Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have something to clear up with you guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

I have something to clear up with you guys. Empty
PostSubject: I have something to clear up with you guys.   I have something to clear up with you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:19 pm

I did not spam the forum. I did not ask someone ELSE to spam the forum. I did not get a new internet server. It's as simple as that.

FIN, NOW YOU GUYS CAN STOP JUMPING AT ME.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: I have something to clear up with you guys.   I have something to clear up with you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:04 pm

*Hops on Darkrai Koopa*

Sorry, force of habit. But it's a hop anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

PostSubject: Re: I have something to clear up with you guys.   I have something to clear up with you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:07 pm

Darkrai Koopa wrote:
I did not ask someone ELSE to spam the forum.
Remember http://dooplisselle-koopa.deviantart.com/art/another-pretty-picture-69995639 ?

Also; Karazs, you are very, VERY kind and forgiving. And she should feel lucky that she knows you, and if she knows you in real life too she should feel extremely grateful because knowing and having people like you as their friends is an honor and privilege. I know some like you, and I'm very happy for that.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: I have something to clear up with you guys.   I have something to clear up with you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:08 pm

IceBlade wrote:
Darkrai Koopa wrote:
Remember http://dooplisselle-koopa.deviantart.com/art/another-pretty-picture-69995639 ?
That was no specific person. >_>

Plus, all my watchers on dA are nice. Just forget about it, I'll delete the pic.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: I have something to clear up with you guys.   I have something to clear up with you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:29 pm

IceBlade wrote:
Darkrai Koopa wrote:

Also; Karazs, you are very, VERY kind and forgiving. And she should feel lucky that she knows you, and if she knows you in real life too she should feel extremely grateful because knowing and having people like you as their friends is an honor and privilege. I know some like you, and I'm very happy for that.

Wow...Man that sounds so cool.And intelligent.If you werent my cousin i would die of boredom...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have something to clear up with you guys.   I have something to clear up with you guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have something to clear up with you guys.
Page 1 of 1