Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Empty
PostSubject: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:40 pm

Well..Since i created them first i demand them. I have all the decisive evidence to prove that i created them first.

Oh..And i have the highest post count of us two(Not that it does matter...Making a point)
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:47 pm

Your evidence makes no sense.

1. You have evidence that was "you registered them the same day you beat the game". You have no proof of this unless you recorded yourself beating the game and then registering them. You also have no proof of the fact that you even beat the game "four weeks ago".

2. When you said, "Why wouldnt i put Dark corvo and Dark Raven at the end of my Character page?" there are multiple reasons why you would have wanted to. You want them to the point where you created a TOPIC about it.

3. "I was the one who created the first billy hatcher Location topic(Circus park)

Thus i created The 2 Billy hatcher characters first."
That's like saying that since Karasz registered the Bowser's Castle Topic he owns Bowser. And yet Koopakirby does.

Any other "evidence" you have?
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:53 pm

Im pretty sure i can get you a picture of the clear date of the game.

Since i havent played it since i completed it. The save date is the same.

Also. You could have used the SEARCH button before you create characters...Stupid...

What is your problem?!You just cannot leave 2 small tiny characters on a fictional forum?!.....You sir.Do not have a life. Me.Im just defending myself from THIEVES.

I created them.END OF STORY!Im not talking to you anymore.I hate you.

I find you guilty of character control and character stealing!

And that is my final verdict!

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:58 pm

Well, I believe That Karasz should decide who wins custody of the kidsof Dark Raven and Corvo.

Also, the search button never works. For me, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm

I already gave the final verdict!

Your punishment is to give up the characters

END OF STORY!

GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY!

I hate you now!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:04 pm

YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE.

AND YOU ARE FLAMING. KARASZ SAID NO FLAMING.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:04 pm

I dont care if im flaming.You did a lot of bad things.Final verdict means no more talking.End of this debate.End of the story!Now i say that I get the characters since I know BEST that I registered them first BUT before i did so I used the SEARCH Button to check if someone else had done so but no.NO ONE HAD!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:22 pm

You continue to talk even though you said it was OVER! AND FOR THE LAST TIME, NEITHER OF US GET TO DECIDE. AND LET ME REMIND YOU ABOUT MY IDEA OF THE DOUBLES.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:25 pm

Mmm. I think that all posts people make in the Registration Topic SHOULD give out dates when it is edited. Makes it easier.

Also Yuping, you ARE aware that you know you flamed in the courtroom, and that it isn't a place for flaming, right?

EDIT: How about a compromise? As in, since there's two characters you both want, you could each get one of them.

EX:

Zecronno - Dark Raven.
Yuping - Dark Corvo.

OR:

Yuping - Dark Raven.
Zecronno - Dark Corvo.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:56 pm

1.My heart has been ripped out and used by a criminal.

2.Im leaving and i will not come back until a certain time has passed!ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:36 pm

EVERYONE QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!

That needed to come out.

Yuping, you're being immature. First of all, it's a FORUM. You can control your posts on a forum. It's a bunch of letters and pictures that can't hurt you. Unless you know Zec IRL, which you DON'T. Stop getting all whiny just because Zec and you though it was unfair for one of you to have both the characters. What was the "I created the location for them and I should have them!" crap? That's just like saying I give Darkrai to Karasz, then make a Newmoon Island topic, then make Karasz give Darkrai back. Again, you STILL have no evidence you beat the game, and even if you did, that would be a crappy reason. Example: I have PMD2, and did I brag I had it with no proof? No. I showed my FC, giving me proof.

"You sir.Do not have a life."
...LOL. It's a FORUM. At least he doesn't whine about something that happened on the computer. "You just cannot leave 2 small tiny characters on a fictional forum?!"!? What the bloody hell was that? He has more AND better proof than you, so YOU stop whining about 2 small characters. You did not make the characters.

"GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY!'
Um... What? That made no sense whatsoever. You need to be Karasz to call guilty. The one stating the "crime" cannot call "GUILTYGUILTYGUILTY LOL". Learn how to work this.

"I dont care if im flaming.You did a lot of bad things."
You're an admin. You SHOULD know better than to flame. And what about that time when you tried to leave, but Karasz unbanned you? What about all the swears you swore? All the insults you insulted? All the words you said? Zec never did any of that.

"1.My heart has been ripped out and used by a criminal."
...Lol wut. That made NO sense whatsoever.

I find Yuping guilty. Zec is innocent. This is MY opinion.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:44 pm

And if you're going to be an admin, stop acting like an immature jerk. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:09 pm

Karasz wrote:
And if you're going to be an admin, stop acting like an immature jerk. Seriously.

Who? Me?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:34 pm

No, Yuping. I'm giving him a week probation from the forums until he needs to cooperate. He has to deal with it.. I'm sorry Yuping, but I have no choice.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:34 pm

He meant Yuping, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)   Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who gets Dark corvo and Dark Raven ( Yuping and Boocronno)
Page 1 of 1