Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)

Go down 
+4
Sylux
Nega Koopakirby
Sockie
Karasz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Kodos: Holy flirking schnit! How did you get in here?!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:26 pm

*Suddenly, Far away above The Mushroom Planet Far Away from the Comet Observatory appears ArchestD-Woman Fantasy Jr. (Fantasy Jr. with Red Skin Black Dragon Wings, Black Hair and a Black Deviless Limblessly Sexy jumpsuit) and ArchestNimbi Pauline (The Same Pauline but with lighter Blonde Hair, Arch Angel Wings, Gold eyes, Pink Jeans and Pink Lips. White T-Shirt with Pink P marked, and White Cap. Plus a Thicker Brighter Gold Ring Above her.) who begin to Battle*

ArchestD-Woman Fantasy Jr.: *Giggles* Foolish Damsel. I've expected you to become an adventurer like your father, but never have I expected you to look like this. When did you first had this Nimbi form anyway?

ArchestNimbi Pauline: At my Previous battle with Dr. Houndoom at Deoxino Manor. Now for the last time... Answer my question... What do you want with the Star Emeralds? Is it for your own selfish reasons, or is it that you were ordered to collect them?

ArchestD-Woman Fantasy Jr.: If you want your answer that bad then fine, but Dad will yell at me if I expose this to someone else. The Truth is so that It was only a gift for my sweet Bowser... so I can hang out more often... with my dearest son.

ArchestNimbi Pauline: O_O;; Your Son?

ArchestD-Woman Fantasy Jr.: *Giggles* You should've known by now. *Looks away* What if Bowser Jr. finds out that I was his real Mother?

ArchestNimbi Pauline: O__O;; Bowser Jr. is your Son!? Don't tell me it was YOU who made Bowser cheat on his wife!

ArchestD-Woman Fantasy Jr.: I'm afraid it wasn't by Sexual affairs, Pauline; I only created Bowser Jr.'s Egg six years ago by Newborn Clone Magic from one of Bowser's Loose Scales. I even called the Black Stork to deliver it to Bowser and Suddenly:
Flashbacks wrote:
*"Past" Fantasy Jr. went into Bowser's Castle after Baby Bowser Jr. is Held by "Past" Bowser after hatching while falling onto the ground. "Past" Fantasy Jr. then explained to "Past" Bowser about what she had done.*

"Past" Fantasy Jr. (Whispers): Remember, Bowser, we must keep this as a secret between us... away from everyone, especially the Child you're holding. Promise?

"Past" Bowser (Whisper): Okay, You have my promise.

*"Past" Fantasy kisses "Past" Bowser, which makes him spit in disgust as he wipes his lips at the back of his hand.*

"Past" Bowser: On one condition... Don't EVER kiss me again. *Spits again then wipes his lips.*

"Past" Fantasy Jr.: *Sighs* As you wish, your highness. *Leaves the Topic*
You see what I mean Polly? ... What? you're pissed now?

ArchestNimbi Pauline: *Angry* Now I understand! You're the one who has SET PEACH UP THE WHOLE TIME!! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!! AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU!!

ArchestD-Woman Fantasy Jr.: Bring it on, Polly!

*ArchestNimbi Pauline and ArchestD-Woman Fantasy Sr. Begin their fight, Brawling against each other.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:31 pm

OOC: AH! So it isn't a bad plot! It's a bad fanfic!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:33 pm

*A Luma sees this*

Luma: Mama! Mama! Look! The Former Damsel and the Female Magikoopa are Battling Far Away from here!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:35 pm

Rosalina:...If they're so far away, how can you see them?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:43 pm

Polari: And are we supposed to care? Not to mention, WHO are fighting?
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 pm

*ArchestD-Woman Pushes ArchestNimbi Pauline Closer until their above the Comet Observatory. and they keep Brawling*

Luma: That's How, Mama!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Rosalina: Well, we still don't care and you couldn't have seen them BEFORE.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:15 pm

The Lumas don't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:47 pm

High Priest Alphonsus enters the Comet Observatory and looks around with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Pauline falls under my control, due to TK2 being banned.

Pauline returns to normal.

Pauline: Why am I here?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:28 pm

OOC: Is Pauline still up there, or is she at the Observatory? If the first, just ignore this.

IC:

Alphonsus walks up to Pauline and taps her with his cane.

High Priest: My dear woman, are you quite alright?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:37 pm

Pauline: I have a feeling that I was being controlled by a 2 year old up until a few posts ago.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Alphonsus, not really sure what she means by a "post" just nods and smiles.

High Priest: Well the important thing is that you are better now, yes?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Pauline: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Alphonsus smiles again.

High Priest: Where do you hail from, young madam?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Pauline: Erm...Down there?

Pauline points to the Planet below.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Alphonsus looks down.

High Priest: My, my- that is quite some length from here! Perhaps we can find the person in charge of this place and see if they can help you?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Pauline: ...Sure...
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Alphonsus walks across the floor of the observatory with his staff in hand, and asks a Luma where he can find the being in charge.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Luma: She's right over there!

The Luma points to Rosalina.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Alphonsus nods and keeps walking. When he reaches Rosalina, he bows.

High Priest: *to Rosalina* Are you perhaps the Princess Rosalina?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Rosalina: Yes, I am. Do you need help with something?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 pm

High Priest: Well, my situation can wait. This young woman here does not know how she got here, not how to get back to where she is from. *Alphonsus turns to Pauline* Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Pauline: Yes. I have no idea what has been happening to me for the past...half a year or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)   Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next