Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castlevania (Castlevania)

Go down 
+2
Karasz
The Illusory Reaper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Yoko: ... What's with the clown?

Julius's finger nails start to extend to sharp claws, his eyes forming into more of a cat's eye look. Cracking is heard as his legs form into canine like legs. His jaws start to protrude and his nose starts to blend with his new canine maw. His ears start to form into a point and shift to the top of his head. Hair starts to grow on the bare parts of his body, the combination of his new fur and his muscle tissue increasing rip through some if not most of his clothing. When finished with the transformation, the new werewolf stands up and howls at the moon. Yoko is in shock and stares at what was Julius.

Yoko: ...J-Julius?

Werewolf Julius turns to Yoko and growls at her.

Succusbus: My my, isn't this an interesting turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:45 pm

The Huntsmaster shows no emotion.
Malphas: Yes, yes, so your boyfriend's a werewolf. That's fine and dandy. Now kill them.
Aguni: I do not see why I was called here. I personally have nothing against the...
Huntsmaster: That's nice.
The Huntsmaster leaps towards Aguni and slices him repeatedly with a scythe... or would, if he did not get whacked out of the air with a knife from Zombie Grant and another from Zephyr. Meanwhile...
Happy: I'M HAPPY THE CLOWN! I'M HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU!
Happy starts juggling.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Werewolf Julius slowly approaches Yoko, snarling and ready to strike. Yoko is too afraid and shocked to move. Alucard readies his sword and stands between Yoko and Julius.

Alucard: Yoko, run!

Yoko does not respond. Werewolf Julius jumps and tackles Alucard to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Abaddon (with his baton) calls several locusts into the room that fly at Yoko as the Huntmaster shakes out the chains hidden under his sleeves and uses them to whip Zombie Grant and Zephyr.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Yoko counters by casting a fire spell on the locusts and burning them to a crisp. Alucard kicks Werewolf Julius away. Werewolf Julius grabs onto the wall he lands on and snarls. He jumps off the wall and attempts to bite Alucard, but Alucard jumps to the side to avoid his attack.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Zephyr flashes right before getting hit by one of the chains. He then freezes time, runs up to the Huntsmaster, and slices him repeatedly. Time unfreezes as the effect of all the slashes happens at once to the Huntsmaster, who is knocked back into Werewolf Julius.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:27 pm

Werewolf Julius grabs hold of the Huntsman and tries to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:21 pm

The Huntsmaster quickly grabs Werewolf Julius's mouth shut.
Huntsmaster: Bad dog.
The Huntsmaster squirms out of Werewolf Julius's grip, uses one of his chains to tie him up, and uses Werewolf Julius as a flail to attack the various Castlevania villains. Those who can fly do so to avoid the attack as Slogra leaps into the air to achive the same effect.

Last edited by Alexander von Koopa on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Suddenly, Slogra comes down on top of the chain, freeing Werewolf Julius (but tossing him into a wall). Slogra, being right in front of the Huntsmaster, has the fortune to see his real face.
Slogra: YOU! You're...
The Huntsmaster grabs Slogra's neck and twists it backwards. Slogra's limp body falls to the floor.
Huntsmaster: Yes.
The Huntsmaster turns to the rest of the Castlevania villains.
Hunstmaster: Who's next?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Yoko looks at the Slogra's body, then back at the Huntsman. Alucard walks up beside the Huntsman and aims his sword at the villains.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:52 pm

Gaibon calmly rains down fireballs at the Huntsmaster, who deflects them with his swords, attaches them to the ends of his chains, and pulls out two more (if he hasn't done so already) as he carves a path of violence through the various Castlevania villains before being whipped to the ground by Zombie Trevor.
Huntsmaster: I see we have a volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Before the Huntsmaster can get up, Gaibon lands on top of him to pin him to the ground and Carmilla approaches with a dagger.
Carmilla: I suppose this is goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:26 pm

A magical slash knocks the dagger out of Carmilla's hand and an ice dragon knocks back the Castlevania villains. Stella and Loretta then fly through the window.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Yoko: Who are you!?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Stella: Introductions are hardly convinient at this point. Right now, we have several things to be concerned with.
The Huntsmaster get up.
Huntsmaster: No, really, who are you?
Stella: Don't think you don't know.
The Huntsmaster is silent for a few seconds before turning back to Zombie Trevor.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Yoko finally gets up and readies to attack along with Alucard.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:42 pm

The Huntsmaster, while spinning one chain-sword over his head to keep intruders back, hacks away at Zombie Trevor. Loretta just watches as Stella tries charging into the fray, but Loretta holds her back.
Stella: Oh, come on, dear sister! Let me join the fun!
Loretta: I do wish you'd think rationally once in a while.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:04 pm

Yoko casts her ice spell on Aguni while Alucard casts Hell Fire on Zephyr.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Zephyr leaps over the Hell Fire and tosses knives at Alucard while Aguni counters with a large blast of fire. Meanwhile, the Huntsmaster grabs Zombie Trevor by the head and knees him, knocking the head off. Zombie Trevor then falls to the ground, apparently dead... but Zombie Sypha casts a spell which resurrects him.
Huntsmaster: Oh, come on!
Meanwhile...
Loretta: Oh, I suppose you can help. But try not to get carried away.
Stella grins as Loretta lets her go. She turns her attention to Gergoth and slices at his neck repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Alucard pulls out his shield to deflect the knives. Yoko then casts her electric spell at Aguni.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Zephyr quickly leaps onto the ceiling and runs around on it while Aguni flies (slowly) out of the way and slams his fists on the ground, creating a fiery shockwave that heads toward Yoko. The Huntsmaster impales Zombie Trevor with his chain-sword and uses him as a flail to whack Zombie Sypha repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:24 pm

Yoko jumps over the shockwave. Alucard calls on a swarm of bats to attack Zephyr.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Aguni tries to smack Yoko to the ground while she's in the air while Zephyr throws knives through the bats, killing them.
Back to top Go down
I'm really Enix, trust me
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:36 am

*The Party Bus arrives at the gate*

Olli:Whooooa...this place looks like Dracula's castle or something.

Spikes:It is.

Olli:Very Happy You kidding? If it is, let's go in! I'M HIS BIGGEST FAN! DRACULA, YOU OWN!

Phangz:Richter Belmont is better.

Olli:...WHAAAT?

Georgie:MAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!? Alucard is better.

Olli:That creepy guy who looks like Michael Jackson?

Georgie:No, not the new one! The Symphony Of The Night one. He has a bling sword.

Olli:Say what?

Georgie:A bling sword! You hit enemies with it and bling comes out!

Olli:...that's epic, but Dracula still wins.

Phangz:Richter killed both of them.

Georgie:No, Alucard killed Richter.

Olli:No, Dracula outlived both of them.

Phangz:Agreed.

Georgie:I'm still going for Alucard. I wonder if they're in there...wanna rock 'em out?

All(except Spikes):Okay.

Georgie:Hey, Spikes never agreed! Wanna punt him in a window?

Olli & Phangz:Okay.

Spikes: Shocked

*The band kicks Spikes into a window and begin to rock out in honor of Dracula and Alucard*
Back to top Go down
http://fortenix.b1.jcink.com
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:52 am

Olli:What? No reaction? Well SCREEEEEW THIS JOINT TOO!

*All Enix's characters leave the forum*
Back to top Go down
http://fortenix.b1.jcink.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania (Castlevania)   Castlevania (Castlevania) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castlevania (Castlevania)
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next