Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cybertron (Transformers)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Cybertron (Transformers) Empty
PostSubject: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:15 pm

This is a Planet filled with Transformable Robotic Extraterrestrials such as Autobots, Discepticons, Maximals, Predacons, and the Newest Transformers, the Vehicons. Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:20 pm

OOC: Save me the Autobots for me. I could use them..
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:28 pm

OOC: Sure go on ahead.

*The Predacons are located in the Topic along with the Subspace Army, Trying to place the Prison Trophies of the Maximals into Subspace*

Waspinator: Megatron, are you zzzzzzzhure zzzzat we havvvve to work vvvor zzze Zzzzubzzzzpayzzzz Army? Becauzzz Wazzzpinator izzz zzzcared of zzzeir leader Tabuu.

Megatron: Waspinator, I'm pretty sure you will get used to that Leader.

*Suddenly, Chick, Mike, Sulley, Buffy, Dawn, Dinobot and Optimus Primal appear in the Topic without being noticed, witness.*

Dinobot: Oh scrap. Next thing Megatron might be able to shoot the Autobots with his Dark Cannon.

Chick: Now that's Prime.

Optimus Primal: Hey. That's my line.

Chick: Look, Mr. P. I know what you are trying to say, so I was thinking about finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:55 pm

*However, the Predacons already put all of the Maximal Trophies in the Cargo and Megatron drove the Cargo out of the Topic. The other Preds follow him.*

Dinobot: WHAT THE SCRAP!? WE'RE TOO LATE!!

Sulley: Uh oh!

Mike: Here we Go! *CHases the Preds as well as the Rest of TK2'S Heroes*

*Snyder appeared seeing the whole thing, he follows them as well.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:35 pm

*But Tarantulas stayed, Calling the ROB*

Tarantulas: *Talking to the Codec* Hello, is this the ROB squad? This is Tarantulas! Bring over the Subspace Bomb! Pronto!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:19 pm

*Units 1092 and 6034 arrived with the Subspace Bomb.*

OOC: Next time, get your own two R.O.B. units to control with.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Tarantulas: And don't let the bomb go off yet! The Other Preds and I still have Autobots Trophies to collect.

*THe Predacons return to the Topic*

Megatron: Tarantulas, you spot any Autobots yet?

Tarantulas: Not yet, Megatron. But if the Autobots DO come here, *Pulls out his Dark Cannon* we'll give them what they deserve?

Ravage: Nyet. Galvatron izn't goink to like ziz?

Megatron: Of course he will, Ravage. Just have a Little faith. He hates the Autobots.

Ravage: Nyet, I mean by placink ze bomb in Zybertrron.

Megatron: *Smacks Tarantulas in the face* You Idiot. We are supposed to CONQUER Cybertron; not Turn it into a Void. What is Wrong with you?

*Suddenly, Randall Boggs, Amy Madison and Count Spatula arrived*

Tarantulas: Relax, Meg, I was thinking that sucking it into a Subspace is a Better Conquest.

Megatron: Well, then perhaps you DO have the Brains after all. But no, don't Detonate the Bomb yet. We still have Autobots to Shoot with our Dark Cannons and their trophies to collect.

Amy: You got that Right, Meggie.

*Chick, Buffy, Dawn, Mike and Sulley return, Whitnessing this.*

Count Spatula: Zo Vere are zose... "Autobotz" zat you are Talking about, Megatron?

Randall Boggs: Somewhere unknown. *Turns invisable*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:17 pm

Randall: *answers the Phone in the Flash* Hello? ... Oh Dark Master it's you! ... You sure you wanted me to do this? ... Be sure to inform that to Waternoose! I'll go to Springfield to do what you commanded! Bye. *Walks out of the Topic, unseen*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:38 am

*The R.O.B. units activated the bomb anyway, for such traitrous behavior. There's no way to stop it.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:41 am

*All TK2's Characters, But Megatron and Tarantulas, leave Topic. Megatron shot Tarantulas with a Dark Cannon and Grabbed the Tarantulas Trophy out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:42 pm

The topic reappears (I guess).
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 pm

My Decepticon characters enter the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Bumblebee appears away from the Decepticons.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:37 pm

*Optimus Prime appears with Bumblebee.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cybertron (Transformers)   Cybertron (Transformers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cybertron (Transformers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Media Dimension :: Anime Alps-
Jump to: