Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond City (WarioWare)

Go down 
+5
Toon King 2
Sylux
Nega Koopakirby
Numberman.Exe
Karasz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:37 pm

*Suddenly, the Nekonian Mothership Arrives in front of the Diamond Museum. and Suddenly, The Machotroopa, the Parawuffer, The Primcat, Fluffy and Tiger, who is still eating his sandwich, beam down there*

Fluffy: So, Leiutenant, why are we here?

Primcat: Well... according to this Cybernetically Planet shaped map, The Diamond Star Rock is Located Somewhere in this Museum.

Fluffy: Whew. Thank Raj.

Tiger: Now all we have to do is wait for Evil to come here!

*THe Machotroopa aims his Ray Rifle at the Door*

Fluffy: No, Captain. Remember last time?

Nekonian Machotroopa: Oh Yeah! Sorry about That! *Puts his Rifle Away*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:13 am

*Evil the Cat arrives.*

Evil: Look, my ship ran out of gas, so I had to take it to auto-repair.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:43 am

*Death guy appears somewhere in the Museum.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:57 am

*Tiger uses his Phazor to unlock the meuseum door as he enters with his sister and crew. Snyder only entered from the Ceiling window.*

Snyder: Now to locate the Diamond Star Rock. *Sees Death Guy, mistakes him for a security guard* Strange, I don't recognize a black Boo guy hired for a Security Guard.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:25 am

Evil: Out of my way. *enters the museum and sees the Diamond Star Rock on display* At last!! It is mine-- I mean.. Ours!! *breaks the glass and takes it.... Let me guess, stupid security men didn't install the security system. They must be bankrupt.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:16 am

Black Boo Guy named Death Guy: I was just hired last week! *explodes*

*Death Guy (a GHOUL Guy) suddenly creeps up behind Fluffy and raises his scythe*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:12 am

Evil: Uh... Fluffy? Do me a favor. Look behind you.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:29 pm

*Fluffy then Grabs the Scythe away from Death Guy with her Prostetic Arm*

Fluffy: *@Death Guy* Just tell us what you got on me, Death Guy. Was I even on your Dead list? If so, I expect you to prove it to us.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:59 am

*Death Guy glares at Fluffy befre reaching inside his cloak and grabbing a long bundle of paper. He waves it around, showing the area where Fluffy's name is on it.*

Death Guy: *angrily* Here's your proof.

*He floats over and yanks his Scythe out of Fluffy's hand, and swings it, hoping to hit one of the group.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:25 am

*Fluffy just jumps out of the Way*

Fluffy: *Angry* What do you think is my death cause anyway?
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Death Guy: Your death cause is me, acutally. It is a random assortment of whose soul I wish to take, or if I am ordered by Jaydes to find someone.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Fluffy: You cannot Take Me. I'm 26 years old and I'm not old enough for this cause of death. How many times do you think I have died? Huh!? We Nekonians are a whole lot Different than other cats! You, Death Guy, Have a Lack Of Logic. We Nekonians don't End our Games during the age over 20 and under 130! ... Didn't you realize I might have a son to attend? *Puts the DVD in her Prostetic Arm, Uses it like a Camera and Shows Death Guy the Holographic Real life video about the time Bowser and Fluffy met*

*In The Exibit A Holographic Video at the Tavern of Fluffy's Mothership*

"Past" Fluffy: *Looks at "Past" Bowser drunk; Pupils turning Heart shaped; Sighs* Who's this Hunk of Turtle.

"Past" Fifi: That's the Great and Terrible Bowser, Fluffy.

*Walks towards the Past Drunk Bowser as "Past" Bowser looks at Fluffy Tabbitha thinking that's "Past" Princess Peach.*

"Past" Bowser: Peach... Is that *hic* you?

"Past" Fluffy: *Tee hee* Peach... A perfect way to say beautiful. Perhaps you look tired Bowser. Maybe I should... *Flirts* Take you to some place restful.

*In the Exibit B in Fluffy's Bedroom, Still mistaking "Past" Fluffy for "Past" Peach, "Past" Tiger must've caught "Past" Bowser and "Past" Fluffy making out in bed.*

"Past" Fluffy: Tiger!! Expect Privacy for once!!

"Past" Tiger: Sorry, Sis! *Closes the automatic Slide Door.*

"Past" Bowser: *Behind the door* You got a Brother, Peach? Why didn't you tell me?

*In Exibit C, Realizing that "Past" Fluffy isn't Past Peach, "Past Bowser gets ready to leave. "Past" Fluffy stops him for a moment.*

"Past" Fluffy: Bowser, I know you're now Sober, and I'm sorry this sex involved you, but at least we reproduced an egg. However, you keep it. *Gives the Koopaling egg to "Past" Bowser.* And I already named him "Jr." for you, but I can't take care of Both Jr. and Tiger at once. Be sure to take care of me and promise me we can keep relationship as a secret... away from everyone especially Jr. Make up a lie or something.

"Past" Bowser: Well... I...

*"Past" Fluffy kisses "Past" Bowser Right in the Lips*

"Past" Bowser: Okay, Fluffy, You have my promise, I guess. *Beams out of the Mothership then the Holographic Video shuts off*

Fluffy: *@Death Guy* Now do you believe me?

Last edited by Toon King 2 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Evil: *disgusted* You kissed that big mutant turtle?! Ughh.... This is going to give me a whole lot of nightmares.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Death Guy: Exhibit A: I don't care about your love-life. It has nothing to do with this. Exhibit B is, I can take whoever's soul I want. Mainly either for their time is up, or they have been really wicked, and sometimes for "fun" as you call it.

*Death Guy turns his Scythe sideways, and swings, trying to slice Fluffy again.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:04 pm

*Fluffy jumps away from Death Guy's Swinging once again.*

Fluffy: LETS GET OUT OF HERE!! *Runs out of the Museum with Tiger and the Pirates and Beams into the Mothership.*

Fluffy: Luckily we got the Diamond Star Rock!

*The Mothership flies out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:30 pm

OOC:...So Bowser Jr.'s mother is a cat person? Who laid an EGG?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:36 pm

OOC: Well, the point is I'm always with a Rocko's Modern Life Theory that "Cats can Fall in love with Turtles." Strange, I know, but just remember the Relationship between Filbert Turtle and Dr. Hatchinson the cat. Plus the strangest thing is that it's how Nekonians are born, anyway.

Last edited by Toon King 2 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:37 pm

OOC: But how could a cat lay an egg?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:38 pm

OOC: Why, oh why, must TK2 make the stupidest origins for characters ever, then try to force those origins onto other people?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:42 pm

OOC: I still remember how, on his site, he said one of Eggman's E-100 Series robots (I think it was Zeta) was Superman's father.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:53 pm

OOC: Are you saying these things to force me to change Fluffy's love life? I'm telling you. I'm not Breaking her and Bowser up! That's going to ruin their top secret plan to Overthrow Peach and Conquer the Mushroom Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:05 pm

OOC:...Which is character control, as Bowser was registered by Koopakirby.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:08 pm

OOC: Okay. The Top Secret Plan Part is Deleted. Sorry 'bout that Sockie ol' Pal.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:57 pm

*The Telegrammer walks to Death Guy*

Telegrammer: Telegram for Death Guy From Travis the Nerr. *Gives the Message to Death Guy and Leaves.*
Back to top Go down
mona
The New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:07 pm

giv me ur topings and im gonna MIX EM UP queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond City (WarioWare)   Diamond City (WarioWare) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond City (WarioWare)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next