Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirated Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:34 am

If you're thinking about games that involves pirates, that's not what I was talking about. Pirated games are like games, but with unauthorized material, and therefore, are illegal. Like that Sonari game where they butchered Mario with Sonic's abilities, and they made Pikachu his own platform game where he attack different Pokemon and strange creatures with his stomping attack, instead of Thunder Bolt and Quick Attack. It's just sickens me ya know.

People who make pirated games should go to jail. We're playing the good originals like Metroid and even Sonic the Hedgehog. Pirated games are just trying to rip you off.

Poor design and poorly made gameplay sucked, when it comes to pirated games. And their sound are worse. They're more like scratching the blackboard, making our ears bleed from that abomination. Need I say more?

So guys, whatever you do.. DON'T PLAY PIRATED GAMES!!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:44 pm

Karasz wrote:
If you're thinking about games that involves pirates, that's not what I was talking about. Pirated games are like games, but with unauthorized material, and therefore, are illegal. Like that Sonari game where they butchered Mario with Sonic's abilities, and they made Pikachu his own platform game where he attack different Pokemon and strange creatures with his stomping attack, instead of Thunder Bolt and Quick Attack. It's just sickens me ya know.

People who make pirated games should go to jail. We're playing the good originals like Metroid and even Sonic the Hedgehog. Pirated games are just trying to rip you off.

Poor design and poorly made gameplay sucked, when it comes to pirated games. And their sound are worse. They're more like scratching the blackboard, making our ears bleed from that abomination. Need I say more?

So guys, whatever you do.. DON'T PLAY PIRATED GAMES!!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

But i wont stop Downloading games.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:58 pm

Like Bejeweled?
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:05 pm

Wtf is Bejeweled??
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:05 pm

A puzzle game made by PopCap Games.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:09 pm

Annnnnd?What does that have to do with this??
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:16 pm

LOL, yeah, have you seen the rip off of the DS on Youtube? DS stand for somethin else, but for sure remember the Pop Station as a PSP rip off. Don't get me wrong, I like Nintendo better than Sony, but even they don't deserve to get there ideas stolen by a bunch of crack heads.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:32 pm

BlackYoshi2 wrote:
LOL, yeah, have you seen the rip off of the DS on Youtube? DS stand for somethin else, but for sure remember the Pop Station as a PSP rip off. Don't get me wrong, I like Nintendo better than Sony, but even they don't deserve to get there ideas stolen by a bunch of crack heads.

Lol i saw that...That Ds thing they have
They call it "Double Games" even though its an S and not a G.

You switch screens to switch games..They suck...
Back to top Go down
Bowserman
Warned
Warned

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:38 am

hey kart fighters was awesome >=O
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:41 am

But without karts though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pirated Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirated Games   Pirated Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirated Games
Page 1 of 1