Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Lucifer:Wait...What?No i was going to say...

I would like to know more about you.Then we get married.

*The elevator stops*

Hey.Were here.*Sees the body of Yuping hanging in 2 ropes. Each rope attached to one of his hands*

Miklado:I have been expecting you.

Lucifer:...YOU CAN READ MY MIND?!

Miklado:You like men!

Lucifer:Gross..And no..LIAR!You said you could read my mind!!

Miklado:I dont recall saying anything at all...

Artar:Dad!The poison is rea....Who the heck are thoose?

Miklado:The people..You know...

Artar:Yeah right.

Miklado:Get them!!!*Quickly draws his magical sword and then strikes Benika with it but Lucifer jumps in front and takes the blow for her*

Lucifer:Augh...*Draws his sword and creates a healing shockwave healing the wounds and then strikes Artar with his sword*

Artar:Peff...*Blocks the strike with his fangs*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Benika: You'll regret that. *Double punches Miklado and does the blow on his face.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:57 pm

Miklado:Ouch!...Well then..*Pushes a remote button that makes a claw grab Yupings body and put him in a glass container*

See how long he will survive this then!*swings his sword in the air creating a strong wind blow that pushes Benika into a wall*

Lucifer:NO!You cant do that!!*Grabs Miklado by his face and then rips his head off*

Artar:FATHER!!

Lucifer:You dont want to end up like him do you?!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:59 pm

Benika: Yeah!! Let him out or else!!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Artar:Cant do that.*Flips a switch that opens a window.In the window you see a million tubes that contain human bodies*

If i let him out...He'll die.In the room with theese tubes there is a high risk of decease. If i let his body out now..He'll either die of sickness or melt to death.However...If i would take the glass tube back here...We would die because of the decease spreading through the door.Im afraid there is nothing i can do...Unless...

Lucifer:UNLESS WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Benika: You'll kill us all if you release dozens of corpses!!!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Artar:Who said i was evil?Im not evil..My father turned me into this...I want to be nice...*Starts crying*

Lucifer:You said there is another way.

Artar:Yes...*Sniff*...You need to...Manually..Get in the disease room and...Jam the generator...That would stop the vents from blowing out dangerous gas and it would instead suck it in...However..It is very dangerous..And the person who does go in there..Will die..Because we...We cant treat GUILT.....
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:18 pm

Benika: Don't you have a disease-free suit??
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Artar:No..My father told me no one would ever go in there...And this disease doesnt go through you when you breathe..so a gas mask doesnt help...Also my big fangs couldnt possibly crash the generator...The only way to stop it is by pushing the "Off" button...It has an auto recovery part built into it...Im afraid i dont know anyone who can operate on patients that suffer from GUILT..
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:17 am

Benika: I am willing to sacrifice myself to save ours. Lucifer, if I die, please ressurrect me ASAP..
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:33 pm

Lucifer:According to Artar..Even if you are ressurected...The guilt is still going to be in your body.. I think i know 2 surgeons that can remove guilt...But exactly what is guilt?!

Artar:Guilt is a species of weird viruses that can infect the human body...Once in the body they will try to do as much damage as possible by either giving the persons body inner bleedings and making them sick. They are very very dangerous and should only be treated by one who knows how to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:31 pm

Benika: ISN'T THERE ANY OTHER OPTIONs?!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Artar:Im afraid not...But if what Lucifer says is true..We will be able to remove the guilt from you...But that will leave you in a critical condition...But you should be able to fully recover.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Benika: Please, just let me go!! NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:55 pm

Artar:Fine..Lucifer.I want you to call dr derek stiles. And Dr Naomi weaver.

Lucifer:Is that them?....Alright..*Calls the doctors*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 pm

*Benika heads in immediatly.*
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Lucifer:Doctor...We need you to operate on spot.

*Dr Derek Stiles, Dr Naomi Weaver and Angie Thompson enters the topic and gets to Lucifer and Artar*

Derek:What's the situation?

Naomi:Where is the patient?

Angie:Derek..I'll prepare the medical equipment.*Takes out the different Medical tools*

Lucifer:Get ready to Operate
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:07 pm

*Benika heads to the power generator*

Benika: Where is that switch?!?
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:12 pm

*Meanwhile as Benika breathes Guilt enters her body and causes massive problems to her health condition as her vitals drop to rock bottom*

*A speaker in Benika's shirt start talking*

Artar(Speaker):The power switch is located on the back..You'll have to move the entire generator to get there!HURRY!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:18 pm

*Benika does so*

Benika: X_X;;;
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:53 pm

Derek:If she doesnt hurry she will be in great danger.

Naomi:Yes...We must pray that Savato doesnt infect her..It is the most dangerous of all GUILTS...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:46 pm

*Benika made it out*

Benika: *coughs* Damn it.. I barely survived..
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Derek:Quick!*Injects a serum into Benika making her fall unconscious and then puts her on the operating table*

Naomi:Alright..Let's see what she's infected with...*Uses the scalpel to open up Benika*

Angie:Huh?!...Thats...Thats Savato!!!

Derek:Be calm Angie, We must prepare the serum immediately. Naomi..Would you please destroy the Savato nest?

Naomi:My pleasure.*Takes out 50 scalpels and cuts the webs the Savato spun. The Savato quickly creates new webs as Naomi cuts away the webs*

Angie:Watch out!

*The Savato makes a huge laceration inside Benika's body and out of the laceration flies small savato bugs. Derek kills the small bugs by incinerating them with the laser and then proceeds to burn off the Savato's shield by incinerating it with the laser*

Naomi:I'll help!*Incinerates the Savato's shield with the laser which then breaks. Derek quickly cuts the Savato's body with the scalpel which forces it to stop*

Angie:Quick!The serum!*Hands the Anti Savato serum to Derek who then injects it into the Savato*

*The Savato goes crazy and starts causing many many lacerations*

Naomi:Derek!It's gone berserk!Hurry!!

Derek:Okay!...HEALING TOUCH!*The time suddenly stops as Derek injects the Serum again in the Savato which causes it to die*

*The time resumes*

Naomi:I'll close her up..*Sutures the incision on Benika and closes her body up*

Angie:Doctor..Im glad we made it...

Derek:Yeah...

Lucifer:Im so glad you saved her...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Benika: *wakes up* Ahh!! Oh... Hey.. What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Naomi:Miss...We saved your life.

Derek:It's nothing to thank us for..Just remember to call us if you ever need any help..

Angie:Im so glad you made it.

*Naomi Weaver,Derek Stiles and Angie Thompson leaves the topic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)   Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z syndicate headquarters and Z rocket base (Original)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next