Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mt. Chill (UMS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:17 pm

A small mountain range stuck in a permanent winter. Sometimes, the snow melts. Sometimes, it doesn't. For some reason, a few very small planetoids shaped like ice cream cones and popsicles orbit the largest mountain here.

Also, there is an unknown facility here. A freighter is just now pulling in there.
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Several troops here salute as Blooeus comes out of the freighter, with Glacier handcuffed and power-suppressed. He wasn't sure how scared he should be.

Meanwhile, just outside of the EX Facility, Lava, Domino, Bahamut, Anubis IV, Nar, Weas, Mitri, and Jimbob appeared from the space-rift portal. Nar's nose/head was freezing already.
<Nar> Brrrr...
Anubis IV took off his wing-like scarf a draped it around Nar's nose.
<Anubis IV> There.
<Nar> Thanks.
Lava and Domino look at the EX Facility.
<Domino> I never knew that this kind of building would be out here.
<Lava> You'd be surprised.
Bahamut approaches the front gate. He looks at the two watch towers near it. There weren't any spotlights or alarms going on.
<Bahamut> I wonder if they're just so confident that no one would find them that security's so--
Just then, gun fire from the towers came towards him. Seeing this, he immediately vanished and warped behind a nearby evergreen tree with the others.
<Bahamut> ...Rrgh...There's no way they could pick me off in this blizzard at this late an hour!
Taking note of this, Mitri plucks a pinecone from the tree, and tosses it out into the open. The guards in the towers shot it to bits.
<Guard 1> ...H-Hold up. It was just a pinecone.
<Guard 2> Those kids sure are tricky.
<Guard 1> I'll say.
<Guard 2> But hey, this gene therapy stuff is great!
<Guard 1> Yeah, being able to see in the dark, enhanced hearing, quick muscle reflexes...This is the best!
Lava and co. overheard this.
<Lava> Gene therapy...? Wasn't there a case like that on Earth?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:46 pm

Mitri peered from behind the tree at the watch towers. He then takes a pebble and hurls it into the head of the left guard. It hit so hard that he fell out of the tower, unconscious. Seeing this, the other guard panicked and went inside the base to call for a medic. When he ran inside, the heroes went after him and infiltrated the facility.
<Lava> Tch. You'd think for a guard with heightened intelligence, he'd remember to shut the door.
In any case, Lava, Domino, Bahamut, Anubis IV, and the Weasels are inside the facility and ready for action.
<Weas> So what's the plan?
<Lava> We've gotta get some answers out of Glacier and that Blooeus guy.
<Bahamut> Between the two of them, Glacier was at least more open and honest than that Blooper. Even if he might be a heartless killer, I'm willing to trust his word over anyone else's in this base.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:02 pm

*Chillies, from the Kirby series, appear.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:33 am

Meanwhile, inside the EX Facility (Mt. Chill will cover Mt. Chill and EX Facility. That cool?), Lava and the others wait in a secured locker room while Mitri lies in wait for a guard to come by. One does, and Mitri immediately warps behind him and beats him up, finishing the combo with a flamethrower to the face. After that, Mitri dragged the guard's unconscious body to the locker room, taking his outfit and gear, and shoving him into a locker.
<Mitri> This is an average human's size and shape, so...
<Weas> No problem.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Lava and the others stake out in the locker room, except for Weas and Bahamut. Weas is dressed in the guard's outfit (complete with the spiffy helmet w/mouth visor), and Bahamut is practically invisible thanks to his light bending. They proceed down the A corridor.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:41 pm

As Weas goes deeper into the A corridor, he is approached by two guards.
<Guard 1> Hey you!
<Weas> (Ah crap.)
Weas freezes as the guards come towards him.
<Guard 2> Where were you, Matt? EX-001 is acting up, and we need some more men to hold it down.
<Weas> Erm...EX-001...?
<Guard 1> You forgot again...? It's that clone of the Star Priest! You know, the red Yoshi with the rickety tat-wings?
<Weas> ...Oh yeah! That EX-001! (He's a clone of that Lava kid?)
<Guard 2> 'K. Hurry to the E corridor. Enter the door with the blue lamp.
<Weas> Yes, sir!
The two guards go past Weas. Bahamut, still invisible, goes to Weas.
<Weas> ...Did you hear that? A clone of Lava!
<Bahamut> Wow. No wonder Glacier seemed a lot like Lava.
<Weas> Well, because of that, let's fetch Lava and bring him with us.
Weas and Bahamut proceed down the A corridor back to the foyer.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:09 am

*Nendaiki comes and opens up the time hole that leads to Spooker's Mansion. He leaves the topic by entering.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:46 pm

After Weas and Bahamut told Lava and the others the situation, Lava, Domino, and Mitri agreed to follow them. It would be too much of a hassle if the others followed.

Eventually, they reached the E corridor, in front of the door with the blue lamp. Domino listened to what was happening in there. She could hear someone struggling.
???????: Back OFF!!
Guard 1: Damn thing! Shut it! *whack* Let that be a lesson to you.
Guard 2: You just keep quiet, freak, and your termination won't be as painful, got it?
Then, Domino could hear the first voice clamming up. She turns to the others.
Domino: ...It sounds like they're gonna start that termination sometime soon.
Lava: Nuh-uh...not gonna happen. They're not wiping out something that took MY flesh and blood to make!
Then, Domino heard more in the room.
Guard 1: Where's Matt? He should've been here 3 minutes ago.
Weas, still in uniform, looks to the others, then hatches a most ingenious plan to get them all in.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 pm

Uniformed Weas entered, with Bahamut, Lava, Domino, and Mitri tied at the hands (and Bahamut's wings). In this room is the two guards from earlier, as well as Glacier, who is bound in a chamber by psychic-disabling chains.
Guard 1: Took ya long enough, Matt.
Guard 2: Wait...What are they doing here?!
Weas looked at the four that he tied up.
Weas: Them? Oh, they tried to infiltrate the base. Good thing I caught them in time.
Guard 1: Ah, good deal. In the meantime--
Guard 2: Dude!
Weas: Wh-What?!
Guard 2: You really should gag those Yoshis.
Weas: ...Oh! My bad. Eheheh.
Weas tied gags around Lava's and Domino's mouths. However, while he was doing so, Mitri shook his ropes off and slipped loose. Unnoticed by the guards, Mitri sidled over to Glacier and whipped out his laser pen.
Glacier: Wha--
Mitri: Shh.
Glacier: [size=x-tiny]...Gotcha.[/size]
While Weas was struggling to keep Lava and Domino under control, Mitri was quietly cutting Glacier's chains with his laser pen. After a little bit of being unnoticed, Mitri finally cut off the last chain. However, something tickled Weas's nose under the balaclava.
Weas: Ahhh...Ahhhhhh...ACHOO!!
His sneeze was so strong, it blew his balaclava off, revealing his face.
Guard 1: Wh--you're not Matt!
However, the two guards suddenly endured a harsh brain shock and fell unconscious. This was thanks to Glacier, who was finally freed.
Glacier: Hold still.
Lava: ?
Glacier summoned his katana from the corner and slashed at Lava, Domino, and Bahamut...only cutting the ropes off.
Glacier: You just HAD to come rescue me, is that it?
Lava: Well, more like sabotaging this place's operations.
Mitri waved to the two.
Mitri: I dunno about you guys, but I'm all for getting outta here!
So, the heroes (including Glacier) got out of that chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mt. Chill (UMS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Chill (UMS)   Mt. Chill (UMS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mt. Chill (UMS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Original Dimension-
Jump to: