Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Tale Fields (I'll think up a cool plot name later)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

Fairy Tale Fields (I'll think up a cool plot name later) Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tale Fields (I'll think up a cool plot name later)   Fairy Tale Fields (I'll think up a cool plot name later) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:26 pm

This is the first world accessible in Kamara's Castle: A fairy tale-themed world with green meadows, grassy hills, and an enchanted sky. The world is split up into five different areas:

Entrance/Exit: The entrance/exit portal to FTF is located in this picture-perfect meadow. Faires and farmers inhabit inhabit these fields, but beware of giants!

The Woods: These woods are dark and mysterious, but there are a few cottages near a crystal-clear creek. Those that live in the woods are deemed crazy as wolves like to lure away little children here and gobble them up!

The Village: A small storybook village where there is an enchanted castle. Obviously a beautiful princess lives in this castle, but she has a Serta so she doesn't have sleeping problems.

The Mountains: Trolls ihabit these dangerouns mountains, and aren't very kind to squatters.

The Dragon's Keep: An ancient keep at the top of the firey mountains where a large and terrfying dragon is rumored to live.
Back to top Go down

Fairy Tale Fields (I'll think up a cool plot name later)
Page 1 of 1