Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass   Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Yeah this be my review of the game.

The games story is circled around that guy who wears green clothes(No i do not call him link as you name him in each zelda game there is)

And you can use a sword...And a lot of other weapons...(Boomerang hint hint)

The game is pretty long(Long as in lots of playtime) and disturbing but overall fun..

I cleared the game in 2 days but i havent done all sidequests yet and stuff meaning im not really done with the game. There is also wifi in the game which means more fun since wifi in that game is like you battle for weird triforce looking gems and collect points. Overall this game is pretty awesome.

The only thing that bugs me is the parts in the game where it's like timed and you need to clear like 400 different puzzles in a set time limit. But other than that it's a great game. Now go and buy it.

Graphics: 6/10
Story: 10/10
Gameplay: 9/10

Overall: 7/10
It's a decent game..But a little to short..That is if you have played every Zelda game in the world except for the CDI ones you will be able to figure out all puzzles in about 5 minutes..
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass   Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:07 pm

I'm at that place where you have to draw the triforce on the door instead and it's being evil and saying I'm not drawing it right.

"uhm yea well u drew it kind a rite but u got da shape rongg so u haf to du it agianan olo"
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass   Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:29 am

AH..Yeah..Want me to Pm you the solution?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass   Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:26 pm

YES
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
The Dragon From Megaman 2
Not a bad dude
The Dragon From Megaman 2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass   Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:05 pm

I really should start playing this game again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass   Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of zelda: Phantom hourglass
Page 1 of 1