Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH   NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:34 pm

Actually? You know what? Fine. You can keep being selfish. At this point, I'm not even talking about me. If your not giving Arcon to me, at LEAST give him to Karasz. Without Karasz, Acron wouldn't even EXIST.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH   NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:35 pm

Zecronno wrote:
Actually? You know what? Fine. You can keep being selfish. At this point, I'm not even talking about me. If your not giving Arcon to me, at LEAST give him to Karasz. Without Karasz, Acron wouldn't even EXIST.

AHHH! MY EARS! DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH   NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:40 pm

Right..But i wont give any of my characters to no one..You know..I have told you before. and im not going to say it again..I must say im not going to talk more here because you will just start complaining...(No offense really therel...Just..Sorry..)

Also..Accept my apologies..I dont want anyone hating each other..Its not fun for anyone..Especially not the hated..
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH   NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Yuping wrote:
Because my characters are created by me and i am in charge of where they belong and who can have them..

Yuping, you mean most of your characters are your originals. Let me put it this way:

Snake is created by Konami.
Ristar and Dynamite Headdy are created by Sega.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH   NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:49 pm

Yes..But i was first to tag them..And maybe i will return roleplaying..I promise i will..Someday..So that is also another reason.

I will return!

And now i wont participate here anymore..For...Reasons unknown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH   NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT LEAVING, BUT MAY NOT BE ON AS MUCH
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3