Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Empty
PostSubject: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:06 am

It was once a Spooky Place filled with DEmons and Monsters and a Hellmouth, but... now it's nothing but a wasteland thanks to Amy Madison's Backfired Witchcraft. ... or was it Willow Rosenberg's? To my point, it dont matter.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 am

*Red the Dragon, Ripto and their crew appear in the topic in the Destruction sight of Sunnydale High. The Gnorcs dig for the Corpse of Mayor Richard Wrinklin III, Alias the Serpent Demon named Oblivikin. and suddenly, one Gnorc lifted up a roof and a floor in one lift.*

Fat Gnorc: *Discovers the dead oblivikin* Hey Red!! Ripto!! Gnasty Gnorc!! It's the Mayor!!

Gnasty Gnorc: *Shouts at the Corpse* Hey!! Dick!! Are You okay!?

Ripto: *@Gnasty Gnorc* Gnasty, you are a child's video game character, so YOU WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE OR I'LL SMA--!!

Gnasty Gnorc: Calm down, dino breath. you know there's another meaning of the word "Dick"; The second also means a nickname like "Rick" or "Ricky" or "Rich" or "Richie". Get the point.

OOC: Gnasty's Right, "Dick" is a nickname for "Richard".

IC:

Ripto: Whatever. *Turns to the Corpse.* HOCUS POCUS!! *Revives Mayor Wrinklin by magic with his scepter*

Wrinklin: Finally, the mayor is back from his banishment in Hell.

Big Primid: Amazing.

Red: How about you join us at the Subspace army, Richard?

Gnasty Gnorc: Yeah, Dick! We can make a great team with your serpently demonic Form.

Wrinklin: Yes! Because you have brought me back, I will do anything for you.

Ripto: Perfect, Richard. *Hands Wrinklin the Dark Cannon* Here's the Dark Cannon.

*Suddenly, Lightning, Mater, Willow and Xander appear in the topic witnessing this.*

Lightning: Talk about putting the Demon in the Subspace Army.

Mater: This is-a Bayad.

Xander: Why in heaven's name did they revive Wrinklin?

Willow: It must be the Sorceress's work.

Mater: Does the Sorceress have an actual Full Name?

Willow: Well, When I met the Sorceress, she told me that her real full name is "Matilda Sorcergator" but when she first debuted as the Spyro Character, she was only referred to as "the Sorceress".

Xander: Wow, she's more worse of a witch than Amy Madison.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:35 am

*Somewhere, there is a bigger cardboard box where Snake and Karasz Jr. are in.*

Karasz Jr: ...Wait, what are we doing here again? And shouldn't we have to explain this to my father and his friends?

Snake: It'll have to wait.
AUX
CALL
Push Select

*Otakon is on via codec.*

Otakon: Snake, I found the weakness from T-0. It's--

Snake: Nevermind the weakness, Otakon. We got bigger things to worry about. They just used some sort of magic to revive the mayor of Sunnydale.

Otakon: They have one reason they did that, Snake. Subspace.

Snake: Subspace? Aren't they the ones who suck up things into the void?

Otakon: Apparently, the mastermind of Subspace, Tabuu, has returned and started the same plan. Forcing R.O.B. to be the Ancient Minister and lose his brethren to death after when a subspace bomb explode.

Snake: ...

Otakon: By the way, that kid you're with reminds me of Karasz. Did you notice he's just like his father?

Snake: Wait, what?!

Karasz Jr: Yeah.. It's true. *smiles*

Snake: What the hell...

Otakon: You never asked him, Snake.

Snake: How come you never told me that you're his son?

Karasz Jr: I rather stay annoymous just to make sure no Demkoopa or one of Plantium's robots try to take me down.

Snake: I see...

Otakon: Well, that's enough chit-chat for one day. Snake, better find a way to defeat the hired villains before their plan succeeds.

Snake: Got it.

Otakon: If they have the Dark Cannon, avoid it. You don't want to be lifeless.

Snake: I'll try. *signs off.*

*The two sneak with the cardboard box.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Willow: Great, First they tried stealing Wario's gold now this.

Mater: How did you guess?

Willow: Buffy informed me on my cell.

Mater: So Willy, how about you and me go out to fer a picnicky afterwards?

Willow: In your dreams, Tow Truck, I don't date cars.

Lightning: A heartbreaker. Isn't she, Mater?

Mater: Who's saying I have a crush on her? I meant is that we all might go on the Picnicky after we defeat the Mighty Subspace Leader Butterfly thing... whoever he is?

Lightning: It's Tabuu!

Mater: WHATEVER!!

Willow: Shhh... don't be so loud, mater. you even want Gnasty Gnorc to Know?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Snake: *pulls out a machine gun.* Hmph..... *throws the cardboard box away and sneaks with Karasz Jr. they have sneaked in an area where Gnasty Gnorc is. They have gone into the shadows to hide.* This is going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:03 pm

*Gnasty Gnorc Spots Karasz Jr. and Solid Snake and turns to them, idioticly Not noticing they are enemies.*

Gnasty Gnorc: Hey there, buds. I didn't know you guys are working for Tabuu, helping us out.

Red: Gnasty!! You Lump of Dragon Dung!! Those are not our allies; their rebels!!

Gnasty Gnorc: REBELS!? why didn't you tell me in the First Place!? Gnorcs!! Rhinocs!! Riptocs!! Primids!! Seiz Them!!

*Gnorcs, Rhinocs, Riptocs and The Subspace Soldiers Charge for Snake and KJ as TK2's Heroes in this Topic Charge for this Topic's TK2's Villains.*

Wrinklin: Finally... Lunch. *Turns into Oblivikin* Now I can CRUSH you!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Snake: It's showtime.. *pulls out his AK-47 and shoot Rhinocs and Gnorcs, killing them.*

Karasz Jr: Bring it! *slices the Primids and Riptocs.*

Snake: Like I said.. this is difficult. *throws grenades at the Riptocs and Rhinocs, killing them.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:54 pm

*Suddenly, Mater discovers a Master Ball (a much Powerful Pok'eball) and picks it up*

Mater: *@Oblivikin* Hey, Dick! Did you drop Dis? *Tosses the Master Ball at Oblivikin, but was too far away from him so the Master Ball fell on the Ground.*

*It turned out that the Pok'emon inside this Master Ball is a Four Winged Cloned Mouse Pok'emon Biraichu.*

Willow: Mater, if you want to know, even though the Mayor in charge of the Monsters, the Pok'emon isn't his.

*Biraichu attacks the whole army with it's move; Great Thunderstorm.*

*Willow summoned the Detonation magic to Detonate the Primids.*

*Xander grabbed a Smash Ball and Attacks Oblivikin with his final Smash*

*Lightning grabbed a smash ball and attacked both Red, Ripto, Gnasty Gnorc and Oblivikin with Racetrack Roadkill.*

*But all the sudden, the empty Trophy Stand was tossed out of nowhere and suddenly, it hit Oblivikin, meaning that Mayor Richard Wrinklin III/Oblivikin is now a Trophie.*

Gnasty Gnorc: NO!! DICK!!

Mater: Who in Tarnation tossed a cookie at a snake?

Lightning: I didn't do it!

Xander: Neither did I.

Willow: Don't look at me.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Karasz Jr: Don't look at us. Neither of us threw it.

Snake: Whoever did that must've saved our lives.
AUX
CALL
Push Select

*Otakon is online.*

Otakon: What's up?

Snake: Did any one of the FOXHOUND units threw that Trophy Stand at Oblivikin?

Otakon: No, not really. You have to find it out for yourself, Snake.

Snake: *sarcastic* Oh, thanks for the advice, Hal.

Otakon: e_e; *Signs off.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:46 pm

*Suddenly, A hansome spiked Koopa (Resembling Bowser, but is White with Brown Bodyskin) who is a Mushroomite Demon Killer came to this Topic.*

White Spiked Koopa: Anyone alright?

Ripto: *See's the White Spiked Koopa* Not to you they're not, Hellsing. Hocus Pocus!! *Magically Teleports the Hellmouth to the Sorceress's Palace in Copper Town* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You see, Van, even without Oblivikin's help, I can still relocate the Hellmouth in the Magical Alligator's Dungeon Maze. Lets Bolt everyone. *Leaves topic along with Gnasty Gnorc and their crew*

Red: *Picks up the Wrinklin/Oblivikin Trophy and glares at Hellsing* Hear this, Van Hellsing; The Subspace Army and I will hunt you down dead one day. *Flies out of the Topic*

Van Hellsing: *@TK2's and Karasz's Heroes* If you all don't know me, I'm Van Hellsing, The Mushroom World's most Heroic Demon Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Karasz Jr: Wait. *looks at the last post TK2 made (if you pardon the fourth wall)* COPPER TOWN!? AND THAT IS THERE TOO!!

Snake: *to Van Hellsing.* Hmph.... So it was you...

Karasz Jr: DAD!! *runs out of the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:51 am

*The Heroes of TK2 Leave topic.*

Van Hellsing: *@Snake* Jes' tell the Gov. that Van Hellsing has returned. *Leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:31 am

AUX
CALL
Push Select

*Otakon is online*

Snake: Hal, it turns out to be one of the government's demon hunters named Van Hellsing. But for some reason, I'm confused.

Otakon: Well.... That's unexpected. But why would the government hired a demon hunter? They're suppose to defeat the demons....

Snake: Just don't question the government about it.

Otakon: ...Oh, right. You got the information about their hideout in Copper Town, right?

Snake: A stupid idea to have a hideout in public. Yeah, I get the message.

Otakon: It's not yet confirmed if they are planning to turn people into trophies and sent them to Subspace. Just prevent them from doing so.

Snake: Yeah. I'll do that.

*Otakon signed off. Snake left the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:36 pm

*As Vas Hellsing said "The Government" before he left, He actually meant the Toad Military, the Mushroom Kingdom's "Government".
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:44 pm

OOC: I thought he was working with the Pentagon. Snake is affiliated with the Pentagon, FOXHOUND, and Philanthropy.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:46 pm

OOC: To be honest, Snake lives on Earth, so he doesn't have to understand what Hellsing meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)   Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunnydale, CA (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Media Dimension :: Cartoon County-
Jump to: