Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Plantium: Mmm? Show him in then.

*The Metal Koopa from my last post come into the room, still dripping slime*

Plantium: Now, why did you come?

Metal Koopa: ...

Plantium: Well, if you have nothing to say, then leave. Guards, please show him the door.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Metal Koopa Guard: I think something is wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:51 pm

*The Metal Koopa's fists change into that of a pair of liquidy black giant iron gloves. They smash against the two Metal Koopas beside him, destroying them. Plantium sees this, but does not show any fear*

Plantium: So... You are the monsters that had landed in the Castle Courtyard during the Evil Alliance.

*Plantium bursts into flames*

Plantium: Let me give you a warm welcome then.

*Plantium and the "Metal Koopa" start fighting each other, with Plantium looking like he'll win*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:52 pm

*The Metal Koopas are cheering for Plantium.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 pm

*Plantium suddenly smashes his fist into the Metal Koopa, causing it to give off an unearthly screech, before stabbing through his arm wth a tenticle. It burns up, and evaporates*

Plantium: *returns to normal, covering his wound* Gah... Looks like that little monster can pack a punch. Anyway, Metal Koopas! As I feel delightful today, we are invading the Mushroom Kingdom once again! As for those of you that are staying behind, I have a job for you. *Throws some blue prints to a Metal Koopa*

*Several Metal Koopas and Plantium leave the castle and get into a doomship that then flies off. The Remaining Metal Koopas then begin to work on the project*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 pm

*During work on the project, a Metal Koopa suddenly stops working.*

Metal Koopa A: Hey, how come you'ved stopped working?

Metal Koopa B: I don't know. Something just doesn't feel... Right. Like someone would be missing.

Metal Koopa A: Who would be missing? Everybody's here.

Metal Koopa B: WE HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD FROM MASTER PLANTIUM AND THE OTHERS THAT WNET WITH HIM FOR NEARLY A MONTH! ADURR!

*The other Metal Koopas suddenly stop working when they realize this. They begin to chat amongst themselves about this predicament.*

Metal Koopa B: Alright, seeing as Plantium isn't here, I shall be taking command. You four, go find if you can stabilize a connection with the Doomship. The rest of you, I want you to find clues as to what would lead to this.

*The Metal Koopas drop what they're doing and go do their assigned jobs.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Metal Koopa C: Sir, it's unclear that the swordsman is located on Earth. And there is no word of Coppertium at the moment. We'll have to contact him ASAP.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:34 pm

*A few days later, the project is finished. It turns out that the "project" was actually a large Robot (Think Super Team) under construction. A Metal Koopa inches up to the Eye of the Robot, carrying a jar of some sort.*

Metal Koopa: Easy... Easy... Can't let this thing slip away again.

*The Metal Koopa inserts the jar into the eye of the Robot, and closes the "lid".*

Metal Koopa: Alright, just gotta connect this wire and...

*He connects the wire, causing the robot to start up.*

Metal Koopa: Alright! Finally Project M.A.X. is up and running! Now then, for a little test run.

*He starts to imprint corodinates into a laptop, causing MAX teleports out of the topic.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:59 pm

*Plantium arrives back in the topic, and the Metal Koopas see this and welcome him back. M.A.X. also appears, but is in the labratory, getting his eye fixed. Meanwhile, in another part of the Castle...*

Plantium: ...And I want to make sure that our preparations are finished by the time I send the declaration. We can't have them snooping around without us watching their every move.

Metal Koopas: Yes sir!

*Several Metal Koopas leave the topic, riding in trucks loaded with bits and pieces of steel. Meanwhile Plantium heads to his quarters and begins to write something on a long sheet of paper.*

Plantium: *While writing.* I might have to get Coppertium to help with this... He may be troublesome, but he has physique and agility, not to mention he is close to surpassing my own I.Q. with those Kopper-bots of his.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:36 pm

*Plantium receives an E-mail and reads it. He sends out several more e-mails then leaves the topic with M.A.X.*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:54 pm

*Dark appears and leaves a message for Platnium, then leaves*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:06 pm

*Plantium comes back, and takes a look at the message, then leaves after reading it.*

OOC: Please post what the message said here, Koopakirby.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Message: Hello fellow villain. I Dark, invite you to destroy you're enemies and turn dearest friends against eachother. Come to my castle, Dark.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 pm

*Zaffiro, Steph, and a squad of Robot Slayers arrived.*

Steph: Thank you for informing me about the incident. Plantium easily fooled Karasz into thinking he's giving him the upgrades for his house. It was all part of his revenge to kill him.

Zaffiro: You don't have to thank me, Steph. The witnesses saw as well..

Steph: Anyway, we are going to prepare the battle. So get ready.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 pm

*There is a note on the castle door.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 pm

*Steph reads the note.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:14 pm

Note: With the construction of our new weapons factory finished, Plantium has moved into Toad Town Sewers for the time being until he feels it is right to come back. Although he is there, 1/3 of the Metal Koopas remain here, so outsiders not linked with him aren't welcome. By the time you finish reading this, your faces have been covered in soot.

*The note explodes in Steph's face.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 pm

Steph: Goddamn it. He's in Toad Town.. And he'll take on the castle anytime he wants.. Come on, we gotta get going. *leaves with Zaffiro and the Robot Slayers.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:32 pm

*Coppertium came into the castle.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 pm

*Plantium suddenly walks out of a room in the castle, apparently an underground dock. He heads over to his throne room.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Coppertium: Master, let's just forget about the Mushroom Kingdom for awhile. I have much better ideas that you might be interested. *pulls out a blueprint* We shall build a destructive cannon that can attack a country on Earth. When that happens, say that you have been collaborating with the Germans, French, or the Russians of your choice. Doing so will result conflict worldwise. While they're distracted from their constant bickering, we shall deploy our troops and patrol the seven continents; one place for each continent though. And it's a good thing that Karasz is distracted by his attempt to rescue his girlfriend, and the Robot Slayers have disappeared, nothing can stop us.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Plantium: That sounds wonderful! We'll hit a random country, and have them believe they were hit with a bombing attack from another! They won't suspect it would be us, anyhow. Let's get started on that cannon!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:32 pm

*The Metal Koopas begin building a cannon. One of them tries to bash Coppertium*

Coppertium: OOFF!!

*The one who bashed was a spy. A Robot Slayer even.*

Robot Slayer: You're threatening to ruin World Peace?!

Coppertium: A spy!! *grabs the Robot Slayer and attaches him to a rocket* You will never be heard in space, EVER!!

*The rocket is blown out of the topic.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 pm

*After a long while the cannon is finished.*

Plantium: Well, the cannon is done, now what would you suggest to fire at, Coppertium?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Coppertium: London, England. And they will think that it was some other country!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)   Plantium's Metal Castle (Original) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plantium's Metal Castle (Original)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next