at Pawno's...

Mingella: *turning her blowtorch off* Ready it is not, and patient you must be! And though I did, that a new body you wanted...

Meanwhile the sound of a manly scream is heard from the Game Show Room, followed by the sound of a hissing cat.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Grunty runs back into the Game Show room.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Well the cat's splattered on one wall and Blobbelda's face is on the other.

Blobbelda: ...

Mingella disregards the whole thing and goes back to welding, almost as if she's used to this.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Grunty: Well, I can't say I'm sad. Blobby and her cat always made me a little mad.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Blobbelda would make mean facial gestures at Grunty, but obviously can't because her face is ripped off and splattered on an adjacent wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)   Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cauldron Keep (Banjo-Tooie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next