Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a mess

Go down 
+2
Karasz
IceBlade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:53 am

My connection was dead for a day*, but now I'm back, and I see that;
1. Yuping is banned.
2. Koopakirby and Zec have been demoted.
3. Sen got promoted and then demoted.

I have some questions and comments about this, but before that; can each of you involved please explain what happened? I'm really curious.

* Karasz, I will post in your RP topic soon, I would before but then I couln't due to connection failure and today I have lots of things to do and work on.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:51 am

I apologize, IceBlade. It's just that I have too much pressure in my hands. I'm just confused of whether to put Zec and Koopakirby back into their admin positions or something. Man, I'm not good at this. I need some advice.

Look, if you want me to get Zec and Koopakirby their jobs back, that's fine. But it maybe my final decision ya know.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:07 pm

Yuping was banned for the following reasons:

1. Having a Dupe account
2. Talking about R rated stuff
3. Flaming me and Karasz
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:21 pm

And Zec demoted himself.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:25 pm

Mainly because Karasz was going to demote me anyway.
Back to top Go down
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:43 am

Karasz wrote:
I apologize, IceBlade. It's just that I have too much pressure in my hands. I'm just confused of whether to put Zec and Koopakirby back into their admin positions or something. Man, I'm not good at this. I need some advice.

This decision isn't mine to make, but I can give you some advice, but first of all; why did this happen? Even though you're under a lot of pressure there must have been something that triggered this.

Pointless Communist wrote:
Yuping was banned for the following reasons:

1. Having a Dupe account
This is verifiable;
Date: Fri 25 Jul - 21:35 (GMT).
Username: Pointless Communist.
Action: Member Deleted.
Description: User Kiliah23 ([YUPING'S EMAIL ADDR*]) has been deleted.

* Due to integrity and privacy reasons the email were removed.

2. Talking about R rated stuff
3. Flaming me and Karasz
About this, I can't verify it with concrete evidence. I'm not calling you a liar, but an admin should take responsibility and be able to provide proof of what happened. Otherwise there might be some misunderstandings.
Now it's just your word agains Yuping's..

Mainly because Karasz was going to demote me anyway.
Why would he do that?
Edit: Karasz answered.

Last edited by IceBlade on Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:17 am

Because we can't have too many admins.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:02 am

Ah, well. I think that settles it for now then. If you think that there were too many before, why go back?

I figure you're also right, with our current userbase that many admins weren't needed. Maybe if more people join it might be, but until that day I think we will be fine. Also, we do have 6 other moderators to help keep things clean here -- so I guess we'll manage for now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:16 am

IceBlade wrote:

About this, I can't verify it with concrete evidence. I'm not calling you a liar, but an admin should take responsibility and be able to provide proof of what happened. Otherwise there might be some misunderstandings.
Now it's just your word agains Yuping's..

I can kind of verify it. Yuping was talking about his relationship with his girlfriend in the chatbox, and was being kind of graphic about it. Zec kicked him repeatedly, but I believe he came back and kept doing it while flaming Zec. Eventually, I came in and suggested that Zec clear the chatbox to prevent the childrens from seeing Yuping describing his relationship, and Zec did.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:25 am

Adding on to Alex's post, Yuping then put posts all around the forum flaming Zec and Karasz.
Back to top Go down
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:38 am

Oh, well this does kinda confirm it; now that more than one person have backed up this whole story.

Alexander von Koopa wrote:
I can kind of verify it. Yuping was talking about his relationship with his girlfriend in the chatbox, and was being kind of graphic about it. Zec kicked him repeatedly, but I believe he came back and kept doing it while flaming Zec. Eventually, I came in and suggested that Zec clear the chatbox to prevent the childrens from seeing Yuping describing his relationship, and Zec did.
Ah, I see.
Well, in the future the chat log should be copied before clearing it. So the person who did something cannot state he/she didn't.

Edit: I can probably code something quite quickly so this will be possible.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:08 pm

I actually didn't think of that. Next Time I'll make sure I do, but, considering I'm not an Admin/Mod anymore, its not really my responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a mess   This is a mess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a mess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: The Off Topic :: General Disucssion-
Jump to: