Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Review Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Movie Review Corner Empty
PostSubject: Movie Review Corner   Movie Review Corner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:35 am

This is where you tell your reviews about the movies you recently watched. Tell us about how the storyline went, how good the animation, humor, drama, etc they are.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

Movie Review Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Review Corner   Movie Review Corner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:24 pm

What movie will I talk about? You sure you want to know? This movie is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you it was just your average ordinary drama flick, no real story... somebody lied.

The Man from Earth

This movie is not for the average sci-fi, action, comedy or drama fan. This movie is something different from all other movies out there, if you want action; go see Terminator. But if you like to think and care to hear an interesting story, this might be for you but one should also be open-minded in order to fully enjoy this.

I don't want to reveal any plot info, but this is not just one of the best stories I've ever heard it's also one of the best movies I've ever seen.

This movie is all about listening!

Genres: Sci-Fi and Drama
Rating: 10/10
Quote :
John: What if a man from the Upper Paleolithic had survived until the present day?

Don't judge before watching, because you're most likely WRONG!
Back to top Go down

Movie Review Corner
Page 1 of 1