Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am I Even allowed here?

Go down 
+2
Sylux
BlackYoshi2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

Am I Even allowed here? Empty
PostSubject: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:12 pm

I got banned on boomansion cuz of Sockie and Alex acting ridiculous cause I attacked them in an RP. (Pretty messed up huh!) So am I allowed here?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:39 pm

Of course Not! You may stay. Read the rules and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:47 pm

BlackYoshi2 wrote:
I got banned on boomansion cuz of Sockie and Alex acting ridiculous cause I attacked them in an RP. (Pretty messed up huh!)

No, because you broke several rules and flamed. DON'T LIE PLZ.
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:14 pm

Sockie wrote:
BlackYoshi2 wrote:
I got banned on boomansion cuz of Sockie and Alex acting ridiculous cause I attacked them in an RP. (Pretty messed up huh!)

No, because you broke several rules and flamed. DON'T LIE PLZ.

I remember it like it was yesterday. "I'm a pompous pathetic jerk" Well that don't sound like somethin a mod should say, so I tell Booton, and what does he do? Thats right NOTHING! So I figure, I'd get banned anyway, so I made hate art and flamed the last out of Alex. Sockie, you're crazy too! Cryin cuz I attacked daredevil. LOL!

Spiderman > Daredevil. Still stand by that. LOL "Daredevil rips out of BlackYoshis computer for attacking him" LOL! What the heck was that? Now, leave me alone, you have no power here.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:18 pm

And that's because you attacked DD for no reason and you overreacted. How would you like it if I attacked your characters for no reason? Hm?

And if you wanted to be left alone, then you shouldn't have brought that up.
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:28 pm

Sockie wrote:
And that's because you attacked DD for no reason and you overreacted. How would you like it if I attacked your characters for no reason? Hm?

I'd kick there butts. Twisted Evil
Then you would've said "god-modder" Mad and I would say. Neutral Razz

Tell, you what, in the RPG, I'm coming after you first.

Telling me I overreacted!? Yeah, and ripping outta someones computer and punching them in the face isn't? scratch Laughing cheers

This will make you feel better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naXCGpABh9I
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:32 pm

That "rpping out of your computer" thing was another way of telling you to can it. And do you really think the mods are going to let you attack my characters like some psychopath?
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:42 pm

Sockie wrote:
That "rpping out of your computer" thing was another way of telling you to can it. And do you really think the mods are going to let you attack my characters like some psychopath?

First off, that was a joke. I just wanted to see what DD could do. Secondly, one of my characters (as I recall) was slapped for TALKING about Spider-man. Then you come out and say "OMG KBF already registered Pider-man!" So what was wrong with talkin bout him hmmmm? Got problem buddy? Hmmmm?

Oh and then theres some random guy that hits my characters to make a point. I CAN READ! You don't have to have "A random toad slaps *my character here*" Thats immature. Your older than me, yet you act like a 12 your old.

I don't gotta prove nothing to you. As long as I obey the rules, here, theres nothing you, or the other mods of BM can do.

Lastly, I'm actually pretty nice, its just you made me mad.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:45 pm

BlackYoshi, you're welcome here, but don't try to act like a jerk. Sockie is doing his best on Boo Mansion. You were banned from that because you were flaming. However, if you learn your lesson, maybe they'll let you back in.

In other words, don't ever flame again. Anyway, welcome to the forum BlackYoshi. Read the rules and have fun.

P.S. You're the 40th member to join! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:44 pm

hey just because I stopped my plot invading career doesn't mean you take it! *shot*

Hi. I could do a better welcoming, but I don't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:34 pm

Quote :
P.S. You're the 40th member to join! ^_^

Welcome to the forums..I dont know you very well but what you did on other forums is in the past.

Hope you enjoy this forum

P.S. We must celebrate for 40 members!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Even allowed here?   Am I Even allowed here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I Even allowed here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Reference Desk :: Introduction-
Jump to: