Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:37 pm

*Brobot jumps out of the way and the missiles hit them from behind*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:38 pm

Globox: It's my turn to shine!! *raindances, summoning a raincloud to rust Brobot*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:40 pm

Mr. L: Brobot L-Type is made out of Plastic! *Brobot L-Type steps on Globox*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:56 pm

Globox: Plastic?! You mean you built a giant toy?!

Rayman: *uses Fire Fists to punch Brobot, melting the plastic* YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:02 pm

Mr. L: And underneath that is Metal!

*Rayman hurt his hand*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:05 pm

Rayman: NOT. COOL!!

*Coco grabs the Power Stones away from Crash*

Coco: *to Crash* You and Rayman better distract them while I'll make a break for it. *leaves topic*

Tiny: TINY MAKE BANDICOOT PANCAKE!! *grabs Brobot and smashes Crash with it*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:17 pm

*Pauline, Beeper & Cybertail teleported here using Chaos Control with her strange Black Chaos Emerald*

Pauline: I guess this must be Flipside! *Looks at the Bandicoots & Aku Aku* Who the Underwhere are those guys?

Cybertail: My Censors are saying that those are Cortex's creative Bandicoots, Crash, Coco & Crunch & their Tiki Mask Guardian, Aku Aku! *Walks to Aku Aku & the Bandicoots* We are looking for the 7th of the 8 stones! have you seen or heard of them!

Pauline: Cybertail, why are you asking them question? The might be enemies! Mad

Cybertail: Cause we wanted to know! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:10 pm

OOC: I didn't register Crunch Bandicoot at that time. I'll register him later...

Rayman: CRASH! LOOK OUT!! SHE GOT THE DARK EMERALD!!

Globox: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! *Flees*

Rayman: Globox! Run for your life!!

Tiny: *shouts at Pauline* BANDICOOT AND LIMBLESS MUST BE SQUISHED!! *cracks knuckles*

Aku Aku: Oh no.. Cortex must've hired more minions to destroy us. Our only option is to flee.

Crash: WHOOP!! O_O;

Rayman: I agree with the mask.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:10 pm

*Pauline feeds the Dark Emerald to Cybertail, then Cybertail Traps Crash, Aku Aku, Tiny, Mr. L, Brobot L-Type, Rayman, Globox, Pauline, Beeper & Herself with Chaos Dome (Meaning there is no way out)*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:43 am

Tiny: HEY!! WHY TINY WAS TRAPPED FOR?!

Aku Aku: The emerald that she fed to the the cyber dragon must've triggered the domes. We can't get out.

Crash: *scratches himself* Blahdebabeh.

Rayman: Who are you?! And why have you trapped us?!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:53 pm

Pauline: My name is Pauline! & I grew tired of Mario getting kissed by Princess Peach every time Mario saves her life! So I teamed up with Dimentio & Uka Uka as a use of REVENGE!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:56 pm

Rayman: But why us?!

Globox: Can't you date somebody else instead?!

Crash: *whips out his Wumpa Cannon* Hu ha ha ha ha he he he he! *Blasts the Wumpa Fruits at Pauline*

Globox: Wumpa Fruit?! Those things are my favorites! *takes the Wumpa Fruit from Crash and eats it*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:10 pm

*One wumpa fruit splatted into each eye of Pauline*

Pauline: *Wipes the wumpa fruit off her eyes, tastes one, then pukes in her own paper bag* Man, I'm alergic to Wumpa Fruit! Every time I eat it, I get food poisoning! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:21 pm

Rayman: Crash! You're a genius! Do it again!!

Crash: Hu ha ha ha! *Shoves a Wumpa Fruit in Pauline's throat* Nyeh yeh!

Rayman: I'll take care of her thugs! *Shoots his fist to punch Beeper's headlights out* Woo!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:51 pm

Pauline: Oh no! No a-frikking-gain *Jumps out of Beeper & Pukes some more in Merlon's Chamberpot which is nearby. The half blind Beeper Disconnects from Cybertail & hits Rayman with his Dragon Master Karate skills*

Beeper: Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep! *Translates "Take that, Loser!"*

Cybertail: Beeper, How can I use Chaos Ray with you in the way?! Mad

Beeper: Beep Beep! *Translates "Sorry"* *Move out of the way*

Cybertail: CHAOS...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Aku Aku: I will protect you. *creates a barrier that protects Crash, Globox, Rayman, and himself* I hope this will be strong enough to defend us.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:39 pm

Cybertail: ...RAY!!! *Shoots the ray at the team, but failed* How the Underwhere did that happened? Mad

Pauline: Well... that Mask is very magical! Neutral

Beeper: Beep BEep BEEP!! Evil or Very Mad *karate Punches the Barrier into Pieces*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:00 pm

Rayman: *angry* That's it. Now we're mad already. *charging up his fist and smashes Beeper into pieces.* That's for sucker punching me, scrapmetal!

Crash: *Uses the Crash Cyclone to attack Cybertail with extreme power* Ha ha ha ha haa!!!
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:01 pm

Mr. L: Um....Did anyone notice I'm still here? Oh well. Mr. Gu and Mr. Ga can go get The girl with the stones.

*Mr. Ga and Mr. Gu do the flip think out of topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:02 pm

Crash: O_O *frightened about Coco* DAH HO HO HO HO!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:26 pm

*Pauline takes the Dark emerald out of Cybertail's Mouth & used Chaos Revival, too repair Beeper. The dome disappeared. Pauline, Cybertail & Beeper Combined, again*

Pauline: Cybertail, Follow the Bandicette! (Banicette is a Female Bandicoot)

Cybertail: You Got it! *Chases Coco out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:30 pm

Globox: "Bandicette?" I better look it up on the dictionary. *looks at the dictionary* ... I CAN'T FIND IT! >_<;

Rayman: Great. They found out that Coco has the Power Stones. Crash, we got to work together, and stop the new--

Tiny: TINY CRUSH!!!

*Rayman punches Tiny out of the topic*

Rayman: We got to work together, and stop the new threat.

Aku Aku: Friends, I do have a feeling that according to the book, we'll meet up with the yellow creature. Also, we'll meet up with Coco before Pauline and her minions get to her first. *leaves with Crash, Rayman, and Globox*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:49 pm

Mr. L: *Grabs the seventh stone and leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)   Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flipside and Flopside (Super Paper Mario)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2