Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Empty
PostSubject: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:42 pm

Here the court will dicuss why Toonking2 was banned, and if it was a good enough reason for it to happen.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
The Dragon From Megaman 2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:48 pm

Un-ban him. He was banned for an incredibly stupid reason if I can recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:27 pm

If you really wanted ToonKing2 to return, I guess I don't have a choice. Ya know, he could come up with original human characters. It's not just original Mario characters he could come up with.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:33 pm

He can use whatever character(s) he wants to use. =/
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:33 pm

As long as they're not out of character.
Back to top Go down
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:54 pm

Why should that matter?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:55 pm

Characters who are out of character would mean they'd be someone else other than themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:57 pm

Some of his characters didn't have much in common with their "official" counterparts. Sally Acorn and Pauline were both psychopaths, Sally wanting to kill Sonic, and Pauline wanting to kill Mario.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:03 pm

And he kept interrupting plots, but I can warn him for that instead.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Sockie and Darkrai Koopa has a point. Another disadvantage is that his original character, Ice, is married to the official character, Vanilla. Ice never appeared in the Sonic Games or Comics.

Sockie, you forgot to mention that ToonKing2 made Metal Sonic in love with Pauline. That is not supposed to happen. If he keeps "character controlling," chances are he'll get a ban.
Back to top Go down
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:28 pm

Whatever. I figured that such things wouldn't matter on a role playing board but apparently I was wrong because you all are super strict & do not allow any creativity or customization. I apologize for saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:12 am

Karasz wrote:
Sockie and Darkrai Koopa has a point. Another disadvantage is that his original character, Ice, is married to the official character, Vanilla. Ice never appeared in the Sonic Games or Comics.

Sockie, you forgot to mention that ToonKing2 made Metal Sonic in love with Pauline. That is not supposed to happen. If he keeps "character controlling," chances are he'll get a ban.
I cannot express my anger at all without flaming.

Another disadvantage is that his original character, Ice, is married to the official character, Vanilla. Ice never appeared in the Sonic Games or Comics.

Uhm...Who cares? They are his characters. Deal.

ToonKing2 made Metal Sonic in love with Pauline. That is not supposed to happen. If he keeps "character controlling," chances are he'll get a ban.

Again. He can do whatever the heck he wants with his own characters. Basically what you are saying is that people can't be creative. I'm unbanning him. If he is warned/banned for any stupid reason, I will un-ban him/remove the warn.

I HEREBY ANNOUNCE TOONKING2 UNBANNED. COURT AJURNED (or however you spell it).
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:33 am

Also I would like to say this rly quick

Thank you, Boocronno, for being the only person ITT other than myself who makes any sense at all. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-   Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Toonking2 Be un-banned? -Finished-
Page 1 of 1