Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mysims (Do not read if you do not like spoilers!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Mysims (Do not read if you do not like spoilers!) Empty
PostSubject: Mysims (Do not read if you do not like spoilers!)   Mysims (Do not read if you do not like spoilers!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:39 pm

I just got Mysims for the Wii. It's pretty fun, because you get to make houses the way YOU want them.

I don't suggest you play this game if you don't like a game without the characters speaking English, not a big variety in music, or a Sims game that doesn't involve relationships that are more than Best Friends.

Beginning:
The game starts out with the Mayor (Mayor Rosalyn. You do not pick her name, and it's always a girl) explaining that there was once a town (that you name) that was always full of people, and it was because of a certain person who used Essences (items like Apples, Roses, Thorns, Flowers, ect...) to build houses and create furniture. The Mayor then explains that one day, the person mysteriously disappeared, and because of this, the town lost interest and the residents moved away. Only five remained, which you meet in the beggining of the game. Their names are Violet, Poppy, Buddy, Patrick, and, of course, Mayor Rosalyn. Mayor Rosalyn happily states that a person is coming to the town that is like the person who could use Essences.

Que character creation.

Character Creation:
The character creation is LOADS better compared to that of the computer Sims. There are loads of hairstyles (and some that need to be unlocked) along with loads of clothes. The only problem is that the hairsyles are mostly for girls and the only boy-ish ones are a Comb-over, Hat, and a Jamaican hat (that's round with a zig-zag design and is also rainbow). The hair colors are Blond, Brunette, Red, and Black in the beginning. There is a variety of eyes, which, again, are mostly for girls. There are only a few that are boy-ish, again. Most of them have eyelashes, but some hairstyles can cover those up. The clothes selection is HUGE. I'd say that there's over 50 choices. It's so cool. The Boy/Girl thing is better here. Oh yes, did I mention that the character is gender-less? The game doesn't focus on gender. At all. As the last few things, you can add other things, like freckles and rosy cheeks, a voice, and you can spin around your Sim so much that he gets Dizzy.

And that's the end of my Sneak-Peek. May do more later, if the demand is high.

Rating:
Fun: 10/10 (You get to use your imagination and get to create awesome stuff)
Creativity: 10/10 (Designs are cool)
Music: 1/10 (Repeats WAAAAYYY Too much)
Plot: 5/10 (Eh. After the beginning, you do the same thing over and over again)
Characters: 10/10 (There is a huge diversity of the people who live in your town later on. There are goths, people who love to eat, People who like cute stuff, book worms, Geeky people, and fun people)
Graphics: Depends. (If you like cartoony games, this is perfect. If you like realistic graphics, however...)

Overall: 8/10.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com

Mysims (Do not read if you do not like spoilers!)
Page 1 of 1