Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS! Empty
PostSubject: THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS!   THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Giygas, the Universal Cosmic Destroyer, has returned! Apparently no longer an "Almighty Idiot", he has been planning something for months. His Starmen have been attacking random topics, and he even took control of New Mobotropolis' controlling AI, NICOLE, at one time. It is currently unknown as to what all of this is leading to, but those who remember the events that occured at Fourside will know that it has something to do with satellites. Who will win...THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS?! [/cheesy description]
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS!   THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:17 am

Hmm, looks like I'm gonna have to choose some of my heroes to take this dangerous mission.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS!   THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:25 pm

Zach McForron is in, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS!   THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:39 am

Dark has to be involved. Which Evil power will triumph?! Oh and Light, KK and Ut have to be involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS!   THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SECOND WAR AGAINST GIYGAS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: