Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duplidemon's Takeover

Go down 
+4
Godot
Sockie
Karasz
Theultimatezoralink
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

Duplidemon's Takeover Empty
PostSubject: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:31 pm

This is the first future plot, yay. In this plot Duplidemon has taken over Toadtown and most of the Mushroom Kingdom, along with other Mario worlds. It is up to the rebels led by the Duplighost Busters to retake all the lands before the final battle in Toadtown. If you want your characters to be a Duplighost Buster, please post them.

HISTORY
You will notice some of my characters talk about an unposted battle at Toadtown. Just so you know what they are talking about, I will tell you some important parts of the battle. When the Duplighost Busters heard of Duplidemon's plan to take over Toadtown, they tried to stop him. Unfortunately, they underestimated the size of his army. They soon found that they were outnumbered. Pretty soon over half of their army was dead, as well as most of the citizens. Yoyoyoyo Sr., who was a member of the Duplighost Busters, realized they weren't going to win, so he went to distract Duplidemon so the remainder of the army could succesfully escape,. Most of the members of the army did escape thanks to him,even Peach escaped, unfortunately Duplidemon struck Yoyoyoyo Sr. down and he died. Then Duplidemon captured Mario and locked him away. From their he used Toadtown to take over the rest of the Mushroom Kingdom. The rebels built a base outside of the Mushroom Kingdom so they could make their plans on how to retake the Mushroom Kingdom. And that is where the plot starts.

Duplighost Busters

Psi Guy
Gary
TUZL
Sarina
Crunch
Kremlouie
Godot
Alanna
Zec
RC
Peach
Sockuru
Sen
Alex
Steph
Zaffiro
White Spy
Jack

Last edited by Theultimatezoralink on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Sarina, Crunch, and Kremlouie are part of this.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Not Karasz?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 pm

How far does this take place into the future exactly?
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:40 pm

I don't know. Does it matter? And I will return the topics to normal once they are rescued.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:43 pm

Future Godot can do this.
And can Duplidemon either have control of Maldic or use some of the Betas?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:43 pm

Yeah, it does matter. It could take place years from now, as characters could be old and/or have kids, or it could just take place a year from the present.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:44 pm

All our future and past topics should take place on the same timeline. But I'll just say like 15 years.

@Godot, What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Can Maldic have been either tricked or coerced or mind controlled into fighting for Duplidemon, or could he have salvaged some Betas?
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:48 pm

Sure, he was possesed by a Dark Duplighost.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Alanna, Zec, and RC?
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Theultimatezoralink wrote:
Not Karasz?

He can't exist because of Zecronno's plot is in effect!!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:14 pm

THey were added. And our characters die and come back to life alot. It wouldn't make any sense if our future characters kept disappearing and appearing. And do you want me to add him to the list anyway, if he's going to be in it after Zec's plot.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:19 pm

Though Future Alex is, by nature, a jerk who's not very interested in saving the world, the Duplighost Busters can try to recruit him.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Future Peach and Sockuru can take part in this.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 pm

STOP SPELLING ALANNA'S NAME WRONG!

xDD
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 pm

If you'd like the Reekas to build any inventions for the team, they're all at the lab.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:30 am

Sure they will be visited, also I added a little bit of history to my first post. It's the unposted battle my characters talk about. Just so you know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Future Sen can help if he is needed.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Sure, the Duplighost Busters are happy to accept new members.

Last edited by Theultimatezoralink on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:35 pm

That reminds me, could Kamara help out the villains as well?
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:37 pm

I forgot to put the Busters part, lol. Anyway, sure, Kamara can help the villains.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:46 pm

As you might be thinking, Darkling (if he is allowed) is to try to help the villains...But not in the way that you would think.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:49 pm

He can help, but please no betrayels, those all will end after my present plot is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:53 pm

He isn't going to betray him. In fact, he won't be able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duplidemon's Takeover   Duplidemon's Takeover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duplidemon's Takeover
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: