Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Link Bros. hacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike_Tyson
The New Guy

Super Link Bros. hacks Empty
PostSubject: Super Link Bros. hacks   Super Link Bros. hacks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:33 am

Hey guys, I'm working on a Super Mario Bros. hack for the NES. It's called Super Link Bros. The first game is done, every level is edited and Mario and Luigi are replaced with Link and Dark Link but Bowser isn't replaced with me yet. (I'm still looking for someone who is good at editing Bowser's graphics.) But overall, the game is partially finished. If anyone would like to try Super Link Bros. out, feel free to PM me. (NOTE: You must be a Super Player to play this hack as the levels get harder as you progress through the game.) I also made Super Link Bros. 2, a sequel to Super Link Bros. but it only goes up to Level 1-4 as I must learn ASM to add the following things into my hack:
Wind
Green Jump Stands
Hidden Block (Powerup)
Hidden Block (Star)
? Block (Poison Mushroom)
Long Fire Bar (Left)
NOTE: Super Link Bros. 2's levels are extremely harder than Super Link Bros.'s levels so unless you're a hardcore expert, DO NOT PLAY IT!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Super Link Bros. hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Link Bros. hacks   Super Link Bros. hacks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:23 pm

With such serious levels, you have to be the master of platforming to overcome these obstacles.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com

Super Link Bros. hacks
Page 1 of 1