Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)

Go down 
+2
Alexander von Koopa
Professor Reeka
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Luckily, Angelo walks into the room at that moment and Ulysses fills him in on everything.

Angelo: *to Godot* Come, I bring you into the lounge then.

Angelo then guides Godot into the lounge as Tuola waits for everyone to stand on the teleporter.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 pm

*Sen goes onto the teleporter.*
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm

*There is a knock at the door*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Reeka answers the door.

U. Reeka: Yes?
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:38 pm

*There about 20 Koopatrols at the door*
Koopatrol Leader: Move, we need to search this place.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:40 pm

U. Reeka: Search for what?
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Koopatrol Leader: Rebels, we have reason to belief three of them are in here. If we find even one, we kill everyone in here! And if you refuse to let us search, then we will have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:44 pm

*Sen walks back to the fridge, and opens it. He sticks his head inside.*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:44 pm

U. Reeka: There is no reason here to search. Some rebles came earlier and I shooed them away. I will not have rebels in my house, thank you very much.

Plot trolls make Sen's latest post not happen.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Koopatrol Leader: If they are gone, then you wouldn't mind me searching, would you?
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:46 pm

OOC: If he had to he was going to throw the Fridge at them, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:47 pm

U. Reeka: Beyond this door is for authorized lab personel only. Unless you have a warrant, you no come in.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Koopatrol Leader: A warrant? *Holds out a warrant* You mean like this? I'll have you know I do not make rookie mistakes, don't think you can stop me from searching.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 pm

OOC: The post where Sen went to the fridge has happened.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 pm

U. Reeka looks the warrant over.

U. Reeka: If you do not take those shoes off you no come in. I not want plot hole all over my nice clean rug.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Koopatrol Leader: I do not take orders from citizens, now move!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:00 pm

U. Reeka: Have it your way. *He then locks the door and goes down to the lab to fix the visor.*
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:08 pm

*The Koopatrols break down the door and start searching all over the lab, then Koopatrol Leader grabs U. Reeka*
Koopatrol Leader: I told you the punishment for trying to keep me from searching.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:24 pm

*Sen throws the fridge at the Koopatrol holding Reeka.*
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm

*The fridge just hits the spike on his head and breaks in two*
Koopatrol Leader: That's one of the rebels! Kill everyone in here!
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:35 pm

Sen: Well, uh, you were just strangling my master...
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:37 pm

Koopatrol Leader: No, you were seen entering here with a masked man, a man that we know is a rebel! And even if you aren't a rebel yourself, you didn't turn him in!
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Sen: Uh... crap.
*Sen aactivates the Smash Ball from before, making his wings longer and his swords's blade turns into a lightning bolt.*
Sen: Uh... I'll fight, as long as you give me a practice round. I haven't fought in ages.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:46 pm

*A Koopatrol ties Sen's arms, legs, and wings together and grabs him*
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Alex goes over to the Koopatrols.
Alex: Now, gentlemen. Let's discuss this calmly. Because if you don't discuss this calmly, the last thing you will ever think is "Oh, darn. If only I discussed this calmly, because if I did, then we wouldn't be slaughtered by a Koopa".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U. Reeka's Laboratory (Future)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next